Written Update-1st Dec 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
the content of this post is restricted to members only

Hey guys im updating on behalf of PulpleFairy today
the episode was an okey okey one,but worth a dekho..😃
here goes!
The episode begins with Nidhi showing her father the termination letter.Nidhis father is shocked😲 while DB is pleased that atleast now Nidhi can get married.Nidhi is upset while her father is fuming wondering how Ashu could have done it.Nidhi requests no one in the house to discuss Ashu.
Anjie is talking to RN of how such a thing could be done to Nidhi.RN tells Anjie he knows that Nidhi is in love with Ashu👏 and such things cant be hidden.Anjie says it doesnt make a diffrence,the relation had no future anyway and she had warned Nidhi of the consequences.She says love doesnt make a diffrence-its compatibility that ultimately makes a marriage work.RN says that love makes things possible😳(RN is totally making moony faces at Anjie☺️).Anjie says it doesnt and says the age diffrence between Ashu and Nidhi was too much.RN tells her she is saying all of this beacuse she has never fallen in love(RN is so cute!!!..with the moony faces ofcourse..😍).Anjie proclaims she will never fall in love.
At Ashus place he is completely in angst😭🥺(the devdas theme playing in the BG),as he remembers Nidhi and the moments he spent with her.He is almost withering with pain as he recalls how he dismissed Nidhi🥺.He remembers Mallikas words and angrily hits his fist on the table asking himself how he can belive what Mallika said?,he cant love anyone,he doesnt belive in relationships.Kaka asks him whats wrong,a disturbed Ashu asks him to sleep.
Mallika is pensive while Suhasini congrats her on her victory(salli..im fed up up of her!!😡).Mallika fells Guilty👏 if whether what she did was right(atleast this woman has consions😳),and is worried that she may loose both Ashu and thier friendship.Suhasini assures her that the firendship doesnt matter-its just a mask to hide peoples actual intentions and that a girl and guy can never be friends🥱.Suhasini assures Mallika everything will be fine.Mallika looks lost.
Nidhi and Ashu are shown remebering each other😭(Do Pal plays from Veer Zaara).
The next morning Ashu goes to the hospital and sees some syringes etc strewn on the floor and calls the ward boy and gives him a firing.Mallika says its no big deal but Ashu fires her as well🤣,RN looks amused(i guess he knows exactly whats cooking!..).The interns say that Ashu is back in his element.Ashu thunders away from there leaving Mallika looking hurt.
RN calls Anjie to tell Nidhi some "good news",but Anjie cuts the call saying Nidhi wants to move ahead with life.
Nidhi is refusing to eat food,he father asks DB and CS to leave.He asks her what is the matter and she tells him she will forget everything,but what if she cant forget despite trying.Her father tells her to give it time she will forget everything soon.Nidhi looks pensive.
Mallika apologises to Ashu for what she said,but Ashu acts indiffrent and says he has work.Mallika leaves the room as Ashu still looks angst ridden.
Nidhis father and DB are dicussing about getting Nidhi settled.Her dads wants her consent in it,so DB says she will convince her.Nidhi overhears and says that she wants to live life her way,even if it means making mistakes.DB tells her that it isnt nessesay to experience a mistake to learn from it,but Nidhi says that the mistakes you make are the ones you remember for life and leaves.Her father looks worried.
Ashu informs RN that he is leaving,RN asks why Ashu makes an excuse and says he is feeling unwell.Mallika stops Ashu and asks him where is he going,Ashu mutters he isnt feeling well and leaves before Mallika can finish speaking.Mallika asks RN what is wrong with Ashu.RN cheekily😉 replies that sometimes the "dawai" is known to the patient{i.e-Nidhi} and he still wont take it,Mallika looks confused to whick RN cheekily says that sometimes that even includes doctors😆.
Anjie comes to Nidhis house where Nidhi is sitting on her bed quietly as her dad looks on.He begs Anjie togive him his old Nidhi back😭,he cant see her in so much pain.Anjie says she will try.

Precap:-
(Armaan enters the show)Armaan asks Ashu to him up from a Fashion show after party.While Anjie invites Nidhi to the same party for the sake of DB and her dad who cant see her so upset.

cheers 
shruti

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the wonderful and quick update😃 
thank u shru🤗
u r doing an awesome job👏
Thanks Shruti for beautiful Update..I feel bad for Poor ashu
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
thank you Shruti for this beautiful update ...
thank you very much for such a lovely update!
Thanks a lot for the update! 

Very well written.. 
It was good to see Ashu finally struggle with his feelings for Nidhi.. something we have never seen before and what made it even better to watch was MB's brilliant performance.. he really owns the screen. 

Coming back to the story, the 45 min is taking a toll on the quality of scenes in the show.. there was no need to show the scene between dadi bua and Yograj.. anyhooo, looking forward to Ashu's friend.. and the showdown in the party :D
Thanks for the wonderful update.

What is Suhasini made of? She is one helluva of a woman. I pity her husband.

I am not sure how it is there in India and the world, but here in SA we see very little of the 45 min the show is supposed to be on. I timed it and shockingly we get to see 15 min of the actual serial and the rest of the time there are adverts playing. Last night they played the same lot of adverts twice in the same period and eventually it meant 10 min of adverts at that point and two min of the serial. So we not getting 45 min of the serial. We are getting 10 or 15 min and the balance of the time it is adverts. I think they should cut out so many adverts and repeating the same twice in the same slot and just make the serial a half hour programme.

I actually was able to bath in the time and when I came back, the adverts were still on. Hence I timed the next lot and it was shockingly 10 min. If the people airing this serial want it to retain its popularity, they should cut down the time on adverts. I am so irritated.

thanks for the update shruthi