Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 ) - Page 6

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks tuhina and shruti.i will be updating next part today evening.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=vibz88]Thanks tuhina and shruti.i will be updating next part today evening.[/QU😊
-Eris- thumbnail
She waited for him to continue.she desperately wanted to know wat would she ve to do to get her house back.but the devil just changed the topic LETS ORDER SOMETHING TO EAT SHALL WE.AM FAMISHED .

Rashi had no choice but to nod in agreement.she had to keep her mouth shut.he had the upper hand right now.he ordered her fav dishes suprisingly.she had a questioning look in his eyes when he was giving the order to the waiter.the food came and they started eating.they hardly spoke to each other but the silence was electric.this was the first time after so long no actually the first time tat they were eating together all alone.earlier when they had eaten together rashi would be the one who was always placing the order.and she was amazed he remembered all her fav dishes.she enjoyed every morsel.

It was dessert time she was waiting to c if he remembered her fav.and wonders he did! DEATH BY CHOCOLATE.SAUCE SEPARATE he ordered.it had been so long she had eaten tat.as soon as the order came she had a twinkle in her eye.she started eating happily dint even bother asking him if he wanted to eat.

Suddenly he leaned forward and rubbed his thumb on her lower lip and said YOU VE SAUCE ALL OVER YOUR FACE.CONTROL ITS NOT GOING TO RUN AWAY.the gesture sent thousand bolts shock in her.god his one touch could melt her.break down all the walls which she had built around her heart.tears were welling in her eyes but she somehow controlled them and concentrated on her dessert again.

He paid the bill .gathering courage rashi asked him WAT IS IT YOU WANT?
A CHILD OF MY OWN TO WHOM I CAN BEQUEATH MY FORTUNE.A CHILD BORN IN WEDLOCK!WHO BETTER TO CONCEIVE AND GIFT ME THAT CHILD THAN MY SUPPOSED LOVER.YOU COST ME TAT CHILD BY BREAKING MY MARRIAGE WITH SONAL SO ...

ARE YOU INSANE she demanded.THERE ARE SO MANY NEEDY CHILDREN.ADOPT ONE.she was about to walk out when he picked up the remaining dessert and dragged her to his car and screamed YOU KNOW ITS THERE BETWEEN US RIGHT FROM THE START.BUT WE IGNORED IT.YOU HAD THE HOTS FOR YOUR SISTERS FIANCEE AND YOU PROJECTED THE BLAME ON ME.I WAS THE VILLAIN FOR BEING THE OBJECT OF YOUR DESIRE FOR STIRRING THE FEELINGS.FEELINGS YOU DINT WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE.I SAW THE WAY YOU USED TO AVOID BEING LEFT WITH ME OR YOU WOULD NOT SPEND TIME WITH SONAL AND ME. Rashi dint know how to react.she had tried to keep this in her heart for so so long.she hadbeen attracted to him from the first minute itself.she used to feel so guilty about having feelings for her sis s fiancee.and looked like all of her efforts had gone down the drain. She had no choice now but to agree for this sham of a marriage.

Jigar was amazed at wat he had offered her! Marriage a child.god this girl drove him crazy.he was planning to insult her further by asking her to ve an affair with him.the so called affair which she had publicly flaunted.but he had to admit he was always attracted to her even when he was engaged to sonal and so was she.they would take all possible steps to avoid each other then.she was so beautiful full of life.he always considered himself practical.she could make him an emotional fool.but oki.now even this was not bad if she agreed to marry him he could insult and take revenge on her his entire life.
-Eris- thumbnail
OKI I WILL MARRY YOU.the words barely escaped her mouth.

Jigar was shell shocked.he had not imagined she would agree to it tat also without a second thought.

OKI.DONT GET YOUR HOPES HIGH.ITS NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THE TRADITIONAL ONE WHICH YOU RUINED.ITS GONNA BE A SIMPLE REGISTER MARRIAGE.he knew she loved big fat indian weddings.he wanted to steal tat pleasure from her.she who was always excited to plan for others wedding the clothes the food the rituals she would have none of those in hers.serves her right.she just nodded like a dumb doll,

OKI LETS SEAL THIS DEAL WITH A KISS he whispered in a naughty voice and pulled her close and kissed her senseless she tasted so sweet.must be the chocolate he guessed.no tat was just rashi he changed his mind the next minute.he could not stop kissing her.it was like she was the elixir of life.so important for his existance he could not bear to break away from the kiss.he was glad she did to grab a breath of air.this girl had officially ruined him.god wat would happen now tat they would be married he wondered.wat would he tell his mom now?he needed to gain the upper hand in the situation so the best way was to insult her further hurt her more

AND DONT FORGET TO CALL SONAL TO OUR WEDDING.AFTER ALL SHE S THE OLY FAMILY YOU VE GOT NOW.
Rashi s mind started twirling.wat would she do now?how could she tell her sis tat she was planning to marry her ex fiancee.
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SUPERBBB UPDATE DEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
Thanks a lot , now its gonna be even more exciting as they are getting married !!!! pls update soon.
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tuhinabanik

SUPERBBB UPDATE DEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

Thanks a lot , now its gonna be even more exciting as they are getting married !!!! pls update soon.

thanks dear. I wanted them to get married in the end but i think this will be much more interesting as there can be lot more romance.
-Eris- thumbnail
Hey guys just curious to know why is nt anyone reading this ff? Is it coz its raji or is it not good?
Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey we are reading.. just its too amazing.. don't know what to comment... we are eagerly waiting to move on the story.. why didn't u update till now? u are usually fast what happened??
Gowriprasad thumbnail
sorry.. for not commenting.. my keyboard is having some troubles.. please continue.. let them get married and real fun start ðŸ˜‰   Edited by Gowriprasad - 12 years ago
Darkfantasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why are u late?? got busy kya..? please update soon... i am waiting for the story to progress.