Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah she is cute indeed...😳😳 chubby cheeks rosy lips, but she doesn't have curly hairs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monika21

yeah she is cute indeed...😳😳 chubby cheeks rosy lips, but she doesn't have curly hairs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ---she has pigtails πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

monika21 thumbnail
pigtails...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she has short hairs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw yesterday i saw a dream in which i was with daya sir & ram kapoor...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at australia itself...it was snowing there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

mitali ... where are you ..??
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

pigtails...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she has short hairs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†-- πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no worries... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she can have 2 cute pigtails πŸ˜›

btw yesterday i saw a dream in which i was with daya sir & ram kapoor...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at australia itself...it was snowing there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜³πŸ˜³--- aww πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒdats nice... guess after paris their team can go to australia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mitali ... where are you ..?? -- missing πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

monika21 thumbnail
-purnima- thumbnail
monika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

sahi hai.. .u know i daily tie two pigtails before go to bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tabhi aise dreams aate hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hey bhagwan... meri pigtails ko kahan connect kar diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 🀣

yes they can go to Australia also πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ nice na...-- yes πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ that means a new series πŸ˜›πŸ˜† oh nahi .. not like 'AC series' πŸ˜• can't tolerate now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think she left .. she said that she is here till 11.30 onlyt --aww left right on time πŸ˜†πŸ˜† left-right... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
jaise time pe gayi hai hope she comes back right on time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
even twinky too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am early so she is supposed to be late πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is khota_sikka_sri 's avi...

its making me πŸ€£.remember watching this episode...i think it was 2 week back or i think last week πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

monika21 thumbnail
i forgot this scene.. from which episode it is πŸ˜•πŸ˜† i was waiting for LG as i saw her one like on b'day thread... but she didn't come yet... and yes hope mitali will join us right on time πŸ˜† purni did u watch saturday's episode... it was fully faltu kind of episode πŸ₯± what say
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago