Virman SS: Tum ho to mein hoon - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow you just keep getting better! Loved it :)... Please pm me when you update next and keep it up! ;)
Lovveed it too bitss. hayyyeee VirMan. Hawwwt annnd cyte
awesome...always expected their first hug to be like this :)

reya <3
do PM me...very very nice yaar!
awe that was cute please pm me 
heyy guys! 😊 i am sooo sorrryyy for the late update! Things just have been really crazy!!! btw i am changing this OS to an SS bcus i dont think i will be ending this story soon..i get too tempted to write more about these two😆

so this is part 3 to my Virman SS: Tum ho to mein hoon. I wanted to thank you all for your sweet comments and never-ending support! It is because of this that i am always tempted to write more! thanks so much guys!😳

btw i have been reading a lot more of these OS/SS/FF on this couple, and i hafta tell you guys that YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! 👏 the way you all write really inspires me to write as well!

so this is it guys, hope u guys like it!

Part 3:

Scene shift: Morning of the wedding day

"Virat beta, tum yaha ho? Acha suno, mein soch rahi thi.." Vanshika, who was walking into Virat's room stopped in her tracks, seeing her son gazing out of the window, lost in his thoughts. "Virat.." she said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Huh..maa..tum kab aayi?" he said turning around to face her.

"Bas abhi abhi beta." Virat gave a small smile, then turned to look back out of the window.

"Virat beta.."Vanshika turned Virat to face her, gently holding his shoulders. "Beta, kuch huwa hai kya? Mein kal raat se dekh rahi hoon..kuch chup chup se ho. Kal jab tum aur manvi wapas andar aaye to kuch badle badle se mujhe lage. Tum dono kuch keh nahi rahe the..kuch huwa kya? Tum dono ke beech mein jhagra huwa kya?

"Nahi maa, aisa kuch nahi hai..mein..woh..manvi…" Virat couldn't find the right words. "Kuch nahi huwa maa.." he said, sitting down, irritated.

Vanshika smiled and sat down next to him. "Beta, kabhi kabhi zindagi mein kuch aise pal aate hai, jahan hum kuch aisa kar dete hai, jisko samjhana to door, hum khud nahi samajh paate. Aise waqt par humare paas bohot se sawal hote hai..ke aisa kyun huwa..iss sab ke peeche waja kya hai..iss doraan hum doosro ko kya, apne aap ko bhi samajh nahi paate. Lekin beta iss sab ke beech mein, hum yeh bhool jaate hai ke humare saat jo bhi ho raha hai, yeh sab pehle se likha hota hai. Humara kaam yahi hai ke hum apne aap par poora bharosa rakhe..aur zindagi jo bhi hum mein deti hai, ussi mein khush rahe. Hum yaha sirf thori hi din ki mehmaan hai beta..to mein tumse yahi kehna chahti hoon ke hamesha apni dil ki suno. Yeh dil jo hai na, sirf ek hi bhasha samajhta hai..aur woh hai pyaar..sirf pyaar…"

Virat turned to look at his mum. "Ab kuch samjhe ke nahi?!" said Vanshika, ruffling Virat's hair.

"Maa..kya dil hamesha sahi hota hai?" Vanshika took Virat's hands in hers and grasped them tightly. "Beta, humara dil kabhi galat ho hi nahi sakhta." They both smiled at each other, then Virat gave Vanshika a tight hug.

Virat looked up to see chachi standing at the door, smiling at the mother and son hugging. "Arre chachi!" said Virat pulling away. "Waha kyun khari ho? Andar aao na."

"Haye mein mar javan! Yeh to bilkul kabhi khushi kabhi gham waali type scene ho gayi!" said chachi, walking into the room. Virat and Vanshika both smiled at chachi. "Haye mera hero, ghum sume kyun ho?! Mein to hamsha kehti hoon! Tussi to top ho! Iss ghar di hope ho! Kyun bhabi?!"

"Haan bilkul" said Vanshika, placing her hand on Virat's cheek. "Acha suno Virat, mein woh kehna chahti thi ke tum kyun nahi shaadi ki venue pe chale jaate thori der ke liye? Waise to sab sajawat ladki ki rishtedaar karte hai shaadi mein, lekin mein soch rahi thi ke agar kuch choti moti kaam ho, to hum bhi unki thori madat kar sakte hai. Kya khayal hai?" said chachi. "Bilkul, yahi to mein aayi thi isko kehne ke liye", said Vanshika. "Virat?", said chachi, looking at him for an answer. "Manvi", said Virat. The name came out loud, snapping him out of his reverie. Chachi and Vanshika exchanged surprised looks. "Haan haan manvi bhi waha rahengi. Wohi to sab sajawat kar rahi hai", said chachi. "Nahi! Mera matlab hai haan, haan mein chala jaoonga", said Virat quickly, suddenly feeling a lot happier, and to some extent, excited. Manvi bhi waha rahengi. The words repeating in his head. "Mera acha bacha hai!" said chachi, pulling his cheek. Virat shrugged her off, smiling. "Acha to mein jaata hoon". He turned around, picked up his phone and wallet from the bed, and walked out of the room, turning around to give a flying-kiss to his mum and chachi.

Scene shift: Virat driving to the wedding venue

Kal jo bhi huwa humare beech..pata nahi who theek tha ya nahi…Virat ran his fingers through his hair. Lekin jab woh meri itni paas thi, to mein..mera dil itna tezi se kyun dharakne laga tha? Mujhe kyun aisa laga ke hum dono hamsha ke liye itna hi paas rahe...jab ussne mujhe chuwa to…mujhe yeh kya ho raha hai? Kya mein usse pyaar…? Nahi..yeh pyaar nahi ho sakta..hum dono to hamesha jhagarte rehte hai…lekin mein aisa kyun chahta hoon ke woh hamesha mere itne hi kareeb rahe? Ke mein usko sirf dekhta hi reh jao hamesha ke liye..ke mein usko jaa kar manau jab bhi who mujhse root jaati hain..uski ek muskurahat dekh kar mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ke sab kuch theek hai…aur jab uski ankhon mein aansoon aati hai to mujhe kyun aisa lagta hai ke meri poori duniya bikhar rahi hai..jaise kuch theek nahi hai..mujhe kyun dard hota hai? Kya yahi pyaar hai…?

Virat skidded to a halt right in front of the wedding venue. He turned around and saw Manvi in a pink and white salwar, standing on a chair, trying to put the lights up on the wall. "Manvi.." he said to himself, suddenly feeling as though everything was just perfect, SHE was perfect.  She looks beautiful... "Yeh dil jo hai na, sirf ek hi bhasha samajhta hai..aur woh hai pyaar..sirf pyaar…hamesha apni dil ki suno…" his mum's words repeated itself in his mind once again. Virat closed his eyes…hamesha apni dil ki suno…he felt the breeze coming in through the window, and took a deep breath. He strained his ears to hear what his heart had to say…

Manvi. His lips curved into a smile and he felt his heart skip a beat. Manvi. He opened his eyes, got out of the car, and began walking up to her…

please do comment n hit the LIKE button if you would like me to continue and pm you😊
Loved it... Pls update soon... I know m being greedy...😛 But then it was awesomeee 
Thanks for the PM. I m so happy that this is gonna be a SS.  Anxiously waiting for the next part. 

Cute update, atlast our hero realized his love,, u ended it in a interesting note,, want to know about manv's feeling for virat.😍.

do continue soon and thanks for the PM..

Just loved it 😊
Thank you for the pm!