Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i think it would be in 3-7 months...cuz all the kalakaries need to be exposed so he will still be upset for a good few months...poor jigar...
nice poll...

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I agree,i feel so sorry for Jigar,he's such a sweet guy and he's gonna be in for massive shocks!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I choose 1-3 years , coz I don't want Rashi back that soon... and we all know she is coming back.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

I agree,i feel so sorry for Jigar,he's such a sweet guy and he's gonna be in for massive shocks!

I know right..I so agree with you..He deserves so much better than Rashi but since he loves her I guess he doesn't care how she is.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I choose 1-3 years , coz I don't want Rashi back that soon... and we all know she is coming back.

I hope it doesn't stretch so long that we get bored. Yup she will indeed come back and eventually I think Jigar will forgive her.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

i think it would be in 3-7 months...cuz all the kalakaries need to be exposed so he will still be upset for a good few months...poor jigar...
nice poll...

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

Hopefully, I am dying to see him happy again..sadness doesn't suit his character. I loved how he use to lighten up everyone's moods ..I miss that Jigar 😭 Thanks
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Jigar and want to see him happy again right now. But I voted for 3-7 months because I want him to be happy again with rashi after her full truth has been revealed and she has changed for the better. Some wooing on her part would be appreciated as well.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I love Jigar and want to see him happy again right now. But I voted for 3-7 months because I want him to be happy again with rashi after her full truth has been revealed and she has changed for the better. Some wooing on her part would be appreciated as well.

Yes, no matter how bad Rashi is, only she can make Jigar happy again if she showed him she cares. Do little things to make a place in his heart, to make him forgive her. I really hope she will change for the better. Can't wait to see Jigar happy again. 😭