continue soon
Posted: 12 years ago
cute update lvd it & thanx fr pm
amazing update,...totally superb 
update soon next part,...

Aww so cute update...

Haha mayank is like me...i also share everything to my mom..warna khana hazam kaise hoga...uff whenever i read anything abt shilpa aunty i feel peace engulfing me...her smile is so heavenly and a sight noone wud wish to miss out...i still remember the mjht holi night when mayank ws all talli and nupur came over to his house with him...nupur and his mom shared such a beautiful moment together.😍..love this triosome to bits...

U wrote that part beautifully...aut dii kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai tum romance ki bilkul khilaf ho...🤣🤣..aab romantic gaane mein bhi prb hai kya..🤣.kidding...loved the masti dance bw MN...And then the ice-cream part ws sweet too...

Now update agla part soonnn...😳

awesome updt dear
cont soon
thanks fort the pm
beautifull
felt sad for nups
but when mayank is there no fear lol
do write soon

From now on it will be hopfull a pretty regular updating FF, hope ur enjoying the journey

The school got finished and so as all its fun, and mast life. Yet for them it was not an end yet it was a step further in there lifes together. Mayank got selected for 50% scholarship in excel, though he tried for 75% yet even then it was okay with him. For nupur it was pieces of cake to get in excel, she was rich n good student too. So they both were relaxed so much tht they will have each other in college.. as for maaynk he will not make new friends he knew that very well. So being nupur beside him was a relief, and for nupur new college, new people, new horizon all were so appealing..

Mayank: wao'nice college..

Nupur: nice..awesum hai mayank..mein tu abhi se soch scoh ker excited hoon'

Girl: hey dear..

Nupur: hey..nupur turned and wished her with so much excitement..

Girl: I wasn't  talking to u girl, I was talking to him'

Nupur with a mischievous smile looked at mayank, who raised his eyebrows hearing the way girls was talking

Girl: hey im riya'and u'

Mayank: not interested'

Riya: but I am..

Mayank: nupur tumhain chlana hai ya yahin raha na hai'

Nupur chukled n join him..to walk in the corridor to class..

Nupur: mayank..kya baat hai pehly  din hi larkiyaan flat..

Mayank: aur koi kam jo hi hai in k pass..log colloge mein aker yeahi kyun sochty hain..bus ek hi kam hai colloge university mein, to have a girl friend or a boy fried, pehly din se shoro..

Nupur: han aur becahri ko pehlay din hi tum mil gay 'sary araman per pani phir gaya'hay ..she said dramatically'

And received a glare from him..

Reaching the class, nupur took the front seat, n mayank sat at the back of her, as still nupur donot share her seat with any1'

The both were busy talking with each other , when a boy placed his bag beside nupur,

Boy: hey beautiful'

Mayank looked at him, with his typical sadu look'

Nupur: she turned to look at him, and then get back to mayank , yet his placed bag took her attention,

Hey why u have placed  ur bag here..

Mayank to notice this, and sumthing burned inside him

Boy: to accompany u in this boring classes'

He closed his fist in high anger..as the boy was busy in chatting with nupur, mayank silently place his bag from beside the table on seat beside nupur'

Mayank: ankhein nhi hai,ya dekhai kam dayta hai'yaha already ek bag rekha hai'

The boy looked at seat n was surprised as he didn't notice it, mayank stod up n came in front of him, his eyes were quite enough to tell him stay away'yet he was in argument with mayank when the professor came and mayank took the place beside nupur'

Nupur was about to open her mouth to say sumthing ..

Mayank: woh skool tha yeah college hai, aj k baad tum akelay nhi bahito ki'aur mein yah bata raah hoon poch nhi raha hoon samjhi..

Nupur: tu mjhy yeah kyun data rahay hoo'

Mayank: tum us ko kuch bol nhi sakti thi'.wasy tu buhat bolti hoo..

Nupur: aray tu kya bolti..tum ny pehly hi itna sab kcuh bol diya..

Mayank: acha tu mein itna sab kuch bol raha tha..

Prof: class'welcum to excel colloge'now u all are out of skool so I will expect a pretty mature and responsible behiour from u all. So no waste of time and lets strt our lecture..

Nupur: chalo bhi shoroat hi sadu professor se, subha subha sadu ki daat, aura b yeah lecture..

It was difficult for her to adjust on the desk, having sum1 so close to her, her things, herself needs to be in so much conservation..

Mayank: nupur: apni book udhar kero, mein lecture kasay note kero ga'

Nupur: dekho mayank mjhy se asay nhi likha jata..mein aj pehly bar kisi k sath desk share ker rhai hoon, wasy hi asa lag raha hai morugi ko dabay mein band keridya ho'

Prof: class .be attentive..

The both got straight '.

'''''.

6 months

Nupur: aray wah colloge ki libray itni kahli'

Raj: as abhi tak logo ko girlfrnds nhi mili na, unlike he looked at mayank'woh tu apany sath hi laya hai

Mayank:seee'.so sad na, teri tu first semester k bad bhi ek bhi nhi hai, girlfrnd tu chor mein ny tu teray sath ek girl bhi nhi dekhi'.kya baat hai yaar..kahin tu'.

Raj: kay matlab hai tumhara

Nupur: dekho raj, it's a liberal country and we respect ur choice, but han mayank is straight tu tum us ko choro'.okay 'bye

Mayank: nupur ..mein uski hata raha tha aur tum meri ..

Nupur: lo mein tu tumhari taraf se baat clear ker rhi thi..dekho agar woh yeah sochta k tum us per line mar rahy ho tu'.precation..u know

Mayank: precaution ki bachi teri tu 'aoo date per chalay sweet heart'

Nupur: mayankkk'kitna ajeeb lagta hai'ee..

Mayank: haan logo k deemgh bhi kahli hai..kab se kab hum tu thik rekhy '.chalo lets study..phir mjhy tuition bhi jana hai'ufff..

''.

6 months

Mayank: nuprrr'he shouted on top most voice and coming running towards her, chalo'

Nupur: kya hua'mein baat ker rahi hoon

Mayank: I donot care tum chal rahi hoo..bus chalo..he was dragging her

Nupur: mayank kya haua hai'

Mayank: tum chal rah ho ya mein tum ko utha ker lay jao'.he said putting his hands on his waist'

The girl who was talking with nupur , chukled , she was looking intently to both of them, imagining them as the couple. By the time evry person in the college know they are" jUSSt GOOD Friends" 'whtevr they say the just ignore it, knowing they are hiding there relation'.

Nupur: kya hai mayank itna hungama kyun macha rekha hai'.hoa kay hai'

She was speaking n he was dragging her outside to the parking area, and stoped right there with a grin

Nupur: aur tum subha se ho kaha han'tum tu kah rahy thy mom aai hai'phir..ab kya hau hai'ap asa muskarana band kero aur bol ho kiya hai..

He pointed out her to look infornt of her..

Nupur: kya hai'

Mayank: dekho tu

Nupur: kya dekho'yeah tu bike hai..tu

Mayank: tu'.

Nupur: tu kya''''''''..tu kya'matlab yeah kay tumhari hai..

Mayank: YES'yeah meri hai'dad aur mom ny gift ki hai, 1st year top kerny per'.gr8 na

He came forward and hug her as an impulse, though she was taken back yet she didn't took a sec to hug him back tighly

Nupur: congrats yaar

Mayank: aur tumhain pata hai is mein sab se achi baat kya hai'.

Nupur: kya ..

Mayank: mein mom dad se pocket money nhi layta tha na..tu yeah us ki savings ki hai..cant u just belive it, it means yeah actually mein ny khud karidee hai..he said with a huge grin on his face'.

Nupur: congrats yaar'.yeah tu kamal hai ..

Mayank: chalo..abhi mera sath

Nupur: bike per'

Mayank: han'asi shakl kyun bana rahi hoo

Nupur: mayank mein aj tak bike per nhi bhaiti..mjhy buhat daar lagata hai'

Mayank: aray is mein darn y wali kay baat hai'acah mein slow chalo ga..

Nupur: mein gir gai tu'.tum ny pehly khabi chali hai

Mayank: nupur'mein Delhi mein buhat chalata tha'common'kuch nhi hoga'trust me..

Nupur: okay..per tum slow chalo gay..

He chukled n nodded in yes'..

He sat and single her to join him, she with slow step chek it all around with a frown, than she put herself slowly on it, he unlock the bike stand, wch case a jerk to wch she clutch him tight

Mayank: ouch..nupur..

Nupur: tu tum itni zoor se kyun hilaya

Mayank: aray..bike ko chalny k liyan wheels per tu transfer kerny do madam'.giggle ..nupur mjhy nhi pata tha tum itna darti hoon

Nupur: mein koi darti warti nhi ho

Mayank: ok'ab mein bike kick kerny wala hoon'do teen jerks aur lagay gay'ready'1 2 3..

She closed her eyes as really there will be a huge jerk, he strted it without a kick

Mayank: nupur yeah self strter hai'.rising it high he move it ..n she slide her hands n hold him tight'

The whole journey he was enjoying to much, her face wch was viewable from rare mirror, feared, her eyes closed on evr slight little bump, though he was very carefull n wasn't driving on speed, her hairs all on her face wch she was moving away with jerking her head but not was daring to remove her hand from him..

He giggle more'

Mayank: God nupur , relax kero'jitna daro gi itna ride enjoy nhi kero gi'.

Nupur: mein koi dar war nhi rahi hoon kaha na'

Mayank: han bulkily tu thik hai mein is snail speed se apni original speed per ata hoon..thik

Nupur: mayank mein tumhain mar dalo gi

Mayank: nhi ker sakti us k liyan mjhy chorna peray ga, aur woh tum dar k maray nhi kero gi'.lo tumahri muskil assan'.we reached

Nupur: yeah hum kaha aay hain'

Mayank: ek aur surprise hai madam'.utro

Nupur: kasay'

Mayank: he laughed slightly'jasay u sat on it , wasy hi..

Nupur: mein giro gi tu nhi

Mayank: nhi baba'kcuh nhi hoga utro'.

She slowly got down, and breath ain relief'

Mayank: bell bajao..mein is ko park kero'

Nupur: per'he went aside n parked it'he rung the bell when he came back'and to her uter surprise shilpa was standing infornt of her..

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
API...
awesome update...
i loved it lodsss...
it was a very cute part...
i loved d jealous Mayank...
n dat library part was too hilarious...By God!!!
i loved it...
awww...
so Nupur bike se darti hain...waise jst like me...
main bhi aj tak sirf ek bar hi bike par beithi hoon...😆😳😆
i loved d update lodsss...
it was actually gr8 fun reading it...
loved it lodsss...
love u API...🤗🤗🤗

ps: aww...iska matlab 7days aur wait karna parega...its ok 😔
   n han i want "SRTM" wala update bhi..😳
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago