Pavitra Rishta

They are responsible for down fall

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys new creative director, new creative head are responsible for pavitra rishta down fall and writers are also responsible .

i have facebok account links of creative director, creative head, sr asso creative head and writers . message them and ask them why they are taking leap and why they are killed soham and why they making archana and manav looks so stupid and why dharmesh still in show .

Mitu Creative Director of PR

Meghana Amal Creative Head of PR

Shravan Pundir Sr. Asso Creative Head of PR

Vikas Tiwari Screenplay Writer of PR

Neha Panjwani Screenplay Writer of PR

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
guess we shouldn't call them new they must b ekta mata's old kyuki... kasauti.. times old team
i don't understand how zee agreed 4 this track
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know about writers and creative head and asso creative head but creative director mitu worked in balaji telefilms show kahaani ghar ghar kii for first 3 years as creative head .   Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS

I dont see Manav looking stupid at all...he finally is showing as a man which he should have for a looong time...Finally doing the wisest thing of putting Archana and Sulochana in place where they should have been...Archana took him and his family for granted for tooo long...Time to pay up...Marriage needs balance on both  side of the family...Manav had become Manav Karanjkar...Now he has realized he is Manav deshmukh period...he is not only Archana's romantic sissy husband but he is a father and he needs to protect his children...I say go manav go...Straighten out your WIFI who cant think clearly...she destroyed the best thing that had happened to her by axing her own foot...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago