Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileForMeester thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! Am back with part 2. Sorry, It took a few days, but I was searching for the perfect dress for Khushi to wear. 😊 Enjoy and take care always ❤️

PART 2

Arnav walked through the glass doors looking handsome, hot and dashing. The ballroom was dimly lit, with candles giving the perfect lighting and aroma. Smartly dressed waiters stood next to the huge buffet. People were talking, laughing and dancing. Everyone was in party mood. Except Arnav, he sincerely wished he was back in his room doing the one thing he really loved.

Arnav's eyes travelled to the door, as a girl dressed in white entered the ballroom, with a red colored rose in her hand. Being the owner of the well-known AR Designers, he knew a designer outfit when he saw one. The dress was from the latest collection by the famous Lebanese designer Elie Saab. 'Impressive' Arnav thought. (Khushi's Dress: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.stylelist.com/blog/media/2009/02/84983548_8.jpg)

Arnav does not normally get impressed by girls. He always thought they were hurdles in your life, with their attention demanding ways. But her, there was something special about this girl. And he did not mean the designer outfit only. Her hair was in a rich shade of mahogany. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by the long lashes, were a bright emerald green and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips seemed the picture of perfection. The white dress draped her figure delicately.

Arnav smiled to himself, embarrassed about how he could be lost to a girl so easily. He shook his head and walked to the drink's table to get a glass of water. After getting a glass of water he walked to where he was standing. But, before he could walk further, he collided into somebody and the glass of water spilled on to the dress of the girl right in-front of him. Khushi looked up, ready to scream but she stopped when her eyes met with the eyes of the man in-front of her.

'I am so sorry' Arnav said handing her some napkins.

'Its okay' she said smiling. 'It happens all the time' Khushi said feverishly wiping away the water on her dress.

"I didn't notice you, so sorry' Arnav repeated.

'No problem' Khushi said shyly, throwing away the napkins into the dustbin.

'I am Arnav Singh Raizada' He said putting forward his hand. 'Khushi Gupta' said, Khushi, shaking hands with him. As their hands met, they both experienced something they never had before. Arnav felt a spark of electricity run over his body. Khushi felt a warm glow flood through her body. Neither of them could stop smiling. Both of them felt excited, fizzy feeling inside, as if the world had become a lot more fun.

Neither one moved for a while. After a few seconds Khushi grabbed her hand, looking embarrassed. 'I have to go now. Happy New Year to you and your family'. She said smiling.

Arnav nodded. The spell was broken and he was a little relieved. 'Happy New Year to you too.'

Khushi walked away, leaving Arnav feeling all happy and warm inside. What was he thinking? STOP, Arnav, STOP! But yet so beautiful. Arnav scratched his head, and went back to get another drink smiling sheepishly.

'All right' The DJ said into his mic. 'Let's see who is going to rock the floor next'' That was the cue. The music stopped. The two spotlights picked out the next couple.

One spotlight was on Arnav, and the other one was on Khushi.

Both looked startled, and even a little terrified. But when they saw both saw who their partner was, a tiny sigh escaped their lips. 'Thank God! It's her' Arnav thought, whereas Khushi thought, 'Thank God! It's him'.

Precap: Arnav and Khushi share the dance floor.

After that, both say goodbye to each other.

While leaving, Khushi gives the red rose in her hand, to Arnav

Please leave really long comments about the story 😊 And also, please tell me whether you liked Khushi's dress (Took me long to find that one) For PM's send me a buddy request.

Edited by --Nannalicious- - 12 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loving ur SS 😊 It's different and a completely detached one from the current plot in the show.. I like diversity!!

Loved how u introduced Khushi and Arnav to each other and how they both are mesmerized with each other.. Love at 1st sight.. for a change😆 well, can't call love yet!! but definitely, attraction!! specially, from Arnav!! I like that..

Anxious to read abut their 2nd interaction.. that too their 1st dance!! 😛😳😳 Shy Khushi & charming Arnav!! 😳

Plss continue soon and send me a PM!! will love to read more from u 😊 Just sent u a buddy request to receive PM's!! continue soon...
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

Loving ur SS 😊 It's different and a completely detached one from the current plot in the show.. I like diversity!!

Loved how u introduced Khushi and Arnav to each other and how they both are mesmerized with each other.. Love at 1st sight.. for a change😆 well, can't call love yet!! but definitely, attraction!! specially, from Arnav!! I like that..

Anxious to read abut their 2nd interaction.. that too their 1st dance!! 😛😳😳 Shy Khushi & charming Arnav!! 😳

Plss continue soon and send me a PM!! will love to read more from u 😊 Just sent u a buddy request to receive PM's!! continue soon...

Awwwn, thankyou so much. It was GREAT to read this comment. I want to hug you right through the screen🤗

Yeah, sparks are definitely flying. I have no idea where this will go, but yeah, I dont really want them fighting in this story like the current track 🤔

Thankyou, will definitely PM you ❤️
Edited by simplynanna - 12 years ago
A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
That was so short simplynannna 😭 but I loved ur work.
N loved khushi 's dress..canine have it pls? 😉
A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
N loved khushi 's dress..can i have it pls? 😉 [U][/U]
This content was originally posted by: sazam

N loved khushi 's dress..can i have it pls? 😉 [U][/U]

Sorry dear, but every chapter has a a specific scene in it. This time it was introducing both Khushi and Arnav to each other. But promise the next time it will hopfully be longer 😊

Thankyou so much ❤️
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
wow u already ahead moved to new yr
:-ddd
nice ss liked both parts
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️nanna it was sweet and u r entering into the theme 😃
the introduction was cute and the dress of khushi was awesome and she looked like a snow fairy lady (imagination).. arnav was fabulous and typical love story begins its like a fairyland (prince-princess story..)loving the fantasy of both the leads...❤️ one complaint- it was too short😭
thanks for the pm and update soon🤗
This content was originally posted by: devisridhar

⭐️nanna it was sweet and u r entering into the theme 😃

the introduction was cute and the dress of khushi was awesome and she looked like a snow fairy lady (imagination).. arnav was fabulous and typical love story begins its like a fairyland (prince-princess story..)loving the fantasy of both the leads...❤️ one complaint- it was too short😭
thanks for the pm and update soon🤗

Awwwn, sorry sweety. I've been getting this complaint from everybody. Promise, next time I'll try to make it long 😊

Thankyou for the lovely comment ❤️