Pavitra Rishta

Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL - Page 7

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lunza

If she was not joking around ...and if she all formal and a bit "distant" with him .. people would have still complained ... "oh , look at her , she is so stuck up , snobbish , arrogant , throws attitude ... why is she not talking to hiten properly , poor hiten , its not his fault that her boyfriend left the show ... she should be a bit more mature and professional about this " ...

damn her if you do , damn her if you dont ...

You know it is kind of disappointing how Hiten fans are finding fault in her saying she is not adjusting with him and all where as she goes in praising and enjoys his company as a co-star,friend.

LOL I agree what ever she do no matter people love to find fault in her. 😆 Like I remember few people commenting on her TB article which was about Ankita saving Ushaji, in that also many were good she saved, but still I can't like for what ever she has done. 😆 I mean people like to find fault even when she saves some one because of the fact they think she has attitude? 😕  ðŸ˜†

You know what is even more fun that her fans bashing her for she saying that she enjoys Hiten company. ðŸ˜† I mean seriously if she is happy a problem and not also problem. ðŸ˜† No wonder she never reacts to negative and stays mum. These people are just irked of the fact she is not reacting. I say it is good she is staying silent than reacting to these people. ðŸ˜†

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
oops double post ðŸ˜†Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mirageas

Like Jia says no matter what I won't buy these people writing on these having attitude in bad manner.😆

And the day I feel like they really do have an attitude problem, I'll be the first one to say it  ðŸ˜›...tab tak no stupid article or so called "source" can convince or bother me, that they do! ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† 

See, I am not a blind fan, I don't believe that my favorites are perfect or that they are God sent angels incarnated as humans on earth. 😆  The reason I say that I don't see any such attitude problem with either of them is cause, I really don't see it. *shrugs* 😆

Aur maine toh apko pehle hi kaha tha, ignore kero ji...per ap kaha sunte ho meri! 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mirageas

You know from now on I'm gonna ignore even Ankita haters those people just love to find reason to hate her no matter what she does.

You know that is the only way to deal with the haters ...totally ignore them ..

I just don't understand how people can hate so much ...does it not take up their energy ? I guess not ..

Glad that Ankita  does not retaliate ..

It was Raj Kapoor who is supposed to be the Showman of Indian cinema who said that  in Showbusiness  , ' it's good to be talked about positively , it is still all right to be talked about negatively ...but the worst thing that can happen in Show business is  NOT to be talked about AT ALL ..."

Anki is doing just fine . I saw the SBS , she is enjoying herself and having fun with everyone  and also looking gorgeous ..These haters will get ulcers one day  if they keep up with their hating ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago