Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram dec 5-9 Mon-fri updates on pg-1

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Ennaku kudhurai ellam ottu teriyadhu paar .. naan back seater aah iruken pls  😛

THURSDAY UPDATES
RESERVED

Gundu satti gudhirai otta theriya vendam hops...adhu orey place la nachnnu terror pose oda nikkum...Vera onnum pannadhu...Like our nadaswaram serial ...
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... can see how selfish is mayil now... why milk boiling function is so highlight by moorthy? hello moorthy sir, you only going to rent that house, not bought that house😡 and doing milk boiling function.. so can change the date... what happened to pushpa? why suddenly like gopi?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shreenithi

Gundu satti gudhirai otta theriya vendam hops...adhu orey place la nachnnu terror pose oda nikkum...Vera onnum pannadhu...Like our nadaswaram serial ...

lol amava 😛 appo sari,, naan ready fourth seat lae 😆
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rhanks Sumi for the Monday updates.

Pushpa has mood Swings I guess - May be she is going through M****E.  Lol what ever. Rombathhan thittuna Gopi and Malara appo.

I agree Valaikappu important or paal kacharathu important? thy are not doing Grahapravesam. Whole family will go?

Only my wish is whole family should go and return with broken nose.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Sumi and Migan..

Looks like Sokku and Mayil will split soon..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks Sumi & Migan for the updates ..

Devanai keeps praising Maha so much not knowing that maha is pushing her plans smoothly.  I wonder what is Maha's real intention .. to punish gopi or to punish the family 🤔

i think mayil is sumhow shock when Sokku still ask him to go for the daughter house function and he would join later. Looks like differences are being shown now between them.

Im glad the changes of Puspa and somehow i think she is gona play an important role soon. I doubt she would gona allow her daughter to separate her family.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Laks ..

Gokul character is much annoying me 😡 like paithiya kaaran only ... i loved it when Gopi said he will break Gokul hand nu 👏⭐️

so inniki ennake Malar father aah? 😭

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks Sumi & Migan for the updates ..

Devanai keeps praising Maha so much not knowing that maha is pushing her plans smoothly.  I wonder what is Maha's real intention .. to punish gopi or to punish the family 🤔

i think mayil is sumhow shock when Sokku still ask him to go for the daughter house function and he would join later. Looks like differences are being shown now between them.

Im glad the changes of Puspa and somehow i think she is gona play an important role soon. I doubt she would gona allow her daughter to separate her family.

I think .. Maha Actually Wants to Put the both her uncles family in Soup, thats why she create probs in all possible direction..when she get to know Puspa will jump in to support Sr.Pp ..But Pirai Will Join the Ride with Maha soon .. mm.. lets c whts there for us in store
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh and Ratna for the updates.