Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice story 
Added u to buddy list
Plz pm me updates
Thanx
SmileForMeester thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Preeti--

Oh my gosh tht was just flipping perfect πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Seriously dude ur write beautifully πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And the dress u chose for Khushi was just gorgeous 😊 I also really lived the concept with the whole High school musical Thing going on 😊 thank goodness Shyam isn't evil! πŸ˜ƒ Oooh are Akashi and Payal in this ? πŸ˜‰ I would love it if u added them too πŸ˜ƒ By the way Is Khushi an orphan in this SS or not? And u have GOT to turn this SS into a FF!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ No lie I really loved the whole thing!! πŸ˜† It was just well flawless! πŸ˜› And ooh what song are they gonna dance to? And oooh where is like the setting at? The states or India? And please please continue ASAP!!!! And please add me to ur pm list! πŸ˜ƒ And PS this is probably the longest comment I have ever written since I never get the time So please update ASAP!And please make the next update Long! πŸ˜†

OMG, So many questions πŸ˜› Haha, let me answer them one by one. Shall we start? πŸ˜‰

Yes, Payal and Akash will be both in this. 
Song, Let's wait and see πŸ˜‰ It'll be special ofcourse.
Currently they are in a resort, out of India. But they'll be going back to India after the new year party.
Khushi is not an orphan, biological daughter of Mr and Mrs Gupta πŸ˜Š Payal is her biological sister too.

I have actually written almost half of the story now, but just need to type it. No time sadly πŸ˜­
But, Promise I will update soon and yes, it'll be LONG for sure. 

Thankyou for the beautiful comment, I am touched you took such an effort β€οΈ
Edited by simplynanna - 12 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it!!! 
the first chapter reminded me of high school musical
please update soon

Hey! Nanna is back with chapter 3. I tried to make it long, as many were complaining. πŸ˜‰ Sorry, it took long, but my exams are in January so I have to attend a lot of classes and tuitons. Anyways, enjoy and take care β€οΈ Leave comments so I can continue. 

Chapter 3

Arnav walked over to Khushi. His fingers at last reached her hand and after what it seemed like eternity, entwined around them. He gazed into her eyes, losing himself in them, as he lead her slowly, to the center of the stage.

'Kuch Khaas Hai' blared from the speakers, and both of them started dancing. Arnav grabbed Khushi's hand and pulled her to his chest, placing his hand on her back. His touch burned right through Khushi.

Arnav thought, 'This girl can really dance well' Even with that overflowing gown of hers'. Khushi was enjoying herself, moving in sync with Arnav. Grace, glamour and poise followed her every step.

When the song ended there was loud applause and Khushi was in Arnav's arm. 'You dance really well' Khushi complemented as Arnav put her down. 'I could say the same to you' Arnav said flashing her a smile.

Both of them walked out of the ballroom into the crisp air. Arnav noticed Khushi still had the red rose in her hand. Being the curious person he was, he asked, 'Khushi, What is this red rose for? I mean, in a party' red rose? I know somebody didn't give it to you because you had it when you entered.'

Khushi smiled noting that he had definitely been checking her out. 'Oh this? I always have a red rose where ever I go. If I meet someone special or nice, I give it to him or her. Stupid, I know. But still'.'

'No, No I was just asking' Arnav laughed nervously.

After a few seconds she said, 'I have to go now. It's pretty late. It was nice meeting you, Arnav. Good Bye'

'Same here, Khushi' Arnav said as he gave her a tiny hug.

Khushi walked up the stair in the hallway, she waved smiling. She hadn't gone more than half way, when she ran back to Arnav, and held the red rose for him. 'This one is for you' Khushi whispered.

Arnav took the rose from her surprised. 'Thankyou'' But before he could finish the sentence, Khushi ran up the stairs, like Cinderella. Arnav stood absolutely still gazing after her.

When Arnav came back to his room, his di and brother-in-law were already back from the party.

'Wow chote, You've took long. Seems like you had fun.' Anjali teased him.

'And what is this rose in your hand, saaley saab? Did some girl give it?' Shyam added laughing.

Anjali gasped, noticing the rose for the first time. 'Just one party and progress already?'

'What rubbish Di, it was given to everybody who attended the party.' Arnav lied not wanting to bring up the whole Khushi chapter again.

'Fine! Don't blow up now.' Anjali said sulking.

'Better get some sleep now. Out flight is early tomorrow morning.' Shyam stood up to leave. 'Let's go, Anjali.'

'Good Night Chote' Anjali said as she made her way out of the room.

On the other side, Khushi's mom was asking her about her rose.

'Khushi, where's your rose? Did you meet someone?' Khushi's mom, Garima said laughing.

'No mom' Khushi said hugging her from behind. 'I left it on a table when I had to dance with'' Khushi's voice trailed off, not wanting to bring up the whole Arnav chapter again.

Just then her dad walked in, 'Get to bed soon, Khushi dear. Your flight to Dheli is tomorrow morning. You'll be staying over at a good family friend of ours. I and your mom will be leaving to London for Payal's graduation ceremony. I tried to get a ticket for you too, but there was none available. We shall be back within a week or two. Think you can manage it till then?' Her dad said. 'I've met everyone at that house. Nice people. You'll feel at home.' Garima added.

'Just as you say' Khushi said hugging both her mom and dad.

*******Next Morning*******

Arnav groaned in frustration, the flight had been delayed to one hour due to some spillage on the runway. And on top of that he didn't know when di and jeejaa-ji went.

Suddenly Arnav felt a hand cover his eyes. 'What the f'' His usual response escaped his lips. Arnav heard soft chime of bangles as he moved the hand. 'Arnav' exclaimed a voice.

He turned to face Khushi. Unlike previous night, she was not wearing western clothes. Yet, she looked beautiful in a black salwaar suit with embellishments covering half of the dress. Her dupatta delicately rested on her shoulders, and once again she had a red rose in her hand.

'Oh hello! Where did you get lost?' Khushi laughed as she clapped her hands infront of Arnav.

'Khushi. You here?' Arnav replied with a small smile.

'Yes, me here. Why can't I be here? I have a flight to catch in fifteen minutes. I was passing by when I saw you. Thought I would say hello' Khushi said sitting down next to Arnav.

'My flight is delayed. Just waiting for it.' Arnav said.

'Are you alone?' Khushi asked.

'No, with my sister and her husband. How about you?' Arnav replied.

'Me? I am alone. My mom and dad dropped me off and left. They have another flight to catch. You see, my sister is getting graduated in London, so they have gone there. I wasn't able to get a ticket so I am going back to India.' Khushi went on and on. Arnav looked at her amazed at how someone could talk so much in a second.

'Chote, Did you find any information about the flight?' Anjali said walking up to him and noticing Khushi for the first time. Both Arnav and Khushi stood up.

'Di, This is Khushi. And Khushi, This is my Di, Anjali.' Arnav said.

'Hello Anjali Di! I hope you don't mind me calling you di.' Khushi blabbered on.

'No, not at all, Khushi. Nice to meet you.' Anjali said smiling. She instantly liked Khushi. Cheerful, nice and beautiful. 'Perfect for Chote' Anjali thought smiling.

'Where's Jeejaa-ji?' Arnav asked breaking the silence.

'He met an old friend, and got busy talking to him. Will be back in a while.' Anjali replied.

Arnav wandered off, whereas Anjali and Khushi went on talking. Khushi was telling Anjali the same things she'd told Arnav a while ago.

'Khushi. This red rose?' Anjali said pointing to the red rose sticking out of her handbag.

'Di, Khushi always carries one with her. She gives it to anybody she finds special or nice.' Arnav filled in automatically.

'Oh, that's nice' Anjali said smiling. 'Now, I know where Chote got last night's rose from.' Anjali thought giving Arnav a knowing smile.

'I have to go now. It's time for my flight.' Khushi said.

Anjali hugged Khushi. She reminded Khushi of her sister, Payal. Calm, soft and nice.

'Bye Arnav. Bye Anjali Di. We shall meet again.' She said handing Anjali the rose.

She walked away, looking back as she went. Anjali waved, Arnav stood still gazing after her.

Shyam joined them. 'Let's go. Time for out flight.' Three of them walked out through the glass doors, each one holding their beautiful memories.

Precap: A taxi pulls up to Raizada Mansion. A girl steps out. She walks in carrying her luggage. 

Thankyou for reading. Please leave really long comments about the story πŸ˜Š For PM's send me a buddy request.

Edited by --Nannalicious- - 12 years ago
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww that is so sweet...carrying a red rose everyday and given it to someone who was nice or you liked...nice concept :D i have a feeling that khushi will be going to Arnav's house but then i dont know what cooking in your mind...really looking forward to reading more, continue soon :D πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: pal89711

awww that is so sweet...carrying a red rose everyday and given it to someone who was nice or you liked...nice concept :D i have a feeling that khushi will be going to Arnav's house but then i dont know what cooking in your mind...really looking forward to reading more, continue soon :D πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Let your imagination run wild. πŸ˜‰ But one thing I know, you'll not be disappointed.

Thankyou for the beautiful comment β€οΈ and thankyou for reading.
Edited by simplynanna - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
roses is a real sweet gesture!
this is real heartwarming
xxx
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pls update soon... Something tells me that Khushi's gonna be stayong in Arnav's house. 😊

prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pefect as usual...plzz update the next part soon...khushi living wid arnav super cool idea !!!
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nanna it was cute and fabulous update simply love ...
khushi is going to enter into raizda mansion right???
wow the redrose was the best of all 
as  usual anjali di is sweet and perfect and shyam going to be a nice person gr8
update soon and can't wait arnav's continuous gaze and staring at khushi...simply excitingπŸ‘
thanks for the pm