Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN FF:YOU ARE MY LIFE[LAST PART PG 16] - Page 5

--Preeti-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww that was an adorably heart breaking update 😭 But beautifully written 👏 Thank you for the pm 😊 Oh wait the 3rd part is up too I'll be back 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Preeti-- thumbnail
And now to comment about part 3 it was indeed very interesting 😊 And please continue soon 😃
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 4:
YOU ARE MY LIFE

Its 7 months for maanvi now…….virat has stopped goin for his shows……but maanvi insists him to go as its jus 7th month and still der is time for her delivry…virat does not agree but since it was maanvi he couldn't refusy to her she said it in her own tone and he had no other option but to agree…….

Virat had to go for Mumbai for one of show next day…………It was night around 11.30…..virat was sleeping……but maanvi couldn't sleep she had pain throughout her body she felt restless she knew something was goin wrong within her body but she also knew her baby was safe……she once thought of waking up virat but definitely she knew that he will not go for his show once she tells about this……so she bears the pain and tries to sleep that night……

Next day morning…….virat is ready to leave he kisses her forehead and is about to leave he sees manvis tensed face and asks "sab kuch teek toh hain" she says  "haan teek hain…… tum jao yahan ithne sare log haina didi jeeju mammiji dadaji  mera kayal rakenge"

Virat is not convinced but ya..he knew maanvi will be happy if he goes for the show since it was one of the biggest shows of virat and virat had always dreamed about it maanvi wanted him to go…………..

Virat and maanvi are in room bfore he leaves…….his instinct says something is wrong but still he leaves from room and after two steps runs back to maanvi and hugs her tightly……..maanvi asks "ab kya hain mere jaaneke liye waqt abhi hain abhi se kyu ro rahe ho………..

Virat gets angry and say mein kahin nahi jar aha hoon chahe ab tum kitni bhi zid kar lo…………..

Maanvi goes close to him she knew all the tactics to bring him to her control…….she drools at him……he surrendered himself he goes near her she kisses him his forehead his chin…she covers his face with kisses (she too knew something wrong was gonna happen……..) their hands get separated without willing..she says bye to virat…….he feels as if it was a goodbye forever….

Virat was keep on telling to him "maanvi ko kuch nahi hoga" be positive……..

Virat is on his show…….here maanvi gets severe pain…….she thinks it was usual pain and ignore itbut later she isn't able to control………virat calls her bfore the show and asks how is she?? She replies "arey abhi toh gaye ho mein bilkul teek hoon tumara show shuru hua .he says shuru honewala hain use peheley tumse baath karne ka man kar raha that toh fon kiya…….

Maanvi couldn't bear her pain….she says  I LOVE U virat and makes an excuse koi muje bhula raha hain mein badh mein call karthi hoon.

Virat is tensed but cools himself with positive thoughts.and goes in for the show…..

Here maanvi shouts out of pain and all of them come to her she is taken to hospital immediately…..

Doctor says  she has to be operated immediately….we need her husbands sign……they say that he is not here and jeevika signs for her.bfor she enters the room…..maanvi takes promise from all that they wont tell virat about this until his show gets over…….unwillingly all promise her……

Maanvi is in operation theatre…….jeevika is in tears outside…….viren is consoling her….dadaji is too tensed

First time SWAMINI had tears that too for maanvi…..she prayed that maanvi be safe………..

will continue...

Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent, keep it up.

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM.  That was gripping.
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I'm so touched!!! Manvi wants virat to always be happy and virat wants manvi to always be happy :):) gosh.. They are willing to sacrifice so much for each other!!! Love them and u for this wonderful post!!! Thanks and continue pla I wanna know what happens next... How will virat react? Manvi ? What happens to her? And the child? ... My questions will never end... Pls continue soon and update me:) Thanks <3
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm so sad :(...how can u do this?...I w8d so long...:'( and...u just left part 4 lyk that!!! It was amazing n ur really talEnted keep it up n keep pm'ing me pups.
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, there is so much of suspense left. Cant wait for the next part, juz hope Manvi & baby will be safe. Fingers cross
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That ws really touching...hope everything will be fine
Thanx for the PM waiting for the next part😊
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Great update do continue soon and pm me plz