Posted: 12 years ago
This shows that Urmila is still Urmila... LOLL.. the way she shouted at Rashi - these people don't need your help.. come on...😑.. omg... after so much happened, her daughter has been saved and Gopi is on death bed.. she is still the same...😭

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

rashi didn't leave when ahem and koki blasted her.. urmi is dragging her away..

Yeah,im sure she can stay back,she isn't so weak that she lets her mum drag her
Originally posted by d-luna88

What is happening? I can't see anything!! Could some sweet and helpful soul please tell me what happened in the spoiler, please

Replace the starts with tv and the others with forum,than it shall workπŸ˜›
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Replace the starts with tv and the others with forum,than it shall workπŸ˜›

Thanks it works now!!!

but i saw it already twice now πŸ˜† first in simibrar's post then Nafisa gave me a link to it after I asked stupid questions and now after being a gawar about the changing of the link I get it again.
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Yeah,im sure she can stay back,she isn't so weak that she lets her mum drag her

if she stayed there koki and ahem will eat her alive.. if she is really innocent this time.. its better she left otherwise they would think she is trying to slip inside mm.. gopike bahana banake.. and we still need to see on what circumstances urmi dragged her away.. at first both was worried about gopi and rashi was constantly looking inside.. maybe koki blasted her too much afterall she just got back from goons and nobody really cares about her in mm..
really hate urmi!!
but can't for gohem!!!!!!! 😍

if she stayed there koki and ahem will eat her alive.. if she is really innocent this time.. its better she left otherwise they would think she is trying to slip inside mm.. gopike bahana banake.. and we still need to see on what circumstances urmi dragged her away.. at first both was worried about gopi and rashi was constantly looking inside.. maybe koki blasted her too much afterall she just got back from goons and nobody really cares about her in mm..

I think also we should wait and watch the epi to see what exactly happened, before she was dragged off. She might have thought it better to leave as not to give more stress to the modi's. This was of course only Rashi motive and not urmi's. Urmi is just poor evil!!!
"Dog's tale cannot b straighten"

this the perfect saying for UrShi...
Edited by thejazzgal.s - 12 years ago

Yes thats true,its not that no one cares for her,its just that they've seen her and she's safe and than being rushed to the hospital finding out Gopi's been badly injured,obviously there going to pay attention to Gopi cause she's the unconscious one who went to save Raashi and ended up getting hurt,i get ur perspective though however if Raashi was a positive character,everyone would be worried for her along with Gopi!😊
Originally posted by thejazzgal.s

"Dog's tale cannot b straighten"

this the perfect saying for UrShi...
I agree,can't believe i was beggining to feel sorry for her!😑
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago