VIRMAN FF:YOU ARE MY LIFE[LAST PART PG 16]

Posted: 12 years ago

Hy guys was so desperate to write virman ff so hav started with one please leave ur comments should I really continue or stop it here only''

part 2:PG 3

Part 3:PG 5

Part 4:PG 6

Part  5:PG 8

Part 6: PG 12    
PART 7:PG 16
                                    You're my life

Part 1:

Few weeks after virman marriage:

Its late at night maanvi gets up from her bed removing virats hand that was surrounding her waist... she goes near the window looking into the beautiful moon'.virats hand is searching for his  beautiful bandaria'she then sees her standing near the window goes behind her and wraps her around his bare chest''''and whispers near her ears "bandaria ithni raat ko yaha kya kar rahi ho" she says kuch nahi''bas raat ki shaanti ki maze le rahi hoon and he says mere bina''..she is quite and the doctors words are rolling in her mind

"is bachhe se apki jaan ko katra ho sakthi hain behether aap is bache ko''.."

tears are continuously rolling around her eyes she hugs virat tightly'he kisses he neck and asks kya hua tum theek to ho'..she is like haan chep mein bilkul teek hoon wo bas mummy papa ki yaad aa rahai thee''

Virat then carries her in his arms to the bed makes her ly on the bed and is about to go to sleep'..she says muje chodke mat jao''virat finds something is wrong but he thinks mein isse puchunga toh ye muje batayegi nahi muje hi patha karna padega'..then he takes her to his chest and asks her to close her eye she feels the warmth in his chest he caresses her hair kisses her forehead she sleeps like a baby in his arms he admires her and falls asleep on top of her''.

It's the next day morning maanvi is ready virat asks her ithi subah subah kahan ja rahi ho''she says are chep who didi ne muje kahin jaane ke liye bhulaya tha isliye''..virat acts as he belived it''and thinks bandariya mein tume itna to jaanta hi hoon ki tumari joot mujse nahi chup sakthi'..

Then he decides to follow her''she is goin in auto and gets down in the maternity hospital virat is confused "maanvi yahan kya kar rahi hain" then she goes in and virat goes behind her''..she enters the doctors  room virat is waiting outside''.inside doctor says to maanvi that saare reports agayee hain''jaise mene kaha tha aapse is bahe se apke jaan ko katra hain'.kyunki apki bachpan ki bimari ki wajah se apke shareer bahut kamjor hain aura b apko faisla karna hain''..maanvi says doctor mein apne bache ko kuch nahi hone doongi..muje ye bacha chahiye'..bas ap is baat ko kisise mat batana please''..doctor agrees''.

After maanvi leaves virat enters doctors room and asks her doctor abhi abhi jo ladki bahar gayi use kya hua hai''doctor is like app kon hain aur ye sab ku pooch rahe hain'''.tensed virat says mein uska husband hoon doctor aur muje jaane ka poora haq hain'''..doctor thinks that its better to say to her husband since maanvi is not listening to her words''..she says appke wife pregnant hain'.virats is in cloudnine''he is so happy that he thanks the doctor and is about to leave the doctor says ruke mr.virat lekin us bache se apke wife ki jaan ko'''.virat is like maanvi ko kya doctor ..she says apke wife ki tabyat itni teek nahi hain ki who ek bache ko janam de sakein'..virat leaves from der''.

Virat reaches home everyone at home are so happy and congratulate him'..virat is very angry at maanvi''maanvi smiles at him as to blush he doesn't react his heart is full of pain that he couldn't reveal in front of everyone as maanvi has told about her pregnancy to the entire family and all are happy''virat goes into his room and maanvi follows him to the room'..

Virat is sitting silently'..she says kya chep'..junior chep ke aane se tum kush nahi ho''.virat is silent'..maanvi asks acha mene tume nahi bataya isliye gussa ho''..virat gets up angrily and says nahi maanvi tum is bache ko janam nahi dogi samje tum''.maanvi is in tears and asks tume kaise pata chala'''.virat is silent and maanvi says mein humare bache se bahut pyarr karti hoon virsat mein use ko nahi sakti'''..virat says mein tumse bahut pyar kartha hoon maanvi mein tume nahi ko sakta''.. and hugs her tightly she hugs him too'''

Hy guys how stupid was it???? I know I have dragged the pregnancy track a little.may be in my next part will include some nokh jokhs of virman only if u hav liked this part'''..ur comments are welcome

Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago
This was excellent plz continue soon and do pm me I luv hw u described everything
its awesome plzz pm me wen u update the next part!!
Plz continue...it was great
I loved it 
continue soon n do Pm me plz 
Really nice track, please continue and plz PM me when you have updated the nxt part
Hey,

Don't be down on your writing. It's good. I think your story's heading in a good direction. It'll be be nice to see how they deal with this dilemma and like you said they'll try to maintain the knok-jhok to keep each others spirits up and then of course how will Jeevika cope when she finds out. 

Can't wait for the next part.

Sofi
Omg continue soon and Plz pm me Plz.. hopefully nothing will happen to maanvi and her baby
omg it was awesome please continue soon
Hey good job, you should continue the story. The whole pregnancy/illness track is quite interesting but I do miss their nok jhok and that is just who they are so you should definitely bring that into the next part. Cheers~!