Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Why did he want to call her sister and tell her?did he still love her? Was this another way to take revenge!oh god how could she tell sonal tat she had agreed to this marriage?

Why was she getting all flustered and worked up tat her sisters name had come up. Was she hiding something jigar wondered

I WILL HAVE THE LEGAL FORMALITIES COMPLETED IN A WEEK.WE LL GET MARRIED SOON AS I DONT WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU ANY LONGER.jigar drawled.

If looks could kill then jigar would be dead the way rashi glared at him.

HERE SHUT UP AND TAKE THIS CREDIT CARD AM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO ANYTHING.YOU ARE GONNA BUY EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE WEDDING AND CHARGE IT TO MY ACCOUNT AND NO DRAMA.

No one could say no to him.she silently took the card.WAT ABOUT THE HOUSE .she questioned

PERFECT BUSINESS WOMAN ARENT YOU?SHREWD FATHERS SHREWD DAUGHTER.he insulted her father and her for no reason.this was uncalled for.but rashi was in no mood to argue she was so tired and just wanted to go home(wat home she had lost her ancestral house long back .she had sold it and used the cash to boost her company. She was living in vikram s flat.it was a small one bedroom flat which vikram had bought as an investment but after rashi loosing her house she was living there.)

I WANNA GO HOME rashi whimpered.
OKI I WILL DROP YOU HOME FOR NOW.GIVE ME YOUR CAR KEYS I WILL ASK SOMEONE TO DRIVE IT TILL YOUR HOUSE TOMO.

She nodded her head.soon they reached her house.WONT YOU KISS ME GOODNIGHT WIFEY? Jigar teased.AFTER ALL YOU WILL BE MY WIFE IN LESS THAN A FORTNIGHT.

She could not resist him.she just gave him a small peck on his cheek and ran towards her house and shut the door tight.

Jigar was surprised by the innocent gesture.she was really different from other girls he wondered.

Rashi recalled the night when sonal had come to her and cried and told her tat she had fallen in love with vikram.she had no courage to admit that to her father so she asked rashi to do something and stop her marriage.rashi had got a brainwave and taken the stupid decision of admitting to a love affair with jigar.
Once the marriage was cancelled.she had waited for a few months and somehow gathered the courage to tell dad about it.
She needed to call sonal fast .she decided to wait till next morning.

When she called sonal she was shocked to hear the news RASHI ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO MARRY HIM?DONT SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR THAT HOUSE.PLEASE.I AM GOING TO TELL YOU ANOTHER THING WHICH YOU DINT KNOW SWEETIE JIGAR WAS PROMISED 50 PERCENT STAKE IN OUR COMPANY AFTER OUR MARRIAGE BUT HE DINT GET IT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

WAT S THE USE THINKING ABOUT THE PAST.EVERYTHING IS HIS NOW.rashi answered.YOU COME DOWN WITH JIJU.WE WILL ATLEAST ENJOY ONE WEEK.

The next day both of them came.the week passed in a whirl wind.shopping.alterations packing all her stuff.eating.going out with her family.soon her wedding day arrived.

Rashi was wearing a white saree with red border .she was wearing her hair in a bun.she had put gajara in her hair.she looked drop dead gorgeous.she entered the court house waiting for jigar to arrive.he looked great in a black suit.jigar gave her a sizzling look and turned to see sonal and vikram.he dint create a scene.but just gestured to enter.two of his office employees had come with him.soon they went in and completed the legal formalities

today she was officially legally mrs jigar modi.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like your FF I have to say πŸ˜ƒ Jigar is totally different to the serial, which makes it interesting and I like Rashi's change from evil to good as well. Please do keep on writing and please pm me when you update again so that I won't miss itπŸ˜‰
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved it
wish it was longer
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really , a nice imagination
Darkfantasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz plz plz make it long next time and ofcourse update soon..
Gowriprasad thumbnail
nice update πŸ‘.. please update soon..
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet cherry

loved it

wish it was longer

thanks sweet cherry.next update will be longer.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gowriprasad

nice updateπŸ‘.. please update soon..

thanks gowri. Next update may be today or it might take some time.little busy this week
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darkfantasy

plz plz plz make it long next time and ofcourse update soon..

thanks dear.next one will be extra long but will take some time.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

I like your FF I have to say πŸ˜ƒ Jigar is totally different to the serial, which makes it interesting and I like Rashi's change from evil to good as well. Please do keep on writing and please pm me when you update again so that I won't miss itπŸ˜‰

thanks kristin.am glad u liked it.yup i will keep writing 😊