Diya Aur Baati Hum

An important Break through for Suraj

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought yesterday's episode was a watershed in Surya's relationship.

What stood out was that apart from explaining to Sandhya his mother's reason for banning the entire family from voting, Suraj also told her why he allowed her to vote knowing his mother's sentiments on this issue. By telling Sandhya that he let her vote because his father-in-law taught her to do so, he showed her how much he values his in-laws and their dreams/teachings even if they are not in this world. This has struck a chord with Sandhya who always felt bad at not being able to fulfill her father's dreams. Till now Sandhya has always been confused by Suraj's character.  Every time she thought she knew him and was about to confide in him her secrets and dreams, something happened which made her reconsider her opinion of him.  Now she knows for sure what a gem of a person Suraj really is.  He gives equal importance to both their parents.  Hope this will give her courage to reveal the circumstances in which she was married and what she wants to do with her life. 

Just as Suraj made Sandhya understand his mother's emotions, he will slowly make his mother understand Sandhya's aspirations.  As his mother is gradually seeing the strength and character of her daughter-in-law, in time she will accept her and help her pursue her dreams.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant wait till bhabho accepts sandhya...that is going to be really good and cant wait to see meena and chavis faces when this happens that will be priceless...lol...and yea suraj is such a sweetheart and i hope that sandhya realizes this soon...
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis of the scene.

Suraj has expressed his thoughts so clear everytime he has spoken to Sandhya.  She definitely understood the pain of Bhabho.  Eagerly waiting for today's epi.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post...
Suraj is such a nice human being...