hey great update
continue soon
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rsshree

cant imagine jigar like that

</div><div>anyway nce start๐Ÿ‘

jigar is going to be really mean and wicked in it.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

hey great update

continue soon

thanks dear.will be updating today or tomo
-Eris- thumbnail
i guess very few raji fans in the forum.i will be updating next chapter in some time
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gr888888 update dear ๐Ÿ˜Š when r u gonna update ? pls update soon 
-Eris- thumbnail
Chapter 2

rashi slumped in the drivers seat of her car,her head on the steering wheel.the agony in her left hand had settled to a dull throbbing ache tat become shooting when she flexed her fingers.it was going to be swollen tomo as jigar modi s jaw. But it was definately worth it she thought

she had wrecked his marriage?

He had never even been married!

Halting a wedding ceremony was not the same as splitting up a husband and wife.rashi had stepped in to prevent her sister sonal s marriage to jigar at the last minute. she actually believed tat this was the only way to save her sister from doing such a terrible mistake.

A dynamic self made outgoing man like jigar could never be happy with someone as passive docile as sonal.if sonal had been in love with jigar she would ve whole heartedly agreed and supported the match but the couple was far from being in love.their engagement was announced by their father the very successful jeet shaw who was called js in business circles shortly before a shaw modi financial joint venture.

As usual instead of confronting the problem sonal had taken the path of least resistance until the night before the wedding she had come crying to rashi and confessed tat she dint want to go ahead with the wedding and explained the reason to her.rashi was amazed after listening to the entire story.her elder sister dint want to marry jigar tomo so she would ve to do something to help her.she asked her sis to relax and go to sleep and she would think about something.rashi kept tossing and turning the entire night thinking of a way to break this marriage.she finally found a way out.she knew tat her father was very strict.theirs was not a close knit family but appearances mattered so she knew how her father would react tomo and he would break the marriage.

She remembered the marriage almost exactly 3years ago.she was sweating throughout deaf to all tat was happening.she went to her father and said tat she needed to talk to him jigar and sonal in private.her father called all of them in a room and asked her to speak fast as the pheras had to happen at the auspicious time.

THIS WEDDING CANT HAPPEN DAD.THEIR VOWS WOULD BE A LIE.AS THEY WILL BE COMMITTED TO EACH OTHER.BUT ONE OF THEM IS ALREADY COMMITTED TO EACH OTHER.JIGAR AND I VE BEEN INVOLVED WITH EACH OTHER FROM PAST 3 MONTHS.

This was enough for her father.her father dint give anyone any chance to speak after this.the wedding was canceled.guests sent back.jigar modi had dropped out of right.fighting to regain the financial footing tat he had lost after the failure of his wedding and the financial venture which was about to bring vital funds to his company.he had relocated to mumbai rebuilt his fortune keeping such a low profile tat when he had come back with serious political influence n backup it was a nasty suprise

her father had passed away one year later leaving all his fortune to her.

she had made a powerful enemy tat day.now jigar modi was dying for revenge for his humiliation.once he came back he had not allowed a day of respite.he had stolen her clients.hunted and stolen her senior staff.blocked her financing.competed for every tender.he was successful in everything.she knew he had inside information from her office.within two years he had damaged the shaw empire completely.

She remembered their last meeting when he had got the business man of the year award
he sauntered towards her haughtily and showed her the trophy.HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW TAT YOU DONT VE ANYTHING TO DO EXCEPT ATTEND PARTIES WHERE I AM THE UNOFFICIAL GUEST OF HONOUR?

She resisted the urge to pull his hair and asked him in a cool voice
rashi:WHY ?YOU LIKE TO DRAW THE AGONY OUT,DONT YOU?YOU COULD VE DESTROYED MY COMPANY IN WEEKS BUT YOU DRAGGED IT FOR TWO YEARS.

Jigar:I COULD.BUT IT WOULD NOT SATISFY ME.WAT WOULD THE FUN BE.I WANTED YOU TO SUFFER EVERY MINUTE.

Rashi:BUT THE COMPANY WAS NOT JUST ME.SO MANY PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOBS BECAUSE OF YOU.

Jigar:NO SWEETHEART THEY LOST IT COZ OF YOU.he said and started to walk away the endearment was the biggest insult

he turned back and said DONT WORRY BOUT THE EMPLOYEES I WILL HIRE THEM.I LL MAKE YOUR COMPANY A PART OF MODI EMPIRE AND TAKE IT TO NEW HEIGHTS.

She recalled another humiliating encounter when he had given her a piece of his mind about the wedding fiasco. Hmmm she dint need to think bout it now.she started driving home.she reached changed and was just bout to sleep when her phone rings

she checked to c whose calling and the name MORTAL ENEMY flashed on it.why was he calling her?she was shocked.

Precap
jigar has a proposition for rashi.wat will it be?

Please hit like button and loads of comments pl.
Cintila thumbnail
excellent update dear ๐Ÿ˜Š just a small request , could you pls make it a bit longer ? pls pls pls pls
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuhinabanik

excellent update dear๐Ÿ˜Šjust a small request , could you pls make it a bit longer ? pls pls pls pls

oki next one extra extra long.
Cintila thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

oki next one extra extra long.

thanks a lot...๐Ÿ˜Š
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
greeeaaattt...! i am so happy... thanks for the update..๐Ÿ˜Š... please write more..

She recalled another humiliating encounter when he had given her a piece of his mind about the wedding fiasco.

please write this too... update soon..