ShanTANu & SneHA ( TanHa) FOREVER :D - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
swaron may have moved on but i know that tanha will always have my heart... i'll never stop loving this pair both individually and together.. i fell in love with their electricity onscreen and their simplicity off-screen ... i know that no matter what happens, my love for tanha will remain with me throughout my entire life
tanha forever n ever... there may be 100 more sharons on the show but no one will ever take the place of sneha
tanha Edited by tca21 - 11 years ago
Tanha = swaron
swaron = tanha.
Seehe baat no bakwaas.
ya for me there is no true swaron if it isnt tanha wala swaron... i feel like the new swaron on the show is basically a completely different story.. i just cant picture them as poorana wala swaron
Shantanu and Sneha are the awesomest pair ever...Swaron ended for me with Tanha... New swaron story seems entirely different...this new story is ok but the tanha wala Swaron was the best...
Even I agree on that. Sneha was very natural to play Sharon character and their eye lock also can gives us goosebumps. (ex. dance rehearsal in rehearsal hall  when nicole's mam told them to look into the eyes).

Vrushika is good no doubt about it and she is trying very hard but her effort is showing on screen which don't look good sometimes. (ex her  scream are painful and unnecessary hand moves while talking to Swayam).

As a audience I am stating what I feel while looking on the screen.

ya i mean vrushika is an amazing dancer but personally i dont think she is cut out to play sharon.. especially when she is stepping into the shoes of sneha who was the perfect sharon... honestly, i would have prefered a less passionate and intense swaron if it meant that sneha would still be playing sharon
Like no one can replace barun as arnav, in the same way no one can dare to replace sneha as sharon. No offence to vrushika
vrushika is an amazing dancer n person.. n if she had come as a new character on the show i really would have liked her... n although i accept her as sharon.. she will never take the place of sneha for me.. sneha was n always will be sharon no matter what the creatives decide to do.. but saying that, all the best to vrushika!!