Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
stupid artice...we luv u anki...ur the best
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Its not easy to handle success for everyone

But , I think she should atleast respect her seniors instead of behaving immaturely

Anyways who cares...was watching SBS segment and found her inappropriate so...

excuse me u saw with ur own eyes she misbehaving with senior? in SBS found her inappropriate😆😆with whom?😲she appreciating lots about her co-actor may b she shouldnt ðŸ˜†
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Rabbit-faced lady?? aww Ankita is being compared to a cutie creature like rabbits... cute!

jokes apart this is the biggest W*F article I have ever read

seriously dude? get a freaking life. I mean I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Anupriya Kapoor fan and yes the girl is talented and a darn good actress but I would never try to promote her the way this idiot is doing...🤢 for me I'm a huge and equal fan of Anupriya and Ankita so its hard for me to choose which one is better. Besides Anupriya has always been very choosy with her projects, that's why she hasnt been on serials for a while...nothing wrong with that. The fact that this loser is hating on an innocent baby just shows how low life he is🥱

PS- Since when did Ankita start speaking about herself in third person point of view?😕 Mr Himanshu why dont you go get a lesson in writing, English and grammar and then write your blogs🥱
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 She is on sky nine after which she was seen flaunting the trophy and has become uncontrollable
i thnk himanshu doesnt know tht ankita has already won many awards of best actress ...nt only in zra bt also in other awrds...why she wll be uncontallable by jst winning a zra awrd she has already won it last year..so silly😕
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Its not easy to handle success for everyone

But , I think she should atleast respect her seniors instead of behaving immaturely

this is not even "news" ...
Its just someone blogging ...
anyone can write anything ...

was this dude stalking anki that evening or something ?
and how does this guy what anki whispered to another actress on stage ?

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
^better yet how did this guy know Ankita was talking in third person point of view😕
lunza thumbnail
^^^ and lol .. how does this guy know , some interviewer called her ? and she was rude to him on the phone ?
did he tap her phone or something ? ..

good lord ...
what has she gotten herself into ...
too much negative publicity ...

whats the bets that in a few days , other websites or newspapers will print this same thing and use the word "source" ?

Ankita needs to hire PR ... to leak out nicer news ... like she is very cooperative ... excellent co star ... etc etc ..to balance out all these articles

lunza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

^better yet how did this guy know Ankita was talking in third person point of view😕

i cant imagine her saying things like ..
"jab ankita stage par aayi hai ..."
or "dekho mera vanity van kitna bada hai "...
just reading this itself sounds so weird ...
forget ankita ... i wouldnt have believed it even if it was some other actress in her place ..
I mean , who talks like that ?
Tani91 thumbnail
^I know right no one in the world talks like that let alone Ankita who uses "tu, teri, mereko" type language

I dont imagine her saying so someone's ear about the award thing...the vanity van thing could be a big joke...I doubt Zee has enough money to go around buying vanity vans for all of their lead actresses🥱 the whole thing seems like a big scam to me atleast while reading it...or if she did say it then it is most definately out of context...we all know how sarcastic she can be
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why so many posts reacting to a BLOGPOST??? 

Its like giving 'fakeIPLplayer' blogger importance by giving him away the trophy!!! 

Its hog-wash written based on personal grievances against the actor. Interesting to know how the blogger overheard Ankita's whisper to another actress. ðŸ˜†

Ankita deserves her award as Zee's leading actress.