|Limelight Creations|~Huge update~PG18 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Phew! Finally, you're bell ringed :P Only Tashu and I know how much hardwork it took us to get you here :| But it was worth it. Many, many congratulations on your shop, Ad-on. This is where your beautiful creations actually belong. I know you love underestimating yourself at every point, but you have a great proportion of talent hidden inside you. So accept that and we all shall be at ease :P Now, coming to the layout. Even though I'm not a big fan of Shahid, but you're banner is gorgeous! And the rest of the layout is just like the cherry on the cake ;) And yes, I do see my name under two categories, which wasn't required at all :| Nevertheless, I appreciate that :) Last but not the least, I'm sure we'll get to see some fantastic creations from your side. Keep it up and I love you <3

Edited by AlmaasK - 12 years ago
Congratz on urz gall hun🤗
Congrats on your first Siggy shop dear!!

Hey loved all of 'em... Specially Jenny and Shahid ones...

Beautiful work.. Keep it up

Love
Liashna
What is going on here? RES :OO
congratsss😳
wish youu lots of sucesss😳
congrats on ur new shop🤗
jen sweetie pie congrats on your very own shop 🤗
this is huge & ooohhh me loving all da sasha sigs you've made...
man he looks smokin hawt ahhh 🤪

keep up da awesome work sweetheart mwaaah love you 🤗
Hi Dear, I'm Shareen. I Love Your Work. KaJen Are cute.
Originally posted by -RougeDreams-

😍

😍 😍 ❤️
Originally posted by -RougeDreams-

😍 Okies I'm done staring now =P So yeah let me comment now shall we! First of all WEEE! MY JJ OPENED A SHOPPY<33333 I'm soo happies!!!!!!! I can't even tell you! I have waited soo long to see this moment to happen and now that it has I'm over the moon!!!! First Lady now You! Millzers it's jur turn!! 😃 Second I love ur banner<33 G-JU<333333 I want to use it as a siggie =| Third I have seen ur Creations since AC days and you have just gotten better and better!! How do you do it =S tell me!! Fourth HAWWW 😲 I inspire ju :$ are u crazy =| but thankz I guess! Fifth Ur welcome for this glorious shoppy! =) it was nothing! but hours of blackmail =P and now last but not the least ILY2Much JJ<33 and congrats on your first shoppy that will soon turn into #2<3
NOW OPEN SO I CAN REQ!

WEEE :P I know even i still can't believe it,i opened a shop? :O but i had no other options :S thanks i love the banner too...he looksss so hottt :P 😍 aww THANK YOUU so much for your lovely wishes and all the credit goes to you and then AL. because od you guys im here, Thank You so much for everything JB <33 and you know ILYYY moreee <33 Thanks once again :)

REQ? :O okahy you can req when I will be open🤔

<3