Remix

Remix for 22 March, 2005

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Yuvi goes to meet Yamini. they have a romantic moment and when he is about to kiss her, he remembers raghav sir's words that you should not hurt a girl's feelings... and he remembers ashi... he stops.

in the school, everybody is searching for Yuvi but don't find him. eventually, Raghav sir comes to yamini's house and picks up yuvi.  Yuvi's dad comes to the school and tells Raghav Sir and Jumbo to stay away from yuvi.

Sid meanwhile, in an attempt to forget about Ayesha ma'm, talks to rinku and asks her out. she agrees.  Yuvi and Nakool make fun of him.  Finally Nakool gives Sid his black book which causes sid's eyes to pop out...

😆

Varun gives a love note to MP to be passed on to Ashi. Mp panicks and calls Sonia Ray.  Tia also Calls up Sonia so sonia lands up in the school.

Aman tells Ranvir about his uncle's dictum that the band has to perform with the original 4 members... i.e., Anvesha, Tia,  Yuvraj and Ranvir...

Ranvir is adamant that he will not tell Pree that she is not in the band.

Vrinda realises that ranvir has a prob with Tia which he doesn't want to talk about.

Tia, Pree and Meher find an old mag in which they find an article about hte Power band which was supposed to be Tia's mom's band.

Tia tells Sonia ray about Sumit and Pallavi's NY Trip. Sonia is indignant.

She decides to help Tia. 

Ranvir and tia see each other and the each one thinks of what has happened and decide to avoid each other and walk off.  Tia is upset.

Arjun tells Tia that he loves her.  Which causes more heartache to Tia.

Thatz all for now....

until tomorrow...

Abhita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanya_s thumbnail

Thanx abhita, this episode was rocking, jumbo questioning nakool and sid...and gloria gulping water on seeing yuvi's dad....😆

I think ranveer is really stubborn, he knows tia's feelings, why does he have to be so harsh....?

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think the main problem is Ranveer does not know Tia's feelings...

he thinks Tia is in love with Arjun. and he knows that he loves her. since she hates him, he wants to act so bad with her.

so sad na.

;-(

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a ton for the update!!!
Sizzane thumbnail
Hey me new.....used to watch remix back home but
now am in Malaysia for studies so cant watch. Thanx
for the update and keep them cimng so at least i
know whats happenin.
Sizzane 😊
coolniyu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
deepika...exactly why did u revive this topic?
😆
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
isnt today 6th may 2006 or r we travelling in past?????????????? 😆