Arhi FF: Love is in the Air (Thread 2 Link - Index - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice  ss
Please pm me when you update
awww this part was sooo amazing...I loved this khushi wherever she goes she spreads happiness like her name...they both lied  it was so hilarious🤣..I am assuming she is going to RM...and there would be a lot of Arhi scenes 😍 right? Thank u so much Nanna🤗🤗
N Good luck for your exams...My prayers are with u 👍🏼
ww...amzing update!!!!!!!😳
Originally posted by sazam

awww this part was sooo amazing...I loved this khushi wherever she goes she spreads happiness like her name...they both lied  it was so hilarious🤣..I am assuming she is going to RM...and there would be a lot of Arhi scenes 😍 right? Thank u so much Nanna🤗🤗
N Good luck for your exams...My prayers are with u 👍🏼

Awwwn, thankyou so mch sweety ❤️ 

And you are so welcome 🤗
Edited by simplynanna - 12 years ago
liked the update..destiny brings them together gain and againa...love arhi
pl add me to ur pm list
u write awsome n i am anxious to read ur next update
do it soon
bye
Originally posted by roshnidiya

pl add me to ur pm list
u write awsome n i am anxious to read ur next update
do it soon
bye

You are on my buddy list, so ofcouse you are on my PM list 😃
Thankyou so much, I am glad you like it ❤️
Promise, there'll be an update soon. 
Edited by simplynanna - 12 years ago
Oh I'm hooked. Please send me a pm

Here is chapter 4. Take care and enjoy 😊 

Chapter 4

Anjali talked on the phone as Arnav and Shyam loaded their luggage into the car.

'Anjali and Arnav, both of you go home. I have to pick up someone before I leave. The flight shall be here in an hour.' Shyam said.

'Who?' Arnav asked suspiciously.

'It's a family friend of him. I've met them too, at a party. Really nice people. They have two daughters. Never met them though. Anyways, one of their daughter will be staying with us, till her mom and dad comes back. They are out of country right now, but shall be back within a week or two' Anjali replied.

'Oh alright. Let's go Di' Arnav said.

'Wait a minute. I got a message from her.' Shyam said reading it aloud.

-My flight landed somewhere else due to bad weather. Will be taking a taxi from here. It might be three hours before I reach. Do not wait for me, shyambhai.-

'Let's leave then' Arnav said getting into the car.

****************************************************************************************************

Khushi checks her mobile phone where one new message read 'Raizada Mansion'. Khushi wrecked through her brain trying to figure out where she had heard the name before. Failing she slammed her phone shut and put it in her bag.

'We've reached' the driver said.

Khushi stepped out to a huge mansion. Dragging her luggage behind she walked into the house. She rang the bell. The door opened swiftly, as if someone behind it was waiting for her.

'We've been waiting for you Khushi' Shyam said smiling.

'Hello Shyambhai.' Khushi greeted touching his feet.

'Bless you Khushi! Come inside. Anjali, she's here.' Shyam called.

Khushi's eyes lit up as she saw it was Anjali. 'Khushi' Anjali squealed.

Shyam asked surprised. 'Do you know each other?'

'Yes, We met this morning at the airport. She's a friend of Chote' Anjali said smiling.

With all the noise going on in the living room, Arnav came down to see what was happening. He was shocked to see Khushi standing in his living room.

'YOU? Here?' Arnav asked coming down the stairs.

'Arnav Singh RAIZADA? Now I remember where I heard the name before' Khushi said laughing.

'Yes Chote. Khushi is the younger daughter of Mr and Mrs Gupta we were talking about earlier. She'll be staying with us for a while' Anjali said.

'Nani, Mamiji, Akash, everyone please come down for a while' Shyam called.

Everyone appeared surprised to see a girl standing in the living room.

'This is Khushi. She'll be staying with us for a while.' Anjali introduced her.

'Hello Naniji' Khushi greeted touching her feet.

'Bless you Khushi. Hope you have a comfortable stay. Feel at home' Naniji said.

'Hello, hi, bye-bye. No bye-bye to you Khushi' Mamiji added. Everybody laughed.

'Hi, I am Akash. Arnav's brother' Akash said smiling, putting forward his hand.

'Nice to meet you Akash' Khushi said shaking hands with him.

'OP! Take Khushi's luggage to the guest room. Chote, please show her the guest room.' Anjali said walking into the kitchen.

'Thankyou Anjali Di' Khushi said walking up the stairs, Arnav following closely behind.

Suddenly Khushi's dupatta caught on a flowering cactus kept at the end of the stairway. She was jerked back, missing her footing. Before she could hit the ground, a strong pair of arms held her. Khushi opened her eyes finding herself in Arnav's eyes. There was a depth in them, like getting herself lost in a jungle where she would never find her way back home. Arnav helped Khushi to her feet, untangling her dupatta from the plant.

'Thankyou Arnav. I don't usually wear these type of dresses, always ends up falling' Khushi grumbled with a pout, fixing her dupatta.

Arnav walked up to the guestroom right next to his bedroom, without saying anything. He held the door open as Khushi walked in, thanking Arnav.

'Dinner will be served in an hour. Come downstairs on time' Arnav said closing the door.

'Thankyou' Khushi said as she put some roses into a vase next to her bed.

****************************************************************************************************

Everyone had assembled for dinner. Anjali served the food as OP brought in tray of numerous varieties of food.

'Sorry sorry, I am late' Khushi said as she ran down the stairs. 'Did she have to look good in everything she wore?' Arnav thought shaking his head. Khushi was wearing a royal blue skinny, with a white tank top and a simple knit cocoa cardigan. ( http://i39.tinypic.com/30cu2bn.jpg ) Her hair was set in a French braid, with fringes covering half her forehead. Eyes intensified, she looked as if she had just stepped out of Sports Illustrated. Arnav could do nothing except stare.

'Ahem Ahem' Anjali faked a cough trying to catch Arnav's attention.

'Anjali bitiya, What happened? Have some water.' A concerned Nani said.

'Chote, eat your food. It's getting cold' Anajli said trying hard to control her laughter.

Khushi walked to the table and set next to Akash, right infront of Arnav.

Arnav narrowed his eyes. There was an empty seat next to him too. Why did she decide to sit next to Akash. Arnav looked on to Khushi closely. How she was mingling with everybody, especially Akash. How she touched his arm when they talked, how she whispered in his ear and how they both burst out laughing simultaneously.

'What was wrong with Khushi? Is she always this friendly with everybody?' Arnav thought as he grinded the food between his teeth, mercilessly.

'Akash!' Arnav said loudly unable to control himself.

'Yes bhai?' A concerned Akash asked.

'Bring the Singhania file into the study when you are done with your eating, AND I hope that will be soon' Arnav stood up giving a sharp look to Akash and Khushi.

'Sure bhai' Akash said with a baffled expression, as he stood up to leave following Arnav out of the dining room.

Nani, Mami and Shyam also finished and they walked out to the living room as Khushi helped Anjali with the dishes.

Precap: Khushi hadn't walked more than an inch away from Arnav's room when suddenly the lights went off. Khushi's blood-curling scream filled the air, breaking the silence of the night. Arnav felt his blood run cold, as he shouted, 'KHUSHI'

Thankyou for reading. Please leave comments, as I will need at least 20 comments to continue the next chapter 😆 And yes, I would like you to comment on what you think would happen in the upcoming chapter. I would LOVE reading them. For PM's send me a buddy request, as my buddy list is my PM list ❤️

Edited by --Nannalicious- - 12 years ago
this is getting interesting. nice look for khushi and arnav getting jealous is a treat! the precap looks most fab too
xxx