Thendral

Update for Friday 02-12-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Lovely Comments Lakshmi Akka!!!😃🤗, Yay you got an Anand free epi 😛

What a scene
...nalla velai no Bangalore tour🤢, TA slept during the ride aa...Pei might muraichufy at him and drove😲...Charu Aunty your acting is dam super, keep it up😡...same questions which you are asking TA, what will you do if he ask the same questions back to you?🤢 Are you this mosamana girl, are you this low...etc etc...are you going to answer saying all because of true love you got on him🤪.

What? 😲 😲 Ore house la everyone aa in future?, OMG No
. Thanks for your stupid advise Charu🤢 😡, and you can shut your mouth. Its a gift to get a friend like Charu aam🤪. Aama TA you will get to know its the best gift to know Charu.

Grr Grr Grr world's greatest rehearsal 🤬.  Charu jumping in over joy, nalla velai Bangalore la no earthquake🤢.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!! Decent episode devoid of filler!!

SOTS #1: TA for realizing the kind of pain and agony he had caused to Thulz and also mentioning psycho as the reason for this turnaround w.r.t toT. TA of old was back in parts - fell asleep when psycho was driving...ordering dinner menu with special care...🤣

Avowal #1: From today's episode, it looks like TA is not acting...he is drunk with psycho-potion/Kool-Aid and has psycho blinkers [as psycho has pulled the wool over the eyes with her good two shoes act] on.

Avowal #2:  Psycho has hit a self-goal by overplaying the reverse psychology to the max. Trying to improve on her Good Samaritan/ peacemaker credentials with TA, she has indirectly helped in enforcing ceasefire between T'n'TA, who have been @ odds, not even able to strike a proper conversation. With TA declaring that he has turned that page - understood his mistake and has started to think for Thulz viewpoint.

SOTS #2: Thulz has cleared her first acid test in flying colors by controlling her emotion, while underneath she was seething with anger, when TA said he has course corrected himself due to Psycho's counseling. His revelation is a yeoman service to Thulz, will help her in devising a cogent stealth mode response as she tests and recalibrates her assumption  without hurting psycho directly as it will affect her equation with TA.

Avowal #3: Psycho declaration that "Thulz is a grown up child"...true for most parts. Psycho is making a terrible folly of underestimating T. T with her re-worked strategy; borrowing a leaf from psycho playbook, Thulz will blanket psycho with "Thulz-potion", forcing her to come out into the open with her real intentions.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lakhsyam.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the awesome update and comments!🤗

TA slept during the ride aam 🤣ROFL ROFL.. TA job well done😉! Sick to hear Psycho calling TA "inga..inga"🤬. Thulasi thinking that Charu is her valzkai keduka vantha Keeltharamaana ponnu nu saying. What else would one expect for your shameless evil behaviour Pei😡?? Only your romance partner GW will call you Pachai Kuzhandai😕.

Psycho is keeping on talking nonsense to stay together🤢 amm. TA brain totally gone even to correlate between what T is complaining and how Charu is behaving. Ithula vera repeating the dialogs to Pei🤬... YUCK YUCK YUCK... Enna oru alpa santhosam for Pei to hear those dialogs. Atleast Pei did not touch his hands in the sake of asking promise🤬

Good Thulz did not react when TA took Charu's name😛. When TA called her Kuttima, pavam she melt down immediately and went behind him😳. Can't he understand how she longs for his love?? But with TA's action towards Thulz again made me confused whether TA is acting or not.

This week eventhough was not bad, yet the story did not move much further. Hopefully it will pick up the speed next week😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
kirunain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tulasi will start her game with charu from monday onwards but i want tulasi should act correctly with tamil and charu.. and she should not show her angry towards charu openly...let's hope for the best
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi for the wonderful update...wow what an episode...
first thanks for not continuing with anand and second one for fosussiing on main plot and thirrdly not showing night drive in blore...
rofl first part with ex - fiance which is to show us how our super hero is a super brainless one, but still many scenes TAs acts were fishy...rofl he slept...good ta, special credits to u for saving us...lol...Rofl i hope blore did not have any earth quake after the jump and dance...but if we watch the scene after TA repeating thing what psycho madam told only charu was shown in closeup and TAs reactiohs were not shown...so lets see...[div]I agree TA spoke usual to T but will anyone have a sudden change so fast and agree to it...but his dialogues are so provoking when he started about C and i thk he s gg to provoke her more and make her mad and is going to continue with fight nu i feel..lets see though...
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks lakshmi for the super update...
today my feelings for TA just like the episode you got--a 50/50 episode...
pei has all the time to make her master plans and has lots of dummies to play along all thru the way..I wonder what T is going to do as i n spite of deepa's adv, T can never put on an act for long and surely once college opens she will not have the time to do so either...last time things were made a lot easier for her by her Sudha akka and all she had to do was just close in on that. 

But then things still have not cleared..as far as T is concerned somehow i think whatever she achieves will be only thru a straight-forward strategy..she may put on an act like deepa for a day or two but as has been shown in the past, in vel's case or the 4 lacs matter T always takes on her probs in the only way she knows--head on...def i feel it may not be a case of whose planning works-peis or her but truth vs evil,

TA spoke the reverse today...it has to be he who has to realise abt pei and if his feeling of guilt for what he did to pei has to be assuaged then i think TT will have to go thru some painful days taking us viewers with them, to finally see their day...

Seeing TA wil T today,however, nice it was, cud not be enjoyed as it has been manipulated by pei to achieve her ends...though she has made TA see T's POV..this will not do...TA will hv to realise things himself and only then his turnaround will turn us around...
feelings for TA on the one hand arouses anger but then again when we consider him to be really fooled from all quarters--one does feel sorry and wonders how he is going to take it when realization dawns...

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for your lovely update and commments 🤗.

Grrr what a start to the friday's epi 🤢.  Rombha nandri TA...you slept .

Intha aunty naan oru woman nu sollikkuthu 🤬,,,,i just wanted to go into the screen and strangle that aunty 😡.

This TA is irritating the hell out of me. Charu aunty sonna than Sir...Thulasi kitta sorry solluvaram, will be nice to her 👎🏼. Charu aunty sonna than Thulasi my wife solluvaaru indha hero 🤢😡.

Kumaran...story move aaguma aagatha???? 🥱...Pei hell ku poguma pogatha 🤢.

Hmmm...ennavo panunga Kumaran 🥱.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
It was a nice episode though things didnt move much.

Psycho very well know that if TA and Tulasi are alone together they wont be angry with each other for a long time. There is no catalyst like GW to blow and make their misunderstanding bigger.

So she just grabbed this oppurtunity and made them patch up but she showed to TA that only bcos of her their misunderstanding got over.

Anyway the story is getting interesting provided Tulasi fights back cleverly and traps Psycho.

But from the way things are progressing I think this Psycho track will not get over soon. If Kumaran thinks to drag this more then he might make Tulasi join the bangalore college and that way introduce new characters, more problems for Tulasi etc.

Also with all these filler episodes things might even get slower...lets see.

But as long as TA and Tulasi are together I am happy.