Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG.  Lovely track.  Please continue writing and PM me when done
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Really loved it πŸ˜ƒ Amaizng part πŸ‘ Please do pm me and this is not BAD it's great πŸ˜ƒ And do continue soon πŸ˜‰
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...Pls continue...PM me wen u update...
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
too gud! can't wait for the nxt 1 ; plzzz  pm me
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ita a diff one from all the other FF's!
Nw Virat wil b taking care of Mannu😍
Do continue nd pls add me to ur PM list!!
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hy guys THANKS A LOT  to all of ur lovely comments i was so worried while writting that how many chappals are gonna fall on me...but was happy seeing ur comments wl do the secon part by tomorrow and pm u all...

thank u guys once again...
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 2:

They break the hug as jeevika knocks the door which is open and  they jus stand up give a very fake smile and but jeevika is not suspecting them she believes they are happy'..she says devar gi kya mein apni behen ko thodi der ke liye aapse door kar sakthi hoon and virat is like ji ji bilkul kyu nahi hamari zindagi ki shaanti bani rahegi le jayiyey is der footiya ko'''.maanvi is jus smiling back at him and is leaving with jeevika''

After some time of talk with jeevika'..she comes in to the room where virat is sitting thinking deeply he understands her so much that he decided he will allow manvi to give birth to the child as she loves it the most in the world and he also knew that her happiness was only by giving life to her child and not by saving her life''''.so he convinced himself for all that he had to face'he was ready to make maanvi stronger and support her'..

As virat sees maanvi entering he recollects his thoughts and smiles at her and she sits next to him'.

Maanvi: kya kar rahe the ap thak

Virat:bas humari junior der futiya ki naam soch raha tha'.

Maanvi:junior chep

Virat:nahi'.

Maanvi:haan

Virat: nahi humara junior der futiya hi hogi aur uski bhi bilkul tumari tarah aankein hogi muskurahat bhi tumarhi tarah hogi aur aur uski batein bhi aur who bhi muje tumari tarah pareshan karegi aur aur''''..

Maanvi: in tears '''''

Virat jus stops his words lys down on her lap and starts crying so badly and pain could only be heard by maanvi'

After some time he gets up and starts speaking to maanvi that he will always be with her in all her decisions if she has decided that childs life is more important then hers then too he is ok with her decision''maanvi holds his face with both her hands both of their foreheads are touching''.

Along with these hearts two more hearts was crying''one was their child in maanvis womb which could feel the pain of their parents was cursing itself for giving their parents pain even  bfore it could see them''and other was jeevika who was standing outside their room listening to their grief''.. couldn't take it because she loved maanvis child as same as maanvi but now to choose whom she loved more was impossible for her'..

She ran in tears to her room convo b/w viren and jeevi

Viren:kya hua tum kyu ro rahi ho

Jeevika:woh woh maanvi ke bache se uski jaan ko katra hain'''.(in tears)

Viren:kya????????(shocked)

Jeevika:haan mene abhi abhi maanvi aur virat ki baat suni aur maanvi bache ko jana dena chahti hain

Viren:tum manvi se baat kyun nahi karti

Jeevika: Mein kya baat karu jab maanvi bilkul apni jagah sahi hain''..kya galat kahan agar who apne bache ko is duniya dikana chati hai to''agar mein bhi uske jagah hoti toh shayd mein bhi yehi karthi''

Viren:couldn't say anything both are silent'..

In Virats room:

Maanvi is back in her normal form says chep mere jaane ke baad tum kiske saath ladoge'aur haan haan humara junior chep hoga na use bahut pareshan mat karna warna who mujse tumarhi complaint kar dega'''.lekin mein toh yahan nahi rahungi'.islka advantage mat lena teek hai mein uppar  se tumeh saja dilaoongi''

Virat:maanvi please apna bakwas bandh karogi mein abhi masti ke mood mein nahi hoon

Maanvi:aur mein bhi kahan masto kar rahi hoon sach hi toh kaha mene

Virat:please maanvi bas karo ye filmy batein

Maanvi: arey yahan apni biwi ki jaan chali jaa rahi hain aur tumeh ye sab filmy batein lag rahi hain kya''

Virat:tumeh kuch nahi honewaka hain aur tum hum sabko chodke kahin nahi ja rahi ho'..teek hain na ab ye sympathy create karna bandh karo aur jaake so jao'..

He calls her bfore she leaves''kisses her forehead she does it back and goes to sleep''.

Virat thinks "mein jaanta hoon maanvi agar mein tumare saamne rota tumare liye apne dard ko sambalna aur bhi mushkil ho jaata mein tumeh takleef mein nahi dekh saktha aur jitna ho sake use kam karne ki koshis karunga''.tears falling on virats lips and maanvi silently watching it comes from back and hugs him tightly kisses his left chin and then right says I love u chep''.virat smiles to comfort her'''..

5 months later''

Hy guys if this part was ok will continue with the next part''

In the next part I will continue with maanvi 6 months pregnant and some tensions(inspired by breaking dawn u know''jus kiddin) AND virman bonding sister love and viren virat etc and ur ideas are too welcome''..

Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy its awesome
plzz update soon 
 plzz do pm for the next one!!
Edited by shaimah - 12 years ago
sofiya05 thumbnail
Hey,

No it's good. I like how you portrayed how upset Jeevika was but at the same time, she understood and realised that she most probably would have done the same if she were in that position.

Trust Maanvi to joke about her being dead and then coming back to haunt him as a ghost lol.

I would have loved to see the conversation between the two sisters though! Maybe you could go back and add it in even if it's short?

Either way I look forward to the next part!

Sofi
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Looking fwd for the next part...