mujhe pyaar tumse nahi hai nahi hai 01/12

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends..

so the story of  KTLK is finally picking up its pace and growing in intensity.. tho the basis was as lame as it cud get to throw out Nidhi.. bt the plus pnt is v got to c a different side of Ashutosh.. an angry, shorttempered, angst-ridden, confused, and easily irritable one in the mode of denial and having bouts of perfectionist complex.. 😆..

Yup thts the term used for such persons.. who think thy can never b wrong.. thy can never do a thing tht doesnt feed thr moral conscience.. and thn thy go in the mode of denial.. its hard for thm to step down from the pedestal thy've sat on themselves... such person r at a high rank.. socially in a respectable position, authoratative, risen thru their integrity, honesty, and strong convictions of moral rights.. and wud show the world wat thy r capable of if provoken and challenged... thn thy think thy can set things rite with their powers.. thy feel thy r doing the rite thng wen all thy r doing is messing up with thr lives as well as lives of others by going to extremes..

I didnt still understand wat was the need to throw nidhi away so rudely and insensitively as Nidhi proclaims when it cud've been done in a more mature, sensible, and pleasing way..

well one reason is obviously the TRP gimmick..which HAS to defy all logic and needs some character butcherization so tht v come to earth and face the fact tht these characters arnt real and its after all ..all a drama..😆😆😆..

the other reason i gather logically is tht he was challenged by Mallika to accept something thts tarnishing his image.. something which attacks his moral conscience and questions his character.. accuses him of double standards of behavior.. it incited him..instigated his anger.. and while trying to keep his cool.. think with a composed and balanced mind, still under false self-belief of doing rite thng, did the wrong thing.. bt thr wer many loop holes left by CVs/writer in this process to define/redeem his character and to reason his despicable action.. 

Y to believe mallika in 1st place.. Y not question her sane mind and her own professional ethics... Y not accuse her rite thn and thr of misusing of thr 12-yr-long fship for her personal venadetta... y not rebuff her for maligning and accusing him on her fancy  whims if he was so angry at sudden attack... well it "tinged" him bt it was too late.. the hasty and nasty step had already been taken..

he now seems to b a character who does something thinking its rite thng and thn repents later when realizes how wrong he was.. well.. is he turning into those characters tht v cherish the most..

angry, stubborn, arrogant, possesive, suffering, brooding man.. bt with a righteous mind, golden heart, pure soul, and wonderful smile.. 😳.. sigh.. reminds of certain Mr. Darcy..😍😍😍..

it was good to c how writer tried to redeem Ashu.. with those painful heartwrenching expressions.. he surely wud b hard to write off as of yet... a confused soul.. he is... will remain in this terrible state till he finds atonement... 😳... a character definitely to luk out for indeed.. and Mohnish Behl has done wonderful job protraying his minutest and deepest of feelings.. it makes the character of Ashutosh a really delight to watch.. 😛..   For once, Ashutosh's hard hitting character has outshined the adorable adorable character of Nidhi.. 😛..  Kritz as a weeping willow has never looked more convincing.. tho she cud use some of those fine expressions tht she flashes here and thr more to give her character more realistic touch.. kya kare.. ppl will compare her unintentinally with the quintessential actor Mohnish Behl.. and tho she matches the standards perfectly well.. and so r other actors.. its still long way to go.. and I wud like her to come out as the most refined actress of tellyworld with this experience of working with actor of stature of MB..⭐️.. she is very talented and a quick and good learner.. as i always say..😳..

Angie-Rangs scene again was a superb scene.. the practical complexities and trials tht Ashu-Nidhi can face in future due to their compatability issues rising out of the decade-long age gap was put forth nicely.. very sound and rational mind.. bt yet a loyal and faithful friend.. Angie has everything tht anyone cud ever ask for from one's bestest friend..😳.. I wud like to c how Rang an ultimate optimistic convinces her tht indeed wen strings of heart oscillate at same wavelengths thn it stands above the compatability issues.. ppl tend to forgive and tolerate each other naturally.. coz love brings unconditional loyality and such abandoned dedication tht it rises above all trivial issues of mundane life.. and those r soul mates..

It wud b interesting to c how slowly but deeply Ashu-Nidhi fall in love now.. tackling all the practical hurdles of thr off beat r'ship.. and realizing thr own deep undying feelings for each other..

It wud b treat to watch this story.. if the intensity, passion, faithfulness, and vibe of undying love and romance is kept alive moving forward into their love story.. 😳..

epi rating.. 4/5..

Song dedication: 

This most unconventional romantic cute and beautiful song for our Dr. Ashu.. most perfect for his situation..

Mujhe Pyar Tumse Nahi Hai Nahi Hai... (Gharonda - 1977)

Tumhe ho naa ho, mujh ko to itanaa yakeen hai
Mujhe pyaar tum se nahin hai, nahin hai

Mujhe pyaar tum se nahin hai, nahin hai
Magar maine ye raaj  ab tak naa jaanaa
Ke kyon pyaari lagati hai, baatien tumhaari
Mai kyon tum se milane ka dhundoo bahaana
kabhi maine chaha, tumhe chuu ke dekhu
Kabhi maine chaaha, tumhe paas laanaa
Magar phir bhi... Magag phir bhi is baat kaa to yakeen hai..
Mujhe pyar tum se nahi hai nahi haiMujhe pyar tum se nahi hai nahi... hai

Phir bhi jo tum door rahate ho mujh se
Toh rahate hain dil pe, udaasi ke saaye
Koi khwaab unche makaanon se zaanke
Koi khwaab baithhaa rahe, sar jukhaye
kabhi dil kee raahon mane faile andheraa
Kabhi door tak roshani muskuraye
magar fir bhee...Magar phir bhi is baat kaa to yakeen hai ..
Mujhe pyar tum se nahi hai nahi hai

Yes.. Dear Dr. Ashu.. tumhe pyaar nahi hai .. bilkul bhi nahi hai...😛

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Beautiful post achiever (aka manisha right?) ;-)

I agree.. they have started the journey of Ashu's redemption really well..!! ( I m deliberately not commenting on the Nidhi dismissal. .since past four days thats all i have done lolz.. n i thot. .i should cut some SLACK ;-) )

Yesterday was MBs day.. completely n totally..! KK did a decent job .. but the impact of Ashus anger pain hurt.. were far deep n no wonder they are still fresh in my mind!

The Anjie-Ranga story is really going good.. once again we have two people who are as different as chalk n cheese... Ranga is a romantic.. Anjie a practical ... its gonna b interesting to see their story unravel as well..!!

PS: I really hope we get to see AshNi post marriage scenes coz.. compatibility is a good topic and wuld b interesting to see.. whether Anjie or Ranga are proven correct in their respective predictions for AshNi.. or is there a middle path which AshNi themselves will work out ;-)
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Beautiful post achiever (aka manisha right?) ;-)

they have started the journey of Ashu's redemption really well..!!

--have to agree to that..i thnk MB was deliberately playing along.. so tht v give serve all brickbats to Ashu so tht his redemption becomes sweet and smooth process..😆

Yesterday was MBs day.. completely n totally..! KK did a decent job .. but the impact of Ashus anger pain hurt.. were far deep n no wonder they are still fresh in my mind!

--Yeah.. he was a show stealer.. so much of pent up anger.. wonder wat happens wen it wud jst explode.. well, v already saw a teaser promo with the "kachrawali" scene..😆.. bt i m really afraid of this side of Ashu.. coz he wud hurt Nidhi even more severely wen house issue comes up..

The Anjie-Ranga story is really going good.. once again we have two people who are as different as chalk n cheese... Ranga is a romantic.. Anjie a practical ... its gonna b interesting to see their story unravel as well..!!

--Yes.. its most interesting to c how this seemingly opposite personalites wud fall for it.. i m sure it wud b Rangs all the way proclaiming and professing his love.. he wud woo Angie in perfect SRK style..😆.. completely opposite to the angry young.. oops handsome man 😉..here..😆

PS: I really hope we get to see AshNi post marriage scenes coz.. compatibility is a good topic and wuld b interesting to see.. whether Anjie or Ranga are proven correct in their respective predictions for AshNi.. or is there a middle path which AshNi themselves will work out ;-)

--thts a dream..😆..  lets first hope tht KTLK and AshNi manages to reach the mandap safely first..😆

@achiever... so true... i see Ranga.. serenading his princess with.. 'Main yahan hoon yahan' in the background... n 'I love u.. A -A-Anjie'

@the married life... while i m sure about AshNi reaching there safely... cant say the same for KTLK.. tho.. fingers crossed... for sure...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@achiever... so true... i see Ranga.. serenading his princess with.. 'Main yahan hoon yahan' in the background... n 'I love u.. A -A-Anjie'

--I started admiring Ranga wen he went into his SRK mode.. he was so adorable..😳.. I wud b fun and comic relief to c him doing all the SRK bits... some irrational stuff with a rational bandi..😆...A...A...Angie.. convincing Angie wud b so like Dil Wale Dulhaniya..😍

@the married life... while i m sure about AshNi reaching there safely... cant say the same for KTLK.. tho.. fingers crossed... for sure...

--hopefully this high-pitched intense drama wud bring in some more yung late nite viewers.. and this tear jerking moments wud cling on to the BALH saas-bahu community..😆.. fingers crossed...😆..

--other shows r doing well post KBC.. So sony has managed to retain some of its KBC viewership... so hopefully with intense story line KTLK viewership wud increase... come new year.. v may actually c substantial rise..😍...

well, in Dekha Ek Khwab thrs this cindrella type story going on with a handsome arrogant ekdum laad governor types male lead..🤔... I think thts catching up with viewers.. bt how come thy tune it at 8:45 and not 8:30.. beyond any logic..😕..

If sony is successful in roping up Mona and Armaan aka Apurva Agnihotri.. and with Ekta's storyline it will surely rock..😳

chalo gtg.. c u on Monday...😳 
Originally posted by achiever

--other shows r doing well post KBC.. So sony has managed to retain some of its KBC viewership... so hopefully with intense story line KTLK viewership wud increase... come new year.. v may actually c substantial rise..😍...

Inshallah 😊

well, in Dekha Ek Khwab thrs this cindrella type story going on with a handsome arrogant ekdum laad governor types male lead..🤔... I think thts catching up with viewers.. bt how come thy tune it at 8:45 and not 8:30.. beyond any logic..😕..

So true... not that 8.30 has any major competition but its higher ratings are really a surprise since i watched the show n dun find anything to write home about

If sony is successful in roping up Mona and Armaan aka Apurva Agnihotri.. and with Ekta's storyline it will surely rock..😳

Totally.. Mona and Appu r gonna b back on EkTas show... cant wait to watch 😛 (u know Apu was one of the people considered for Ashutosh wala role)Embarrassed

chalo gtg.. c u on Monday...😳 

Monday? 😲 Ooi.. wont we hear from u Friday nite ..?

cant promise for today.. weekends r very hectic..

yeah.. i know i had preferred Apurva over MB looks and chemistry wise.. bt acting wise defo MB is perfect choice..

I wonder if had it been apurva the ratings mite have been differen tho..

bt lets hope for the best now.. cant blame sony thy r trying thr best to promote the show.. its a hit on Internet bt not among general public.. y thy wanna c DEK and not KTLK i dont understand.. 

sometimes i think its a conspiracy...😆..

opps its 4.. seriously need to gtg.. hope to catch u after todays epi tho.. c ya..
DEK has avg rating of 1.5..its not muchh..i m sure KTLK will pick up now...
Originally posted by rabzonedge

DEK has avg rating of 1.5..its not muchh..i m sure KTLK will pick up now...

And KTLK hasnt managed to reach 1.5 mark.. after the first two three weeks.. till now

KTLK came in place of a show with a trp of 0.5 ...and DEK came in place of a show with a trp of 5...the KBC audience will surely switch on to sony at that time looking for new shows in that time slot...am not surpirsed...just stop comparing and panicking...KTLK is here to stay and will pick up ... at least trps are steady which shows it has developed its own set of audience now only those numbers have to add up which it will ..amen...