Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
is he a journalist.. Looks like an Anupriya fan to me who is upset at Anki being offered lead role in a  new show and for winning an award..

The source that he claims to must be himself๐Ÿ˜ก
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is this the best the dude could do ?
even after the .. uh... correction ... the article is still messed up ...
punctuations are all wrong  ..the tenses are all wrong ...
present , past , future ... sab ek saath daal diya ...
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

^^ Oh yes still loads of grammatical mistakes likes "She came late on set and leaves as soon as possible" ๐Ÿ˜†

But he correcting few mistakes show his credibility as writer. ๐Ÿ˜†

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mirageas

^^ Oh yes still loads of grammatical mistakes likes "She came late on set and leaves as soon as possible" ๐Ÿ˜†

But he correcting few mistakes show his credibility as writer. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nisha mere dono comments which he had removed yesterday wapas aa gaye.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
^^^ still the article is being taken seriously by some .. and judgements are being made ... about her being "proudy and flaunty" .. her disrespecting elders ... people find her behaviour to be improper in the sbs segments ..
i am telling you ... not being coy , meek , shy , soft spoken  etc ... is a crime these days ...

maybe she should start calling hiten ... ji or sir ... since thats the only way to show respect ...

so stop it right now anki .. no more playful punching , hitting , or joking around with your co stars..

sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Nisha mere dono comments which he had removed yesterday wapas aa gaye.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I saw it Nikita ji that both your comments being back while posting it here infact I saw much before you made latest comment.

sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

^^^ still the article is being taken seriously by some .. and judgements are being made ... about her being "proudy and flaunty" .. her disrespecting elders ... people find her behaviour to be improper in the sbs segments ..

i am telling you ... not being coy , meek , shy , soft spoken  etc ... is a crime these days ...

maybe she should start calling hiten ... ji or sir ... since thats the only way to show respect ...

so stop it right now anki .. no more playful punching , hitting , or joking around with your co stars..

I agree today I saw SBS segment of her and she was being her only like she is always with Sushant even Hiten was enjoying her company. I don't know what else people expect from her? Should she wash those people feet and drink that water?๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

You know from now on I'm gonna ignore even Ankita haters those people just love to find reason to hate her no matter what she does. Yesterday I did react bit, but from morning I have been just laughing at this guy and his writing. My cousins who are younger to him write better. ๐Ÿ˜†

When he said Sushant has attitude because he doesn't like to give interview had me in to know his fanboy nature. ๐Ÿ˜† Though it irked me yesterday, but man now I just laugh at it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Like Jia says no matter what I won't buy these people writing on these having attitude in bad manner.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

Yaar I am having some problems with my PC sound so I don't watch the SBS videos, but I do read the updates- tell me, did she do something wrong or improper in any segment recently? I am surprised that people are saying she is proud and treats seniors badly.. kis senior ko badly treat kiya yaar?
lunza thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirageas

I agree today I saw SBS segment of her and she was being her only like is always with Sushant even Hiten was enjoying her company. I don't what else people expect from her? Should she wash those people feet and drink that water?๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

If she was not joking around ...and if she all formal and a bit "distant" with him .. people would have still complained ... "oh , look at her , she is so stuck up , snobbish , arrogant , throws attitude ... why is she not talking to hiten properly , poor hiten , its not his fault that her boyfriend left the show ... she should be a bit more mature and professional about this " ...

damn her if you do , damn her if you dont ...

lunza thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Yaar I am having some problems with my PC sound so I don't watch the SBS videos, but I do read the updates- tell me, did she do something wrong or improper in any segment recently? I am surprised that people are saying she is proud and treats seniors badly.. kis senior ko badly treat kiya yaar?

i have no friggin clue ... i watched the initial segments of hers and hiten ... didnt find anything wrong with her behaviour ..
In fact I thought they were gelling really well as co stars ...
I mean , it must have been just their second or third day of shoot together .. and already hiten felt comfortable enough to crack a joke about her , and ankita felt comfortable enough to punch him twice on his shoulder ...

i havent watched today's segment.. dont think i will watch it .. i have kinda lost interest in sbs/sbb stuff of PR ever since sushant left..