Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey it was really nice and the dress so good..khushi must b looking gorgeous in it..no wonder if arnie lost in her..plzzz update sooon.
SmileForMeester thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

hey it was really nice and the dress so good..khushi must b looking gorgeous in it..no wonder if arnie lost in her..plzzz update sooon.

Thankyou πŸ˜Š

I keep imagining Khushi in that dress πŸ˜
Edited by simplynanna - 12 years ago
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow thats an awesome update...
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice and awsosme ss dear. gorgeous dress. both look cute/gr8 into diss ss. i mean no fighting sequence like current track . i really appreciate ur ss as how u interact both of them to each other.  and ahan u hav a v short update. next tym plz make it longer. thnx 4 d pm.  Edited by Lily2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lily2011

nice and awsosme ss dear. gorgeous dress. both look cute/gr8 into diss ss. i mean no fighting sequence like current track . i really appreciate ur ss as how u interact both of them to each other.  and ahan u hav a v short update. next tym plz make it longer. thnx 4 d pm. 

Thankyou πŸ˜Š

I am sorry this one's short, but next time I'll write a LONG update πŸ˜›
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice updates...
waiting for more...
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...plz pm me whn u updte next part
Originally posted by: deeps_92

nice updates...

waiting for more...

Thankyou πŸ˜Š
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Oh my gosh tht was just flipping perfect πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Seriously dude ur write beautifully πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And the dress u chose for Khushi was just gorgeous 😊 I also really lived the concept with the whole High school musical Thing going on 😊 thank goodness Shyam isn't evil! πŸ˜ƒ Oooh are Akashi and Payal in this ? πŸ˜‰ I would love it if u added them too πŸ˜ƒ By the way Is Khushi an orphan in this SS or not? And u have GOT to turn this SS into a FF!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ No lie I really loved the whole thing!! πŸ˜† It was just well flawless! πŸ˜› And ooh what song are they gonna dance to? And oooh where is like the setting at? The states or India? And please please continue ASAP!!!! And please add me to ur pm list! πŸ˜ƒ And PS this is probably the longest comment I have ever written since I never get the time So please update ASAP!And please make the next update Long! πŸ˜† Edited by --Preeti-- - 12 years ago
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so cute πŸ˜ƒ. pls continue soon eagerly waiting πŸ˜

Add me to ur pm list