Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mirageas

This person is plain annoying and horrible fanboy of Anupriya! I mean seriously he is saying that Sushant doesn't give interview so he has attitude? WTH man! 

If person chooses to be reclusive doesn't make him attitude. I mean it is not like Sushant is roaming around giving interview and doing SBS ike few jobless people who come on SBS/SBB no matter what is occasion. I'm not saying Sushant doesn't have attitude he surely has one can see it. He has that confidence in his face and knows what to do, but doesn't make him bad person like this person is speaking. 

Nisha,
I think the word you are looking for is "self-confidence".
That Sushant has, for sure. All ambitious and successful people have to have self-confidence, or they will not succeed in their chosen field, e.g. acting, sports, modelling, etc.
Sushant has self-confidence but he is not cocky. If he were cocky, then I'm sure you'd think he was a "bad" person.😊
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Nisha,
That Sushant has, for sure. All ambitious and successful people have to have self-confidence, or they will not succeed in their chosen field, e.g. acting, sports, modelling, etc.
Sushant has self-confidence but he is not cocky. If he were cocky, then I'm sure you'd think he was a "bad" person.😊

Sorry did I say he is cocky? πŸ˜• Yes proper word was self-confidence for sure.I said he is some one who knows what to do in life have that confidence in him that he will achieve his dreams. I never said he is bad and all.

Why do people think person having attitude is bad? I mean every star has and should have in my opinion, but one shouldn't put down others which I'm sure both Sushant and Ankita are not doing it.

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha,

[/QUOTE]

Sorry did I say he is cocky? πŸ˜• Yes proper word was self-confidence for sure.I said he is some one who knows what to do in life have that confidence in him that he will achieve his dreams. I never said he is bad and all.

Why do people think person having attitude is bad? I mean every star has and should have in my opinion, but one shouldn't put down others which I'm sure both Sushant and Ankita are not doing it.

[/QUOTE]

Nisha,
You got me wrong. You didn't say he was cocky.😊 I used that word to differentiate between "good " and "bad" attitude, "self-confidence" good, "cocky" bad.  I support what you said 100%. One has to be very self-confident in the industry Sushant is a part of.

Sushant is the perfect combination of confidence, respect, talent, looks, ambition...and many more such adjectives!

kaala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guess Ankita needs to do some positive PR work. Reports like these are definitely tarnishing her image... None of her co stars have in any interview given negative comments about her...The blogger is definitely upto spreading negativity about the actor..
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratz Ankita on winning award...the only good thing in the article 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WTH.. Rabbit Face ?πŸ€”Spare meπŸ˜†This article looks like someone from JDJ forum writing their view on Ankita , doesnt look like its written by a journalistπŸ˜•

Chalo, i hope Anki receiving award and bagging lead role for a new show is true news.πŸ˜ƒ

This shows how professional Ankita is and if she was all that a proudy tantrum queen then ekta wudnt be offering her a new show or wud not even hold onto Ankita for so long when she has so called back ups like Anupriya or parun who ever it isπŸ˜†

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL ok, "proudy" "flaunty" "rabbit faced lady"... this guy has no credibility after using words like that.  πŸ˜†  If anyone takes this kind of sour grapes slandering seriously, then they must have quite a case of Ankita hatin' going on themselves... πŸ˜† Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like Anki refused an interview with the pig faced journalist hence this V for vendetta against Anki...
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wat a rude way of writing an article ...looks like the author doesnt get anki's appointment ...n bashing her...so mean...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What is with these journalists bashing Ankita? If Ankita won at ZRA, then good for her she deserved that win. This reporter has nerve saying Ankita has an attitude, look at the way the article has been written in a completely unprofessional manner! Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago