Pavitra Rishta

Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande

Balaji Telefilms's Pavitra Rishta is undeniably one of the top rated shows on idiot box and seems like the success of the show has a huge consequence on Ankita Lokhande aka Archana.

She became a role model for thousands of women across the country. While Archana is the down to earth girl, ideal wife, devoted daughter and sanskari bahu in reel life, Ankita is exact opposite in real life.

Proudy lady always give a tough time to the production house, she throws a lot of tantrums on the sets. She came late on set and leaves as soon as possible, sometimes she leaves without informing the production house.

Remember Lokhande was thrown out from Comedy Circus because of her unprofessional attitude.

"Dekho meri vanity van sabse badi hai, Zee walo ko bhi pata hai Ankita kitni badi actress hai," she said backstage in front of other actor's in Zee Rishtey awards. After that one of the veteran actress knocked other actress down by saying, "Uff these today's girls, so much of attitude. Why they get carried away with the success?"

When all the nominated actress for 'Best Actress Category' were called on stage. Ankita said in the ear of one of the nominated actress, "Jab Ankita stage par aa gayi hai to award lekar hii jaayegi." Unfortunately rabbit faced lady won the award. She is on sky nine after which she was seen flaunting the trophy and has become uncontrollable. When a journalist called her, she ended up being rude. It's just that success is getting into her head.

While some talented actress like Anupriya Kapoor and Parul Chauhan are trying hard and waiting to get good projects, Ekta promised Ankita to cast her in Balaji Telefilms upcoming show. Which reminds me 'Hans chuge hai dana tinka... Kauwa moti khaaye hai..'

As per our sources, "Pavitra Rishta will get new leads post leap.Mrinalini Tyagi is finalized will play Archana-Manav's daughter and Puru Chibber will essay Shravani's son."

Ankita who wanted to leave Pavitra Rishta post leap is now ready to play mother of 18 years old kid because the production house has given her lolly pop in form of lead role in upcoming show.

One advice to Ankita, mend your way before its too late..

-K Himaanshu Shukl..

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2011/12/al.html

---

So Ankita won best actress award in ZRA.

What is wrong in being proud ,flaunty  of work and awards? 😕

🤣 🤣 This guy corrects his English after people pointing on it. 🤣 🤣

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrates ankita .U WON BEST POPULAR ACTRESS IN ZEE RISHTEY AWARDS...!! U r best actress... All the best.Edited by naresh123 - 12 years ago
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am so tired of such silly article 🥱 
All these "journalists" are so judgmental! Ankita seems to be full of life. Why can't they just let her be?

She is obviously not like Archana. Who the heck is? She's an actress. Hardly any of the lead protagonists portrayed represent a typical lady of the 21st century. 

And how do you know she is "exactly the opposite" of a "down to earth girl, ideal wife, devoted daughter and sanskari bahu" in real life? She is not even a wife or a bahu yet.. and she clearly loves her family because she wanted to earn & provide them a good life.  

I hope that this "journalist" has at least got it right that she won the award. Happy about that! And just for passing on this worthwhile news in such a boring, already-been-done-a-million-times article - thank you. 
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
t4s.. Congratts ankita.. Damn rubbish article... He cant write in english also illiterate guy 😡
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If it is true that Ankita won best actress award, I'm thrilled for her.
If she was really promised the lead role in an upcoming show, then I'm even happier for her. She will have work after PR, and an important role at that. This means that when Sushant returns to entertain us, in a movie I hope, at least Ankita will be occupied so she will have less time to miss him.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cow-u cow-u holy cow-u,What an article, we are laughing how-u? 🤣

Why this same nonsense again again again ji?
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Cow-u cow-u holy cow-u,What an article, we are laughing how-u? 🤣

Why this same nonsense again again again ji?

LOL When I read this article I was thinking of same song. 

Ah why this Kolaveri Kolaveri di? 😆

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rabbit Face ? Wow this is the height of journalism 👏 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Has this article been written by a journalist? Or is it just some random person venting his ire? I mean, just look at the choice of words- "Unfortunately, Rabbit face". One can report negative news without getting personal and making uncalled comments also. It's almost as if the person is angry that she won the award and his favourite actress didn't win it. 

When people write in such a manner, then the articles only end up irritating me. I won't even comment on the English which is all messed up. Seriously who has written this article!
sensodyne thumbnail

Oh yeah how is Ankita mistake if Anupriya and Parul are not getting roles?   

If both are so much talented both wouldn't have been jobless for months. I'm not saying both are bad or something, but to say these two are and Ankita is not just because of whatever reason this person is saying. 

I mean if Ekta is not willing to work with Anupriya and chooses to work with Ankia inspite of her so called tantrums then how it is her mistake? 😕 Infact doesn't indirectly say may be it is Ekta who is not willing to work with Anupriya for whatever reason it is.

This article is soo biased just taking out frustration because his favorite  actress couldn't get any role. 

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago