Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Written Update-30th Nov 2011

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
{THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST}
the content of this post is restricted to members only

im going to make a really small update-the episode was rather heart breaking...🥺so i dont want to go in details...i could barely watch it!...to top it Mallika in her vampiest best😈🤬!
here goes!
The episode begins with Ashu really upset with Mallikas ultimantum of choosing between her and Nidhi😒.Ashu asks Kaka for advice-if something will give you pain but gives someone else happiness should you do that?Kaka says he should as its better to bear some pain for the betterment of someones else.
Meanwhile Mallika and Suhasini are disucussing of how Mallikas "ikka"
 didnt work,Suhasini tells her not to loose hope,while Mallika narrates what she said to Ashu.Suhasini is pleased and congratulates her on her "move"🤬(argghhh...can i just censor them!!!??they get on my nerves!🤢)
The next morning Nidhi gets Ashus call to come to work immidiately,Nidhi and Anjie misunderstand it to be something like Ashu confessing his love for Nidhi.(poor girl!😭)
Ashu calls Mallika and RN with the letter he told him to type.Turns out its a termination letter for Nidhi😲 and Nidhi is shattered🥺-while Mallika looks pleased😈.Ashu during this whole convo doesnt have eye contact with her even once😭(see Ashu even you know you didnt do something right!😳),.Nidhi tries to demand an explanation but Ashu gives her none and avoids her😭(tumne Jo Na Kaha plays in the background).Mallika on the other hand tells Nidhi that change isnt permanent and indicates her victory over Nidhi😡.RN consoles Nidhi while Nidhi tearfully leaves the hospital😭.
She goes back home and narrates Anjie everything what happened tearfully.Anjie admits that maybe she misunderstood Ashus feelings and now its time for Nidhi to look forward in life and forget Ashu.

(that finshes phase one of the story..now i guess its some realization time for Ashu,while Nilesh and KW entering..cant wait for toms episode-that i feel is the only good part of the episode...the start of something new this time for Ashu😃)
Precap:-
Ashu is back as Dr Hardstone in his avatar😈,is yelling his head of at Mallika for a spec of dirt(ha ha..she deserves it!) while the interns realize that Ashu is back in his element!

cheers 
shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for Beautiful Update...Very sad Episode
daffodil81 thumbnail
thanks
liked the precap
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update...

dirk41 thumbnail
broke my heart to watch it...😭
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭.. aww such a sad episode...🥺.. wud i b able to c this epi.. sigh...
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shruti for the update.
Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the update..
ss3843 thumbnail