beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys:)

not had one of these in for a while!
anyways! the topic this week is LOVE CONFESSIONS<3

okay.. so we all have different view points on how we should confess our love..
how many of us feel comfortable expressing our feeings?

so just a few questions on love confessions:)
Are you comfortable in expressing your feelings? Would you confess?

If you're a girl, would you rather have the guy confess first? If you're a boy, would you like to see the girl confessing first?

Why is anyone scared of confessing? Do we fear that we might lose the person if he/she doens't really love us? Are we afraid of the rejection?

But what if you don't confess and then later on you always live with the guilt that the person could've been yours had you only confessed your feelings?

Does it make it harder if that person is your best friend? You're scared that you might even lose your friend?

last but not least:)
///

how would you want the person that you love to confess to you?

thats alll!
looking forward too reading your POV:)

beautifuldreams
Edited by beautifuldreams - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I'm already in a relationship so it's not uncomfortable for me to express my feelings anymore. But i was very shy and uncomfortable before! I confessed after a LONG time ðŸ˜† It took me ages to confess that i liked him!😆

If you're a girl, would you rather have the guy confess first? If you're a boy, would you like to see the girl confessing first?
 I'd rather have the guy confess first! Hmm. 

Why is anyone scared of confessing? Do we fear that we might lose the person if he/she doens't really love us? Are we afraid of the rejection?

I was scared of confessing because I never used to express my feelings, it was hard for me to open up. Also, he was a close friend then, I didn't want our relationship to be affected. I knew he liked me though! I was just shy ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

But what if you don't confess and then later on you always live with the guilt that the person could've been yours had you only confessed your feelings?

That would SUCK! And then finding out that the person liked you back at that time but doesn't anymore ðŸ˜†

Does it make it harder if that person is your best friend? You're scared that you might even lose your friend?

Yes, it does make it harder. Even if you don't lose your friend, the relationship would change and things would get awkward!

In person! Not all like "yooo, i like/love you" but something cute and serious.

Edited by Jess. - 12 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
RESERVE ðŸ˜›
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Umm...not really. ðŸ˜† I don't think I'd ever confess..I'm just way too scared and nervous to do it. ðŸ˜³ But we never know, desperate times call for desperate measures. :p

I'd rather have the guy confess first.😳

Haha I don't really know. :p Yes, definitely afraid of rejection + I'm an introvert. I'm very shy and it's extremely hard for me to open up- It was hard enough for me to even start talking to my crush- random thoughts like "would he think I'm weird? Would this ruin everything we have?"etc.  come to my mind no matter what! 

Ouch! that would hurt so bad.  I'd hate for that to happen! I probably should start coming out of my shell now lol...

Definitely! If they like you back, all is well and good but if not then things would get pretty awkward! Even if you don't lose your friend, I don't think you would be able share that same level of friendship again...so yes, it definitely makes it much harder. 

I'm a hopeless romantic so something very romantic would be great lol ðŸ˜³
But yeah, definitely not over MSN, text, email and all that jazz- something personal. :) And not rushed at all either.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I replied and my IE froze  *reserve*

-Hunter- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Since I'm already in a relationship I don't really feel uncomfortable in expressing my feelings and also I'm generally a very frank person.😆

I'd rather have the guy confess it saves the girl the fear of rejection and embarrasment!😆

I think anyone would be scared of confessing because we all fear rejection. Also if we were/are bestfriends with him/her it's even worse because a friendship can break.

Like @Jess said it would suck big time! It's better to confess ASAP then leave it too late when the person who used to like you has moved on.

It does make it harder if that person is your bestfriend. It would make things a whole lot more awkward!

How would you want the person that you love to confess to you?
 I like face to face confessions.😆 I think I would be a whole lot more awkward if a confession was sent through FB or text. I wouldn't know how to send a message back but in person is better because idk it's nice seeing peoples reactions.😊😆

-Hunter-
Edited by -Hunter- - 12 years ago