Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

mujhe pyaar tumse nahi hai nahi hai 01/12 - Page 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sun29

KTLK came in place of a show with a trp of 0.5 ...and DEK came in place of a show with a trp of 5...the KBC audience will surely switch on to sony at that time looking for new shows in that time slot...am not surpirsed...just stop comparing and panicking...KTLK is here to stay and will pick up ... at least trps are steady which shows it has developed its own set of audience now only those numbers have to add up which it will ..amen...

SunMeera.. i have already had a bad brush with Sony.. losing a show that was dear than my life.. to me.. i have no faith in Sony..!! But yes.. i m always optimistic.. but then i m not gonna close my eyes to reality!!

If the show that its replacing 0.5 wala.. in that slot it gets 0.99 to max 1 (its getting 1.3 in repeat slot).. it isnt a great achievemnt given the kind of investment sony or producer mus hv done... its a rajan shahi production so expectations are bound to be there...! Sony hasnt spared Ektas shows like baitab n pyaar ki.. so its not gonna b unlikely for rs either!

Having said that.. inshallah hope so things will improve..!! Really want Karan Wahis track to work n be a good hit..!! I will shed tears for Ashu.. but for the sake of TRP.. bear whatever comes my way..
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i know tanu from where your fear stems ..even i had not good journey with Sony😆...but 2 months should not be cause for panic...as the trade analyst them self said it will take more time to settle and so has Sony people which shows they have faith...

as for this track i am damn confused hence shall wait and see what is in store...all i want is nidhi back in hospital hook or crook😆 and ashu burning and burning more and anjie to concentrate on fashion designing and not love ashu forget ashu move on sit down funda😆

she reminds me how i make coffee in the morning ðŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

as for this track i am damn confused hence shall wait and see what is in store...all i want is nidhi back in hospital hook or crook😆 and ashu burning and burning more and anjie to concentrate on fashion designing and not love ashu forget ashu move on sit down funda😆

she reminds me how i make coffee in the morning ðŸ˜†

I know.. RanJi track should have been started... i mean.. Vishal is so cute.. m sure.. ppl connect with him n wuld b awesome to see him.. woo.. Anjie.. the miss 2 minute 😆

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post.. 

However much I love Ashutosh and MB, I really don't think he's Mr.Darcy yet.. he's on the verge of, but not quite there yet.. hehehehe looks wise, yes! but behaviour wise? No.

Anyways, 
looking forward to his transformation and eventual confession =D
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

And KTLK hasnt managed to reach 1.5 mark.. after the first two three weeks.. till now

let DEK sustain this trp...KTLK...will pick up if cvs dnt goof up d tracks as they have been doing...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love always drives ratings up.. 

It shall happen ;)