Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Breaking News (upt pg 3)

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Mr. Aham Modi, the business tycoon of Rajkot has been inspired by his wife's recent bravery to inaugurated an institute for handling goons and kidnappers. the institute is named Goham Anti Kidnapping Institute.

the following is about the faculty specialization:

Gopi Modi: she may look, petite, soft and homely. but in reality she is an experet in this field. she is and example that dont be deceived by looks. her specialization is diversion, innocent looks, using home made articles like chilly powder, pepper powder for self defense, giving smart replies and much more. she
in fact has personal experience in this filed. she also fills the post of the principal.

Aham modi: he is a busy businessman. still he works here on part time basis. his area is self defense, how to fight with macho skills, how to make girls drool, how to use technology and how to plan perfect rescue mission with backup plan.

kokila modi: she will teach for an hour per week. her area is how to give a powerful lecture and threaten goons/kidnappers to release you. she also teaches specific eye moments and rotations so that the villains might be terrified instead of frightening you.

jigar modi: his basic is on negotiation and operation back up.

urmila shah: this lady is an international expert in kalakari's. it was really difficult to get her for the institute, the reason being her high demand of remuneration( keep it as secret, she wanted 49 percent in profit. ) kokila modi stepped in to negotiate a deal. her classes will deal with different types of kalakari's from false tears, to frightened looks, climbing on roof tops to climbing down ladders. students are requested specifically not to miss her class, as she will be giving a demo for each kalakari with the help of her husband jitu shah.

rashi modi: she will teach on how to look like a perfect damsel in distress. how to volunteer and help goons, how to make a fake kidnapping appear real.

classes for all these courses starts from 1 January 2012.
admission is based on first come first serve bases.
those who are interested are requested to contact
mr. parag modi
modi bavan
rajkot
[email protected]

Edited by shruthi2010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
reserved

i like it shruthi..
i want a class with aham modi, 

can i enrol
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Fantastic breaking news! Please may I enrol?!!!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
join the club guys, send mail to mr pgmodi@gmail and recieve a reply.
@ayesha classes are strictly for self defense no drooling over the teacher, b cos principal may not like it.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would enjoy classes with Ahem & Jigar...

Now that Jigar is single, I can also use my charms !!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shruthi2010

join the club guys, send mail to mr pgmodi@gmail and recieve a reply.
@ayesha classes are strictly for self defense no drooling over the teacher, b cos principal may not like it.

am seriously sending a mail now.. 
i dont want to drool 
i want to meet him and have a class with him
wait for the mail πŸ˜‰
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
shruthi i would also like to enroll in Ahem Modi's class... not to listen to his classπŸ˜‰... only to drool...
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that was a hilarious post...i was in stiches at the end of the post...wow kokila and a class for eye  movements ...way too funny...good work
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† fantastic breaking news !! πŸ˜‰
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic post πŸ‘ count me in too enrol too