WU 1st December ( Indira is back )

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode starts with the background of a bar ( all thanks to Munna )...where Munna and his friends are drinking . Munna is sitting with an arrogant attitude with money his hands.😲 ...he is counting the money😲( i seriously was shocked with attitude😲 , i mean he steal the money but regrets...that don't have a sign on his face😲 ) ...He while giving the money to montu😊 ( from whom he before stole the money , and distributed among the family members 🤣) ...speaks that " keep this  money with you..😛.u will always remember that what munna is🤣 ( thinking of himself being superior😆 )that i took Indian currency from you but what i am returning is dollar"😆 ( foreign currency ) ...Indira enters there with mixed look😳 ( seems to be she has never been there before ). She stared at people there and the background and her eyes were just searching for her bro🤔 i.e our one and only Munna⭐️ . And she found him , move straight towards him 😡. One of the dearest friend of munna tells munna that's its time for munna to leave 🤣.munna should immediately leave🤣 ( may be he noticed indira coming towards them😆 ) Indira reached there , they all stand😃 , she snatched the money from munna's hand and money from his friend montu too 👏.Montu exclaims that at least return his money 😔, it belongs to him 😔. Munna speaks in attitude😡 or i should say order with his attitude to return his money to him 😡. ( I wonder from where he collects so much guts ) .Indira answers back " Seems like you again are interested in a trip to jail , so , should i call the policeman ??? 👏He is just standing outside 😆"

Rishi is looking at the watch ,😊 waiting outside the police station .Meanwhile indira enters and she directly goes into the office with the money and the passport of the foreign visitors😃 .Indira handover the passports and money  to her boss👏 . The boss jumps in happiness❤️ and comments " i knew only you are the one🤗 , who can do this ".
❤️ He happily returns the passport and money to the foreign clients ⭐️. The clients at last feel relaxed and a smile blossomed on their face😃 .Indira's boss ask her to come out with her😊 , in a happy mood , he keeps on commenting . He says" u did an awesome job 👍🏼, our foreign clients are now happy and relaxed because of you👍🏼 . "Indira interrupts and speaks straightforward 😕" I am leaving the city😭 , so i will not be able to attend office tomorrow 😭. Please forgive me for the mistakes if i have done some when i was working in your office 😭" The boss was shocked😲 , he tried to speak but indira once again interrupts and in a respect ful manner , join her hands say " namastey  "and leave from there ⭐️. The boss calls her name for back in tension😲 ( of course now who will take care of his company ) but indira's don't listen , She just moves on 😭.

Rishi speak " my landlady , where the hell are you going like this but this too had no effect on indira .Indira is shown moving with her bags on the road😭, while rishi is then shown following her on the bike 😉. ( the boy really cares for her ❤️, because he is doing all this after getting a slap for him 😭. This boy has a big heart
❤️. )Rishi speaks " Landlady , landlady 😆...please at least listen to me once 🤗, for once submit your little attention to me 😊. He comes down from the bike ,😛 indira atlast stops😃 . Rishi speaks " Actually i wanted to say that you have taken the right step to leave your home and go away👍🏼 , perfectly right " . Indira is a little shocked and felt wierd listening this from him because she thought he was trying to stop😕 . Rishi continues ," Well if you don't know , by leaving your home , u are actually leaving your family 🤣, releasing your family from the boundaries you made for them.🤣..Now they are free to fly in the open sky😆 .Now they will do what they always wished for .😆 Like Mandira , the first thing she will do when you will not be here is to leave her studies🤣 . She has a real big heart❤️ and now we even can't guess when she will be free to fly🤣 than how many heart will she broke 💔, or how many times she will fall in love❤️ 🤣" . Indira get flashback of all the scenes where she has seen indira with boys and she gets scared as a sister 😉.But she dont show her scare and continue to walk😭 . But rishi again stops her by taking name of sunaina bhabhi.😆.. Indira imagine a scene ...Where sunaina is watching tv😎 ...and kutumb come there taking sunaina's name again and again but sunaina says , don't disturb , let me watch the television peacefully 😡. Kutumb says " You only do two work in a day...first you eat and then you watch television 🤣"but sunaina don't pays any attention to it😆 . She continues watching . Kutumb is shown in the kitchen , she gets the asthmatic attack😭 , she shouts sunaina , sunaina ...the gas But sunaina just keeps showing her hand , asking her to wait👎🏼 .Kutumb comes to sunaina asking for the pump , she speaks using all her strength " My pump sunaina "And atlast with irritation sunaina notice , she says wait a minute  with irritation❤️ , i am bringing the pump , wait but till the time sunaina is back with the pump . Kutumb is already dead 😭and sunaina checks that if she is breathing or not😲 . When sunaina finds , she isn't she shouts " Mamijiii ".😭 The imagination ends which again scared indira with the consequences that what her house will be without her 😔.She again try to walk forward😭 . But rishi once again interrupts her ⭐️. Now the name he took was of ishan⭐️ . He says " Even ishan will not be at home as he is just like his father🤔 . Whatever the father will do , the son will go in same direction 🤣. "And indira once agains imagines🥺...this time she imagines ishan and munna playing cards in a baar 🤣, ishaan completely dressed like munna😆 .Ishaan says " Papa lets throw the ace card first👏 " And munna explains "We should not throw the cards in our hand so easily⭐️ , understand . In our life we should always wait for the big chance , because nothing lies in the small small chances ⭐️. " to which ishan replies with smile " papa i understood🤣 " . The imagination dint ended here and it continued to jhumpa smiling loudly with her husband standing in sharma's house. Jhumpa speaks " Now this house is mine⭐️ , now i will live here ...now i will rule here"😍 and she smiles loudly once again 🤣which leads to the exit of the imagination😉 and entry of rishi 😛. Rishi continues " This has to happen👏 , of course the members were in control till the moment you were there🤣. Now there is no one to stop🤣 . Indira is in tension and is quite scared for her family after all the imaginations she saw😭🤣 .rishi continues " Waise u were very badly  by your family , very very badly 😔. You should not care about such a family🥺 , about a family who don't care's for you🥺 .U only say , for whom should you worry , for such a blind family who never saw your love🥺 . NEVER🥺. Should you worry for your mother because of whom you took the decision of leaving the house and going away🥺 .He insists  what the hell are you worrying for a mother who has shown you the whole world😍 , who brought you here😍, who gifted you with life😍 . No , never 🥺. You should not care 😔, not at all😔 . Waise to tell you the truth Nice to meet you ❤️. I have learn  a lot from you ❤️, really . And if my luck will favour me , than we will meet once again for sure❤️😍 . All the best .👍🏼 " Rishi shows  the direction😛 , he was waiting for her to move but she din't so he say " ok , then i should go😉 "Indira stops rishi and moves to him and says " What do u think😡 , with all of your lectures 🤣, i will melt ❤️" Rishi answers " no , not at all😆 , when you have decided , who am i to say anything ⭐️. Well at the end you are daughter of your father😕 . Indira eyebrows went up on the comment😔 , she realized somewhere that she is repeating the history of the family🥺 .But rishi didn't stop ...he adds " Miss Indira Sharma , daughter of Inder Sharma .Indira looks straight at rishi 😭.

Rishi once again continues 😉, that your father never thought what will be the condition of the family when he will leave😭 . And now today you have decided ⭐️, so even you don't need to think about what will be the condition of your family after you 😭.Indira is thinking 😕. Rishi leaves and once again indira stops him and speaks " Listen , dont speak a word from your mouth now 😆. And i am not gonna repeat this again and again  that i don't need any help from you❤️ . So please leave me , and stop explaining me😊 . Rishi says ok to it . He continues " than lets part ,🤔 you go that way and me mine . He sits on the bike and went away🤣 . Indira stares at the bike for sometime , than is lost in thinking .😔

Scene shifts to mandira and her neighbor standing on the corner of the terrace❤️ . The neighbour asks if she is getting late as its night already😔 . Mandira replies with happiness ❤️" Now what is late and what is early ...well now when hitler didi leaved our house , than i will do whatever i wish to do .🤣."..The neighbour smiles❤️ . Mandira continues " Well tell me one thing , why did you beat manoj . Do you really love me to that extent
❤️. " Neighbor answers " I seriously love u very much ❤️, your swear ❤️". Kutumb comes to ishan with the milk and the  milk chocolate in her hand ⭐️ . She asks ishan to make the milk by himself as she will not be able to do all this🤣 . Or else asked him to call his mom to make the milk 🤣. Ishaan calls ma but no one listen's 😭. Sunaina is busy smiling with her beloved husband ❤️.Ishan is missing her bua 😭, he is feeling like crying 😭. Scared of the family😭 . Munna speaks " That from today onwards this indira's chair is mine😡 , i will only sit on this chair . Make this chair permanent for me . And go and tell the whole family , that now the head of the family is no one else than me 😡. Me the head🥱 . " Ishan is disturbed😔 and speaks " Bua where are  you ?????? 😭Both sunaina and munna are laughing ❤️when sunaina asks if she should set the dinner😊 , munna replies "Definitely , now when the head of the family is already here . You should serve the dinner . "😊

Rishi comes there.⭐️..ishan runs direct to him with the hope that he has brought back his bua( aunt )😔😒...The moment he reach him he asks for his aunt
😒, looks for her around but he don't find her😒 . Rishi replies to him " I am sorry hero 😒, i lost🥺 . Iwasn't able to bring your aunt back 😭. She has left leaving you alone "😭 🥺And he is interrupted with the word " stop "😉 by one and only indira🤗 . Indira moves in the house🤗❤️ . The smile from every family member face just vanishes😕 . The neighbor run's away leaving mandira alone🤣 .And indira's background tune is played❤️ . Indira put's her bag down and cross her hands like always and speaks🤗 " No body has the guts to ask me to leave this house "⭐️And the sound of hitler didi on the background .👍🏼🤗 Ishan runs to his aunt and give her a tight hug🤗❤️ . Ishan continues " My aunt , you come back ❤️. For a minute i thought you will never be back to me😒. Please never ever think of leaving me alone❤️ ( he is extremely happy 🥳)". . Indira replies " Did you complete your homework ????❤️ " Ishan jumps and speak " Ya bua , i am done with my homework . And i have packed my school bag too "Indira loves him like her baby ❤️The family members faces are looking irritated and dull ..  Indira agains questions if ishan is done with brushing his teeth  while moving towards the stairs to which ishan replies " yes i am done with that after taking the dinner ❤️🥳" Indira says " Very Good to ishan ❤️In a moment she noticed that the water tap is open😆 and she comments " That the water is getting waste⭐️ , has anyone noticed . We have to pay water bill , don't you guys remember 😡. " to which sunaina replies "Indira i knew you will come back , as i know u can't leave us like this .🤣 I thought if u will ask water for the bath 🤣. So i have already filled the bucket for you🤣 . You are understanding indira , right🤣 ? "Munna interrupts " She has left sweetheart😆 , she din't even listen to you 😆. Actually when has she listen to us???😆 , its just us who have always to listen to her😆 . I don't understand than people have to return , why the hell they leave the house for some moments then😲 .Wht to give someone happiness but just for a small time .😲 " ( the whole family isn't happy about her return , wierd family , i should say😲 ) Sunaina speaks " Did u all notice , from the moment she is back , she hasn't talk to anyone properly😲 " Kutumb adds that she even din't ask for sorry 😲 . ( Surprising , indira was angry and the family wants her to say sorry 😲. )Everyone agrees with the mother🥺 . The mother continues " When she left , she was full with anger and now when she has come back , she is showing that as if she has done some favor to us "😲⭐️ And she leaves . Mandira adds to it " That what is new in this , didi is always in anger😭 . "and saying this mandira also leaves . Sunaina asks her husband that he must be tired and he should sleep by now❤️ . The husband replies in irritation that how will i be able to sleep now . 🤣

And at last our rishi speaks " What would have our landlady said to anyone in the family , she even din't speak to me🤣 that thanks rishi , i am back home because of you ❤️." Indira is shown😉 . Rishi continues that let's now leave it . Rishi just forget😛 . " Do good and than just forget that you have ever done any good to anyone 🤣" Indira listens to him Rishi is smiling
❤️ ,Indira at last speaks " Hello , mr rishi😊 ". Rishi says yes❤️ . Indira  continues " Pack your bags and take all your belongings till tomorrow's morning😲 , because tomorrow morning you have to leave the house 🥺.I have not forgotten that till now 🤣. " ( Indira proved that she is the part of the family 🤣, poor rishi💔 . He did so much for her❤️ . ) Rishi answers " cool , you return my money and i will leave from here🤔 . " Indira interrupts  " Radhe is bringing someone else tomorrow 😒. And he just not giving the three moths payment but the deposit too🥺 . So tomorrow it will be full and final of you 🥺. ( she means poor rishi will be out of the house .💔 ) If i have to sell this house even , to make you get lost from here 🤔. I am ready to do that even 🤣. " Rishi listens patiently and after indira leaves , he at last speaks❤️  " Tell me something god , what were you thinking when you made women 🤣. I mean see what have i got for helping her out 🥺. I become her assistant ❤️, took care of her family❤️ , provide hospitality to her clients❤️ and today , today i explained the value of family❤️ to her and brought her back home ❤️. And this is what she has gifted me with💔 . Hitler🤣 . He still speaks with a smile 😆. And makes a shooting action with her hands❤️ . He is still smiling . ⭐️

Rishi moves to his room 😒. Take his bags out 😒. Pack his photo frame🥺 . When ishan enters and ask if he is going 😭. Rishi asks that why didn't he sleep by now 😛, his aunt will get angry 😊. But ishaan don't listens and continues with his innocent questions❤️ "  But where are u going ???❤️, where do u live ???
❤️ , what do u do ??❤️ If i have to meet you someday , how will i contact to you❤️ . I don't know anything about you ❤️. Tell na bro , where are u going ?????"❤️ Rishi says now there is no meaning of such questions left🥺 . The difficult thing right now is to pack his bag as packing irritates him .🤣 Ishan offers to help and rishi accepts 🤗. Rishi says that i wonder if i could gave u something precious which never let's you forget me 🤗to which ishan answers , that bro you have brought my aunt home .❤️ And that seriously is thing because of which i can never forget you .🤗 Rishi says only you are the one who understands this ❤️. He says to himself " Kash your aunt would also have understand "😍  . Inder has got the paper signed from kutumb and he and jhumpa have decided to sell the house , keep some money for the children and buy a bigger house for themselves . Jhumpa is more than happy and she used really sweet words for her husband ❤️.Ishan tries to make her aunt understand that rishi is good 🤗, but indira asks him to sleep 🤣. Indira comes out ...she is open hair😍 , rishi is already standing on the terrace smiling😍 ...they both look at each other .😍..for sometime the scene continues .😍❤️..and the episode ends .❤️

there was no precap in the episode🤔 .
The episode was 10/10 for me..❤️.everything was just perfect...❤️it was emotional 😒fun and funny too..🤣.all the mixed emotions were there in it...
❤️

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THESE UPDATES TO ANY OTHER SITE .THESE UPDATES ARE EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS .
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i am done with the update atlast...😉
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago