prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG just got done with tonight's epi..

Sweety Ji.. I mean Shweta Ji... She is AWESOMEEE !! 😲 Being her fan, of course I find her nice everywhere πŸ˜† But OMGGG.. This role is SOOO apt for her⭐️

Loved loved loved the way she blasted at all 3 next morning πŸ˜†

My FAV was 'Aadat hai, jaate jaate jaayegi, tab tak jhel lo'... 🀣

And 'Alarm clock banke ghumti phiroon'...

And 'Bass yehi kaam karne ke liye paida huyi hoon'... 

And 'Naukar samajhke rakkha hai'...

And ... continues 🀣

SUCH A TYPICAL Mom she is 🀣 These dialogs are repeated in my house almost in DAILY basis πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shweta's acting and dialog delivery specially during these ones was like Cherry on Ice 😳😳

PERFECT choice for Sweety's role I would say ! No one could have done it better than her πŸ‘πŸ‘

------------------------------------------------

Now coming to Jeet... That is SOOO typical Papa types reaction 😭😭 At least in my place, whenever we do something wrong, papa's start ignoring us 😭😭 And it really really hurts😭😭

That actor, I guess some Singh, that fella is AWESOMEEE !! SOOO convincing ! His dilemma and pain seeing his daughter cry was SOOO obvious, yet he had to act strict.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ That actor aced it tooo !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

-------------------------------------------------

For me today, these two actor stole the show ⭐️⭐️ Apart from these two, I liked Mushy's I mean Lucky's dialog 'If u ever go to jail, mai phaansi chad jaunga'... πŸ˜† That reminded me of my papa's typical threatening, 'If you ever have guardian call from school, then I will get u TC and will get u married'... πŸ˜† That was also AWESOME.. But I LOVED LOVED LOVED Shweta and that Singh fellow's acting to the CORE πŸ˜ƒ

Please feel free to share your views.. Specially on Sweety's dialogs.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written Guddie G..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sweety G was really too good today..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Really glad dat Shweta accepted dis kind of role..πŸ˜›

Sweety G is simply rocking da show.. liking her dialogue delivery nd everything... Shweta is always totally into her chracter...!!!😳
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The papa part was true. When you do something wrong papa's start ignoring us and it really hurts. They both are doing great as parents.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very true. 

both Shweta n Vishal singh acted very well. 

those scenes are very well directed too. excellent dialogues. loved it.

Swetha
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I could not agree more darling πŸ˜ƒ
It was a lovely and emotional episode!! I actually cried here and there 😳Lucky sort of stole the show for me because I loved the way how he took his son in his office and expressed his expectation from his son (kids). I found that really emotional and realistic πŸ‘πŸΌ  Apart from that, Sweety jee rocked as always. She was heartbroken after knowing the fact that her kids have been doing activities and lying behind her back though she cares so much for them. It was understandable and reasonable for her to react/act that way πŸ‘

Jeet on the other hand is a PERFECT father who exactly knows how to handle his kids. He really wanted to take a look his daughter's notebook yet he had to ignored her to teach a lesson. Jeet rocks too πŸ˜‰
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you! characters of jeet and sweety j are so convincing and both the actors are doing great job potraying them!
loving the show.
Piu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very True.
Shweta's expressions are too good. Loved her dialogues. 
atria thumbnail
Loved all the reactions today. Sweetie was great when she tried to act aloof but couldn't help being her typical controlling self. And that talking to herself about being like a maid for her kids, my mum used to do that every time we made her angry.πŸ˜† Jeet was perfect in his response to Rashi, it will help her understand what she did wrong. Lucky-jee was good also, it was nice to see his serious side for a change, and also to see him stand up to Sweetie when he thought something was wrong. But I loved how he went quickly back to his jovial self. Everyone in a household has different personalities and deals with issues differently, this serial is showing that nicely. All the actors are doing a lovely job.πŸ‘
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes my sweety darling was too gud n i jst luved her one liners...
sp wen said bas alarm clock banke ghumti rahu...n naukar samajh rakha h...too gud shweta...u wer mind-blowing...πŸ‘πŸ‘

n luved jeet's part also...it was very real...πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh yes lovely post dear...😊
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Folks πŸ˜ƒ

Yup.. I love ALL their acting πŸ˜ƒ This is sucha flawless show 😊.. Shweta's acting is really awesome !

Watching that private tutor scene..

Aapne mujhe AUNTY bola ? Aapne MUJHE Aunty bola ? Aap toh khud Uncle jaise lagte hai ji 🀣🀣 Aapko inse sikhna nai hai balki AAPKO inhe sikhaana hai 🀣

Too good 🀣