Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN FF:YOU ARE MY LIFE[LAST PART PG 16] - Page 4

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG.  A cliffhanger.  I cannot wait to read the next part. PM me please when done

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I want more!! haha continue and pm me:)

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys I got some request for foursome conversation so before goin for a leap I will include some viren virat jeevika maanvi convo and will then go for a leap of 4 months''

YOU ARE MY LIFE

PART 3:

The night is over'.then next day morning as they wake up they see viren and jeevika waiting outside '.their eyes say they wanna talk to them'..virat says bhai  and maanvi is like didi app ithni subah subah ..kya baat hai kuch problem hai'..

Viren and jeevika say "ye tho hame puchnee chahiye na mannu'.." virat and maanvi are both shocked'.they give a blank look then they say

"hame tum dono se baat karne hai jaldi thayar hoke neeche aa jaana"

All four are in a garden'.jeevika and maanvi go alone for a talk and both bros too'.here jeevika asks maanvi "mannu muje sab sach sach batao doctor ne kya kahan" maanvi says "kya didi aap bhi mene tho kaha doctor ne ye hi kaha ki mein pregnant hoon and gives a fake smile"

Jeevika"ha ha muje tho pata hi nahi tha meri mannu ithni badi hogayi hai ki apni takleef ko kud sahe sakthi hai or apni didi se bhi chupa sakthi hai"

Now maanvi couldn't control her tears they wer flowing like a river and nor could she hide anything more from her dearest sister she says all wat doctor said to her'''jeevika hugs mannu tightly''maanvi hugging jeevika  says to her  "Didi mein na apko chodke ja sakthi hoon or nahai virat ko mein ap dono se bahut pyar karthi hoon didi''upparwale ne mere saath aisa kyu kiya bolo na didi''."

Jeevi "are pagli pagal ho gayi ho tume kuch nahi hoga ithne sare doctors hai duniya mein mein apni mannu ko kuch nahi hone doongi'''mera pyar na sahi virat ka pyar toh tumeh bacha hi lega'."

Here viren asks virat about maanvis health''virat being a man doesn't hide things..he tries to initially but then'.says about her health'viren consoles him.

He asks y don't u speak to maanvi she will definitely listen to you''

Virat  says "haan bhai shayad maanvi ko mein samja saktha hoon lekin use uski khushi mein hamesha ke liye cheen lunga''.mein apne apko zindagi bar maaf nahi kar paoonga bhai"

Viren says mein tume ithna na samjdar samjtha tha ..lekin tum tum''.he hugs virat'..virat too starts crying saying "bhai mein maanvi ko kuch nahi hone doonga"'viren says "haan hum use kuch nahi hone denge"

After their talk '''..all four come together''virat sees tears in jeevikas eyes and says to her dekah bhabi iski speciality hai jaha jatin hai sabko rula deti hain''kyu der futiya kya assoo ki stock lekar gumti ho'..jeevika smiles''

Maanvi gives a naughty look''.but virat wipes his tears bfore anyone could notice it''all four return back home''

Days pass by''after 4 months'..Its the beginning of 5th month of pregnancy for maanvi''

Its early in the morning''virat is searching for bandariya and  sees her bfore mirroe measuring her waist''now its bigger holding a 5 month old baby'..

He comes behind and holds her'..she says chodo bache ko dard hoga''he says chup'.and opens her saree''kisses her stomach and says "good morning " jr.der futiya" kaise ho..maa ko tang to nahi kar rahe ho naa'.tum bahar aa jao hum saath mein tumarhi maa ko tang karenge" while he says this he feels wet in his chin o fooo''its maanvis tears again''.touching his chin'..

Virat says are jab deko apni ganga bahana zaroori hai kya'..mene pehele bhi kaha tha zyada hindi films aur tv soaps mat dekho''..dekho tu kitni filmi ho gayi ho hamesh mein nahi rahoongi jaane wali hoon yahi rat laga ke rakha hain"'.mene kaha na tumeh kuch nahi hoga aahinda se mein tumare chehere pen a aasoon dekna chahta hoon or nahi tumari mooh se ye bakwas sunna chahta hoon samji meri der futiya''she smiles and says haan mere chep''

Guys how was it? Do post ur comments even if it was horrible''''will continue in the next part''..

"Virat singing career is in high.he leaves for a show and maanvi gettingproblems in her pregnancy'.and some more interesting stuff'.."

Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you are a superb writer
its awesome
waiting for the next part!!
please pm me wen u update the next part!!
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow! it was short but nice but the next part will more interesting . Well done!😊and thanks for the PM Edited by ruchi245 - 12 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So touching and paining FF,, well written..
continue soon..
PM me if possible..
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
GF THIS IS AWESOME PLZ PM ME WHEN YoU UPDATE
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cannot wait for the next one. Please PM me when done
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail