Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman SS: Tum ho to mein hoon - Page 3

luv.u.zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy guys! πŸ˜Š

i just wanted to say a big thank you to you all! i really appreciate all your lovely comments! 😳

im hoping to update soon, and i will definately pm you all!

thanks so much again! you guys really inspire me to write more! love u all! ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv.u.zindagi thumbnail
heyy guys! howve u all been? im soo sorry for the late update! but this is it guys..this is part 2 of my Virman OS: Tum ho to mein hoon. hope u guys enjoy it! please do comment and let me noe whether u guys liked it or not. n for those of u who do like it n want me to continue and pm the next part, please like this post. thanks! enjoy! πŸ˜Š

Part 2:

They stood there for what seemed like eternity...neither of them looking at each other...

Then..their eyes met. She was lost in his eyes..he was lost in hers...

"Manvi! Virat!" chachi ji cried, walking towards them. "Haye mein mar javan! Tum dono yaha ho! Maine tum dono ko kaha kaha nahi dhoonda!" Virat turned away from Manvi to look at Chachi. Chachi seeing them both unusually quiet said: "Arre kya huwa?! Yeh shayad pehli baar hai jo mein tum dono ko jhagarte huwe nahi dekh rahi hoon."Still no response. "Tum dono to bilkul Shahrukh aur Kajol ki tarha silent khare ho, jab kuch kuch hota hai mein kajol ki shaadi salman se hone waali thi, yaad hai?"Chachi assuming that either of them were not going to say anything, said: "Acha ab andar chalo. Manvi tumhare jaane ka waqt ho gaya hai".

"Theek hai chachi.." Manvi walked away, making sure to not look at Virat. Chachi was just about to follow her, when she saw Virat staring at Manvi walking away. "Virat..kya huwa?!" said Chachi, tapping him on the shoulder. "Huh kuch nahi chachi, chalo chalte hai..."replied Virat following Manvi inside.

Scene shift: Inside the Vadera mansion

"Lo agaye yeh dono". Vanshika smiled as Manvi and Virat walked into the house. "Kya huwa Manvi beta? Mere bete ne phir shuru kar diya tumhe satane mein?" she said walking towards Manvi. Vanshika placed her hand on Manvi's cheek. Manvi looked towards her, trying her best to put a smile.

"Didi kaha thi aap?! Mein aap ka kab se intezaar kar raha hoon. Aap ne kaha tha do minute mein wapas aajaongi. Kaha chali gayi thi aap?" Manvi was not paying attention to what Dabbu was saying at all. Uski taraf mat dekhna.."Di! Kya huwa?" insisted Dabbu. "Huh..kuch nahi.." said Manvi, not looking up.

"Acha to hum chalte hai Swamini ji. Jeevika ghar pe humara intezaar kar rahi ho gi" said Beeji.

"Ji, theek hai, kal mulakaat ho gi, namaste."

"Namaste."

Manvi started walking towards the door, not looking up, when suddenly she bumped into someone. She looked up to see Virat standing in front of her. Their eyes met for a split second..then Virat moved out of the way, letting Manvi go through. Vanshika who was looking at them, sensed them both behaving a little strangely with each other. In dono ko kya huwa? Just then, without taking another look back at Manvi, Virat walked straight up to his room. Kuch to huwa hai'thought Vanshika.

Scene shift: At night

Yeh sab kya tha? Yeh mujhe kya ho gaya tha? Mein..aur...she couldn't even say his name. She was sitting on her bed, leaning her head against the wall, unable to sleep. Maine usko..woh mujhe...she sat there irritated, not being able to find any answers...yeh sab kaise..hum dono...nahi manvi..iss sab ke barre mein sochne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..lekin yeh sab bhoolna itna aasan bhi nahi hai...humne..jab usne mujhe chuwa toh..toh mein..yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai...?

Virat stood by the window, in the dark, lost in his thoughts. Yeh mujhe kya ho gaya tha...maine Manvi ko..woh mujhe...yeh sab kya tha...iss sab ka matlab kya hai? Jo huwa woh thik nahi tha...lekin mujhe bura kyun nahi lag raha hai..kya jo sab huwa..kya woh sach mein thik nahi tha...?

Ok guys so this was it. hope u guys liked it, n please do let me know how u felt about it. remember im open to feedback- so positive or negative comments, or even improvements would be a big help. thanks! 😊

Edited by luv.u.zindagi - 12 years ago
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow it was too gudπŸ‘πŸΌ...love the way, they hesitated in seeing each-other☺️ & plzzz pm the next update to meπŸ˜ƒ
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for continuing the Os... I loved it, Hope they will accept their feeling towards each other... and thanks for the pm...
Continue soon 😳 Take care!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part...so realization started
raveenamc thumbnail
awww! i loved the hesitation! awww! they are feeling confused over what happened... realization is starting! :D 
wow chachi and vanshika are really observant... i cant wait for either of them to figure out what is happening between the two! :)
please please please update soon and make it longer!!!
thanks for the pm :)
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM. It was very nice. For a change, loved the silence between VirMan instead of their normal nok jok... 
sofiya05 thumbnail
Hey,

Awww that is too cute- they're both so confused with what happened- so wrong but feels so right- I would love to see Vanshika play matchmaker :)

Can't wait for the next part!

Sofi :)
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Kuch toh hua hai, kuch Gaya hai!
πŸ˜†
Can't wait for the next part 😊
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haiye...lovely...pls pm me next time too..
btw can u add an index on first pg ? :)