Pavitra Rishta December 2 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bhalla,
How are you? Still slogging away with the update, hai na?😊
Do as Resham suggested. Do abbreviated version of the show, not the detailed upate. Save yourself the trouble. PR is so bad now, not many people are watching or seem to be reading the updates. PR just keeps getting worse and worse with each passing day.
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why the hell is Varsha at Archana's home for such a long time? 😑
She can stay at her mother's house or at an hotel!
What is wrong with Archana? It is not her duty to fulfill Varsha's wishes, particularly that of becoming a mother!  Varsha alone is the reason why she cannot have children now! 
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Hi Sharon Di,😊

I am doing fine, thanks so for asking. How are you? Thanks so much for the suggestion, tomorrow there is a Maha Episode and usually Maha Episodes are a bit longer then a normal episode and tomorrow afternoon I have to visit some family as they are not feeling too well. Unfortunately I won't be able to do the whole update but I will most definitely try to update it detailed, Thanks so much for understanding, if the update is not detailed enough please do tell me😊

I agree completely, there is absolutely no need for Varsha to stay at her sister's home,she has created so many problems for the family. Good suggestion, she should stay at a hotel rather than troubling the Deshmukh Family.
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So the FD issue finally comes out, but sadly not the way I wanted it to. I wanted Archana to learn the whole story but given the latest disaster of developments that is the least of Archana's problems. Archana is so naive, a few days of treatment does not make someone alright!!
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very happy... Archana knows all true about savita... She see savitas all real faces but ankita looking in 2day episode iz best... All the best pavitra rishta.
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: naresh123

Very happy... Archana knows all true about savita... She see savitas all real faces but ankita looking in 2day episode iz best... All the best pavitra rishta.

Her way of talking to Savita was totally unacceptable in my opinion, I wish she would get whacked by Manav if he saw this. Sorry to disagree
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhalla ...thanks buddy 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bhalla stop updating in details...I m repeatedly saying it...people are not even interested in knowing the details..a short gist wl do...
devashree_h thumbnail
Bhalla, you totally rock!! Do shorter update if it saves you some time.