Posted: 12 years ago
stats aur economics ka romance lol
very nice part.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cascade First part was fabulous
maza agayi - By GOD saachi
Mayur were childhood buddy and later they were fell in love with each other..
mayu was sadu as usual and very serious nups was chatter box and bindas girl...
loved the way mayu realized his feeling for nups- jab ladki ki shaadi tayer huye tab jakar usko ehsas hua-wah wah wah

haye again mayur had a fight with each other
oh ho mayu ye kyun bola ki date karne k liye uska time waste hua.. NUPS ko tou gussa ayegi he na...

awww my nups she was trying to manaofy maynk... but maynk is sadu , ullu- nehi mana

my poor nups rote huye chali gayi

OMG cascade precape was scary..
ye nups kya kar rahi hai- plzzz nups aisa maat karo...
cascade kuch ulta sidha maat karna...

brilliant update jana
amazing

just too good
i really loved ur MJHT story in new style...
lovelyyy

keep it up
and do update next part soon

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome starttt...

Aww my mayur hamesha larte kyun hai...vo bhi baat baat pe...

I wanna see that lovey dovey mayur here dii...

Plz yeh ladai chorke pyaar lao na...

Cont soon dii...

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Fiza for the late comment
N congorats ur new SS beautiful thread sis
May ALLAH bless u n ur friends n keep u happy all the time 🤗
loved 1st part full remainder of MJHT but sweet 1 hun
thanks for the pms
nerdndproud thumbnail
starting was so mayurish par end main wo chota sa kya tha? jo bhi tha main jo soch rahi hoon wo nehi ho main bas itna kafi hey.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thnku for liking

Aur'no it will not be a fight track'.it is story of friendship, jasy ardhangini mein thi..

Lov ya

Mayank: nupur'a voice came from behind breaking her determination of letting him free fro all the worries that she is responsible of'

Nupurr'.rukho..guess what kal kya hua

Nupur: mjhy kya pata'aur mjhy jana bhi nhi hai'mein JA rahin hon

Mayank: nupurr'..tum abhi tak naraz ho'pls aj nhi na aj meray pass solid kahbar hai BY GOD'he said mimicking her clasping his hands

Nupur: mein ny kaha na mjhy nhi suna na'aur han tum fikar maat kero aj mein dad se baat kerlo gi ..u will free from all the worried'.

Mayank: kya'kya kaha tum ny han'aur dad se kya baat kerlo gi han'tumhara deemgh mein chal kiya raha hai'.deemgh thik hai tumhara'.he said in full anger

Nupur: han mera tu deemgh karab hi hota hai'mein khabi koi sahi baat kerti hoon'but ab I'll let u free..

This was alimit to his anger'he took hold on her hand dragged her towards a room, an empty room who has witness there all special moments, there fights , there love, there romance, and there fears..

It has been there favorite place since the time they were just meri friends,  they use to study most of the time here, even caught once by the professor yet seeing them with books, and mayank explaining sumthing on black board there professor was really happy'

Prof: yeah tu kamal hai, kash her college k band kamray mein larka larki study kertay dekhain'wahh

He left leaving surprised mayank and nupur'

Mayank: wht else he expected from us'.any one forgot it'kuch samhj aya k nhi'

Nupur: aya na yeah samhj k hum kal picture ja rahy hain

Mayank: nupur mein tum ko yaha equation samhja raha hoon aur tum ko picture jana hai'agar fail hoagie tu soch lo 'meri class mate nhi raho gi aur phir mein SHEE..NAA k sath aram se seat share kero ga'

Nupur: ha ah'is kayal mein bhi mat rahna k mein fail hojao gi samhy'aur han I got it sir'

Mayank and nupur first meet at high skool, nupur was already a part of that skool but mayank was a transfer student '.it was last year

The first day of there meeting was a pretty normal one, yet turned into a fullflash fight sequence between nupur and mayank

Mayank enter his new class like a perfect confident student , he has nothing to be about nervous of, though yes he has missed 3 months studies yet he knew himself that he will cover it in no time, so nervous should be the topper of this colloge as now that person has to worry about his postion..

And here enters the colloge topper, and was shocked at the guts of the person siting at the front desk'

Oye hello mister 'this is my place..get up

Mayank: he looked up at her'.kyun tumhara naam likha hai'aur wasy bhi I donot mind u can share it'

Nupur: mein ksis k sath desk share nhi kerti samhjay'get up at once'nai aay ho islayn chor rahi hoon warna'

Mayank: warna kay'dekho yeah desk do logo gi hai'aur yaha mein bahit chukka hoon ,..so u can sit,..mein bechay nhi bahita ta

Nupur: tu mein kya kero '.its my place get up'

Shikla sir: yeah kya horah hai mohaday'

Nupur: sir yeah mere jaga per bahit gaya hai

Shukla: nupur tu ap bhi un k sath bahit jay '.wasy bhi mein in ko ap k hi hawaly kerny wala tha

Nupur: kyun sir'is k bora waqt aya hai ab tu'.she said under her breath '.

Shukla: yeah humaray nai vidhatari hain'aur ap kyun k is kaksah ki sab se achi  vidhyatti hain tu un ki madaat tu awash kerain gi'.

Yeah mayank Sharma hain, aur yeah nupur bhushan'..

Mayank: hey'

Nupur: she passed a scars tic smile..and set down on her seat

The class continue with both of them completely into studies, righting lecture and taking points..as soon as class finished'

Diya: hey nupur'

Nupur: yes diya..she tuned to her friend who was siting on her back

Benji: kasa lag raha hai aj pehli bar apni seat share kertay hoa'.

She passed and angry glare, and mayank raised his head'trying to read her expression

Diya: chor na'aj picture chal rahy hain na hum'ya tum ko nhi jana as kal test hai'

Nupur: test hai tu is k matlab yeah nhi k mein life enjoy kerna bhool jao'.absolutely ..i am cuming'aur phir dinner on me'oki guys'

The got straighten as the next class start..mayank shock his head chukling at the words of shukal sir'best student..she isn't , so careless not interested in studies..

It was end of the day and nupur and mayank whre collecting there things, nupur was about to left..

Mayank: nupur..

She turned back and gave him wht look

Mayank: I am sorry, mjhy pata nhi tha tum yaha bahiti hoo'and share nhi kerti..

Nupur: ab pata chal gaya 'tu kal se yeah na hoo..

Saying so she left the place

Mayank: ghamndi'he shock his head and left to hostel'.

'

Reaching hostel he got to know that his room mate is non-other than benji'oh freak..not these people'

Benji: hello'new boy

Mayank: hey'mayank

Benji: I know'benji..nice meeting u..so tum new ho yaha ..kaha se aay ho

Mayank: dekhi se'yup took a transfer..

Benji: ohh ..so u need to catch up the course to..mid terms are about to start..

Mayank: ya I know'tum logo k pass complete lectures hain'

Benji: yaar hum se sirf nupur k pass complete lecture hotay hain..u can take from her'any ways tum yaha rahoo hum picture ja rahy hain 'tum chalo gay

Mayank: nhi'kal test hai I want to prepare'

Benji: oki..sure

Mayank: nupur'strange'

The next morning for mayank was a shocker towards her, she got the highest marks in test, but how, they all came late at nite after dinner yet she scored the best'this girls is surely a mystery'

Mayank: hmm..nupur..

Nupur: han'

Mayank: woh actually mjhy last 3 months k lectures chaiy'can u pls'

He said with so much request 'and hesitation . after there first meeting he was very carefull in talking with her, though they use to share hey and hello evry time they meet, specially in mornings as mayank and benji came together but yet she was she.  the more friendly she is with her friends, a huge stern aura is of her with others. well any how who cares..hope so she gave lectures'.

Nupur: saray lectures'sab subject k ..ek sath kasay day doo'

Mayank: nhi ek sath maat do..ek subject k ek din day do..mein copy ker k wapas kerdo..kal..for sure'

Nupur: ok..yeah lo'aur kuch na samhj aay tu u can ask..

Mayank: thanks,..he said with a smile wch she refelected too'

He went to his room immediately and opened her note book, and again she surprised him perfectly written lectures with headings and quotes..waoo'

He was so much worried previously as he knew how evey1 copy lectures that prof delivery all mess, yet these notes he just need to copy..

He immediately strt doing so as he has to return it tomorrow any how to her'and there are loads of them,..and yet he has very limitied time'

Nupur: yeah tera room mate ..kuch ajeeb hai

Benji: nhi yaar kafi simple larka hai'kafi zayda..actually us k pas time hi nhi hota hai..woh college se ja ker woh college k lectures parhta hai'.than woh tuition parhany jata hai

Nupur: tuitions?

Benji: hmm I thnk kafi middle class family se hai'phir again woh ata hai'kcuh kahta hai'apni maa se baat kerta hai

Nupur: rozz'roz yeah baat kerta hai'she laughed ..

Benji: han han..woh roz aker apni maa se 5 min baat kerta hai'aur phir again he strt studying'aj tu woh atay hi notes copy ker raha tha..

Nupur: copy ker rah tha? Khud likh raha tha'copy kyun nhi keray'.god kcuh ajeeb hi hai yeah'

Diya: wasy hai buhat handsum

Benji: oye hello'mein hoon yaha

Diya: aray yaar asay nhi kah raha thi..nupur haina wasy he is so cute'

Nupur: cute?...pata nhi mein ny gaur nhi kiya'

Benji: but he is a very nice and supportive person, humary gang mein hon chaiy us ko'.

Diya: ya sure..

Benji: diya'

He was in corridor going towards library, when he saw nupur..and called her, she turned and stoped '.

Mayank: nupur thanks..yeah tumahray notes..

Nupur: tu tum photocopy kyun nhi keraty..

Mayank: asay read kerny se yaad hojatay hain aur samhj bhi ajata hai..islyan'so benji meri report dayta hai meri'he smiled and gesture her with hands to walk '

Nupur: han hum tum per nazar rekhty hain'wasy koi problem nhi hai humain u can join us'

Mayank: really..soch lo..phir se

Nupur: meri seat ki taraf ankh utha ker bhi mat dekhna'samjh..

Mayank: chukled,,,ok'.wasy asa kyun..why u donot share it'

Nupur: pata nhi..mjh shayd addad hai..akelay bahitny ki'bus'so notes mein koi problem tu nhi'

Mayank: ofcourse not..itnay saaf notes actually I wasn't expecting..but han kuch theories hain..woh samjh nhi arahin'kan u refer any books for that..

Nupur: if u want I can help too'.

Mayank: pls..if u can..mjhy mid term se pehly cover kerna hai'acha result nhi aya tu meri scholarship chali jay gi'.

Nupur: sure'abhi koi class nhi hai aur as aj diya bhi nhi aai tu tum free ho tu I can help'

Mayank: ok,..but ek problem hai I have only an hr..phir mjhy jana hai

Nupur: kaha 'she asked mischievously date per'

Mayank: he laughed..han bacho k sath

Nupur: kya tumharay bachy bhi hai..baray fast ho yaar'

Mayank: nupur'had hai'.giggle..actually mein tuitions dayta hoon so for that'

Nupur: ok'uff yeah libray..sary nikamay yahin aker bahitay hotay hain

Mayank: nupur libray mein nikamo k kya kam..

Nupur: is highskool mein unhi k kam hai yaha 'ab kya kerain'

Mayank: matlab'

Nupur: dekho aj buhat garmi hai..aur yeah library AC, tu woh bechy dekho do loog so rahy hain'aur woh udhar maat dekho'deemgh per bora asar hoga'.

Mayank: woh kya hai..

Nupur: laughed 'woh kya hai nhi kaun hai'.waha date chal rahi hogi

Mayank: LIBRARY MEIN'.tu hum parhy gay kaha'.

Nupur: hmm'.ek kam kero meray ghar chalo'ya tumharay ghar'ya best canteen chaltay hain'

Mayank: he was shock at her wits, going home to girls place, not good boys do that'so canteen was the bst..yet'.nupur canteen mein studies'

Nupur: acha tu class mein chalo..is waqt koi nhi hota..yeah mera bag lo aur jao..mein books issue ker k ati hon..

There acquaintance turn it to a very good hey and hello , and that turn into a full on friend ship, nupur for him was still a mystery, she was fun, akhudo, at times highly stubborn , yet she was very helpful and can do anything for her friends, and for nupur mayank was sweet boy yet he was too strict in studies and in handling life.

Nupur: mayank tum itna sab kyun kertay hoo..i mean ok fine u donot want to strees your dad yet itna kyun..tum scholarship p student ho ..tu

Mayank: he was head down on desk as it was paining, yes streesd he was, as most of the time his exams and tuition children exams cums together , so it was double strees

Its not stressing nupur, its about handling things, tum nhi samjho gi u never need to care for all this, agar scholarship na hotu, than abhi colloge bhi hai, n u know how admissions are there'and than university..mjh aborad jana hai..buhat kcuh hai kernay ko'

Nupur: tum zaroorat se zayda mature ho'uff..is sab mein ur forgoting to live..

Mayank: he raised his head..n smile'aur tum 'tum nhi ho..tumhain dekh ker koi kah sakta hai k tum itni samjdari ki baat kero g..i mean though yeah rare hai k tum asi baatein kero  magar phir bhi'

Nupur: mayank sir dard ker raha hai na ..ek maro ..ya thor doo

'..

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww meri nups kuch jaida he gussa hai
kya kare mayank use daant jo diya- but he loves her lots na
i know mayu will manaofy his lady love..::D
woo flash back part was too good
our nups is nautanki, bubbly and intelligent too.
r a wah for the first time u've shown our nups as a bright student
and i really loved it janu...

it was fabulous part..
i felt so good after reading this update- mjht ki yaad agayi- i know it was a  bit different but im really loving this track
awesome job cascade
simply fantastic
keep it up
and do update next part soon
love ya

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago