Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Me too miss it a lot...i was crazy about it by that time...Loved bala a lot...i wanna see the old kkk again...most of the episodes are not thr in utube...wish vijay tv re-telecasts it again...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Roshini1494

Me too miss it a lot...i was crazy about it by that time...Loved bala a lot...i wanna see the old kkk again...most of the episodes are not thr in utube...wish vijay tv re-telecasts it again...

same pinch even i was big bala fan  ...shiva anna  is always  the sweetest mish him lot ...in btw he came in isaiaruvi has vj theriyuma miss him
Roshini1494 thumbnail
yami where are you??????what doing??????
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

same pinch even i was big bala fan  ...shiva anna  is always  the sweetest mish him lot ...in btw he came in isaiaruvi has vj theriyuma miss him

ya ya i know...he left kkk after he became vj...i like jo also but he also went in middle...😭
-Cskluv- thumbnail

ya ya i know...he left kkk after he became vj...i like jo also but he also went in middle...😭

actually there was  a problem  in kkk team adhaan  bala first went and later he came back cozz of all fans  wish but  later  irfan went after tht bala also went
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

actually there was  a problem  in kkk team adhaan  bala first went and later he came back cozz of all fans  wish but  later  irfan went after tht bala also went

Oh k k...I loved the mixture of friendship,possessiveness,love, ego,fight in kkk a lot...see this video yami...

I love this video a lot...Bala and raghavi😍
i miss those old days yami...during my 9th holidays i used to watch kadhalikka neramillai, kkk and madhurai continuously...
-Cskluv- thumbnail

Oh k k...I loved the mixture of friendship,possessiveness,love, ego,fight in kkk a lot...see this video yami...

I love this video a lot...Bala and raghavi😍
i miss those old days yami...during my 9th holidays i used to watch kadhalikka neramillai, kkk and madhurai continuously...

my fav  one too ... both were too good in it... i love tht volleyball game scene too where ragzz says  yaaru vitu kodukaangalo avanga taan ennado true frd nu  ..appo vineeth first vitukodutuduvaan later bala also will try to make  faul in tht  game  that scene was also sooper one
Roshini1494 thumbnail
ya me too like that episode a lot but atlast that priya spoiled everything...u watched kadhalikka neramillai and madurai ah????
-Cskluv- thumbnail

ya me too like that episode a lot but atlast that priya spoiled everything...u watched kadhalikka neramillai and madurai ah????

yaa  kadhalika neram illai started so well after they come back to india  ellam flopped  i loved all that malaysia scenes  

specially title song  lub lub