Posted: 19 years ago
I love Ronit Roy he is working as mehirr in kyunki and as Bajaj in kasuati i love him he acts ably and his dialgue delivery is very impressive Happy Birthday Ronit on 11th of october and Happy Wedding anniversery on 25th of december.May u meet me if anyone has any info about him plz mail me or anyone know him then plz plz mail meeeeee
Hi  will be very very glad to find another Ront Roy fan i Love him he is superb and Madhavi(STUPID) is not good she wants to kill Bajaj becaz she thinks that bajaj is responsable for her sister Meinka's death Stupid Madhvi I hope Ekta dosen't Makes bajaj a Villian and he gets prerna back i love Ronit roy even if he is working as avillian u guyz know that he is a film actor too his latest film is going to be released soon (nishaan)I love Ronit roy Plz visiti indiafm.com go to star birthdays and wish Ronit Roy his birthday on 11th october ans also his wedding anniversery with neelam roy on 25th december .an stupid Tulsi is believing her son Ansh more than her husband Mehirr He is SOOOO sweet.Plz if anyone knows any info about Ronit Then plz mail me and if Ronit Roy id readiing this message than plz add me Ronit my e mail id is [email protected] or [email protected]

Hi  will be very very glad to find another Ront Roy fan i Love him he is superb and Madhavi(STUPID) is not good she wants to kill Bajaj becaz she thinks that bajaj is responsable for her sister Meinka's death Stupid Madhvi I hope Ekta dosen't Makes bajaj a Villian and he gets prerna back i love Ronit roy even if he is working as avillian u guyz know that he is a film actor too his latest film is going to be released soon (nishaan)I love Ronit roy Plz visiti indiafm.com go to star birthdays and wish Ronit Roy his birthday on 11th october ans also his wedding anniversery with neelam roy on 25th december .an stupid Tulsi is believing her son Ansh more than her husband Mehirr He is SOOOO sweet.Plz if anyone knows any info about Ronit Then plz mail me and if Ronit Roy id readiing this message than plz add me Ronit my e mail id is [email protected] or [email protected] Pahmesh actually i mailed this message from someones else id I think Its naina something I am sorry i didn't saw that someone else was logged in .Well i will remember u.

Hi  will be very very glad to find another Ront Roy fan i Love him he is superb and Madhavi(STUPID) is not good she wants to kill Bajaj becaz she thinks that bajaj is responsable for her sister Meinka's death Stupid Madhvi I hope Ekta dosen't Makes bajaj a Villian and he gets prerna back i love Ronit roy even if he is working as avillian u guyz know that he is a film actor too his latest film is going to be released soon (nishaan)I love Ronit roy Plz visiti indiafm.com go to star birthdays and wish Ronit Roy his birthday on 11th october ans also his wedding anniversery with neelam roy on 25th december .an stupid Tulsi is believing her son Ansh more than her husband Mehirr He is SOOOO sweet.Plz if anyone knows any info about Ronit Then plz mail me and if Ronit Roy id readiing this message than plz add me Ronit my e mail id is [email protected] or [email protected]

Originally posted by Ronit

Pahmesh actually i mailed this message from someones else id I think Its naina something I am sorry i didn't saw that someone else was logged in .Well i will remember u.

I don't get it!

Anyway, i am also a huge ronit roy fan. Have u seen his first film- jaan tere naam. He was very cute in the movie.

i love the actor who plays mihir he is really nice...does he have any other drama series he acts in?
He is in Kasauti zindagi ki.
Ronit Roy with his wife neelam roy

Hey Mehirr is very very superb handsome cute sweet i loveeeee him Happy Birthday to Ronit on 11th of october and happy wedding anniversery on 25th of decm

ROOOONIT ROY LOOKIN VERY SWEET