Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can't wait to read what jigar planned for rashi.. please continue..!
Gowriprasad thumbnail
plz plz plz plz... update soon... 
Darkfantasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tanks for fast update... continue soon.. nice chap..
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

greeeaaattt...! i am so happy... thanks for the update..😊... please write more..

She recalled another humiliating encounter when he had given her a piece of his mind about the wedding fiasco.

please write this too... update soon..

thanks dear.jigar is going to be really mean to rashi for some more time.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarastella

can't wait to read what jigar planned for rashi.. please continue..!

he s gonna torture and humiliate her by all means possible.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gowriprasad

plz plz plz plz... update soon...

yup ll be updatin tomo
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darkfantasy

tanks for fast update... continue soon.. nice chap..

thanks dear.will b updating by max tomo
-Eris- thumbnail
Chapter 3
rashi picked up the call. MR MODI WAT A PLEASENT SURPRISE.HOW ARE YOU? she said in an insulting but polite voice.

VERY WELL THANK YOU.AND YOU?jigar replied

OH ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. NEVER BETTER she lied

there was a small silence.rashi could hear him breathing and unconsciously controlled her own so tat he would not know her heart was running the marathon.

I CALLED TO ASK U IF YOU LL VE DINNER WITH ME TOMO?MEET ME AT BLUE LAGOON HOTEL AT 8.I VE A BUSINESS PROPOSITION FOR YOU ONE TAT IS OF BENEFIT TO BOTH OF US.he dint bother for rashi s reply and hung up.

Rashi could not sleep properly not oly coz her heart was beating like thousand beats per minute thinking bout his call.but her hand was also painin like hell.she just took a painkiller and tried strapping her hand.tat eased the pain a little but her hand was inflammed and a huge swelling was present on it.

The blue lagoon hotel she mused.she remembered the encounter which she had with him at the same place when she had gone for a date which her secretary had arranged.

She had been going to the washroom when she bumped into him.OH HO LOOK WAT THE WIND DRAGGED IN he insulted FILTH! She dint comment anything anyways she knew further insults were on her way.LOOKS LIKE I AM GIVING YOU A TOUGH TIME MS SHAW THIS IS THE FIRST DATE SINCE I CAME TO TOWN.LOOKS LIKE FIGHTING WITH MODI INDUSTRIES IS TAKING UP ALL YOUR TIME LEAVING NO TIME FOR YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.YOU KNOW WAT THEY SAY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES RASHI A DULL GIRL.he insulted her further.she was amazed he had so much knowledge about her personal life.so she questioned him about it.oh god tat was the biggest mistake she could committ.she had poked the sleeping dragon.now the dragon was awake and was ready to breath fire at her.and she would burn

YOU WANNA KNOW?THEN LISTEN.YOU ALWAYS WANTED MY ATTENTION DINT YOU.EVEN WHEN I WAS YOUR SISTERS FIANCEE.YOU WERE SICK WITH JEALOUSY OF YOUR SISTERS HAPPINESS SO YOU SMASHED IT BY ANNOUNCING TAT YOU AND I WERE LOVERS.AND TAT S WAT YOU COULD NOT STOMACH TAT SONAL HAD SOMEONE TO LOVE HER AND YOU DINT BECAUSE SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL GENTLE WOMANLY AND SWEET.BUT YOU A HARD FACED COLD HEARTED SELFISH B***H WHO ALWAYS WANTS TO BE THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION

she had no idea how to react.he had no clue how close he was to the truth.he had almost hit the home run but she would not let him know tat NO She said shaking her head.

YES !!SO NOW I GAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED BACK THEN MY SWEETHEART he said trailing a finger down her cheek.TELL ME HONEY HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING THE CENTRE OF MY COMPLETE AND UNDIVIDED ATTENTION...?he said and went away from there.

She kept tossing and turning the entire night.

"Ah yes madam mr modi is already at the table- please follow me"rashi nervously wiped her palms down the side of her dress.earlier she would never appear wearing the same dress in public twice.so she went to her former secretary and she loaned her dress.

The dress was a beaded dress dark green in colour.it was the height of fashion too trendy ton short too clingy.it was sleeveless the neck a little revealing.the dress hugged and showed her curves to the maximum and revealed a lot of her long legs.she should not have let tat gal persuade her into wearing this.she had selected this as she was unable to resist the opportunity to thumb her nose at her enemy.she had left her hair loose.and she was wearing a frill glove to cover the swollen hand.she had applied makeup to cover the bruise on it.she knew he would derive loads of pleasure if he came to know about her pain.

He got up when he saw her.his eyes were dilated when he saw her in this dress.she knew she had managed to suprise him.score 1 rashi.she smiled.

DRESSING THE PART?he asked her as his intense gaze warned her.YOU LOOK BOLD AND ADVENTUROUS THIS EVENING RASHI he Said in a smoky voice
oh they were back to first names were they?

YOU ARE LOOKING RATHER EXQUISITE YOURSELF JIGAR.she said with insulting sweetness.unfortunately the flattery was the truth.he looked so alive .he oozed sex appeal.he was wearing a dark blue formal shirt folded till the elbows and black jeans.he looked good enough to eat.control rashi she scolded herself.but when had she been able to control.dont take tat train she scolded herself again.
WE ARE A MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY TODAY ARE NT WE?

The insults were about to begin SO WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS NOW THAT DADDY S LITTLE PRINCESS IS BROKE AND UNEMPLOYED.OH YES YOUR OPTIONS ARE LIMITED.COZ EVERYONE KNOWS WHO WILL HELP YOU WILL MEET WITH THE SAME FATE.

OH YES THE REASON WHY I CALLED YOU.I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU TEN LAKHS.I WILL ALSO FORGIVE YOUR DEBTS.YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CAR AND I WILL BUY YOUR MANSION BACK FOR YOU.
Rashi was shocked at wat he was offering?but wat did this devil want in exchange?her soul ?she would gladly give it.tat house had so many memories of her mother.she would do anything to get it
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
really loved it, and thank you so,so much for making the update longer on my request ðŸ˜Š . Waiting eagerly for the next part.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are maintaining the tempo.
excellent story. i like reading it.