Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Miss u immensely TanHa!!! No offence to Vrushika. She maybe good but it's certain Sneha cant be replaced!!! Chahe 1000 Sharon badal jaye, Sneha Kapoor is the best n TanHa define Swaron!! They r simply PERFECT!!! My reason to watch D3 was Swaron n TanHa made me fall in love with Swaron!!! Never been so crazy n obsessed with anyother couple!! I have stopped watching D3 for nearly 2 months now as I cudnt connect with the new Swaron!! Honestly, I wud prefer my old TanHa wala Swaron even if they were less passionate!! Only their presence onscreen sets fire!!

Love u TanHa n miss u a lot!! It hurts not to see u together!!
U will remain in our heart!! Swaron=TanHa
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
missing sneha so much... yesterday while watching the team perform at nach baliye i kept hoping that sneha would jump out of nowhere and join in... :(
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Like no one can replace barun as arnav, in the same way no one can dare to replace sneha as sharon. No offence to vrushika

i so agree...sneha kapoor rocks...😊😊😊
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

missing sneha so much... yesterday while watching the team perform at nach baliye i kept hoping that sneha would jump out of nowhere and join in... :(

same here
i also thought the same
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

Same here. I so badly wanna see TanHa perform together..:-(
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
sneha and shantanu forever...there isn't a single couple who can compare to them
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Snehu i am badly suffering 4rm ur withdrawl symptoms. I only wish pls god do some miracle n bring her back. C'not tolerate this fake sharon anymore. Missing our tanha wala swaron.
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i began watching D3 only because of them. Tanha forever.
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww ☺️ seriously sayin, after DMG i thought there was no other pair like KaJen and i was really crAzy abt dem then... bt wen i started watchin D3 i started contradicting my own statement! TanHa is d cutiest pair i ever saw! they cn make ppl fall in love jst thru that small screen dey share fr 20mins!
Tanha forever β€οΈ πŸ€— 
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
will love tanha till the very end... for me no other couple can compare to the amazing chemistry they have onscreen n the sweet bond they share offscreen... tanha forever