VIRMAN FF:YOU ARE MY LIFE[LAST PART PG 16] - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks 4 the PM...nice update...
Thnx for ur comments guys will update part 5 by n8...anyways im thinking to finish the story by part 6...wats ur opinion should i extend it or within one or two parts i will finish it...

YOU R MY LIFE

PART 5:

Manvi is inside operation theatre all are waiting outside….virat calls manvis cell which is ringing and is in jeevikas hand……jeevika sees virats name and is tensed she is not picking the call.then virat calls viren.he picks the call and virat asks " manvi kaha hai usko kitni baar try kiya fon kyu nahi uta rahi hai bhai use please fon dijiye…."

Viren stammers "woh woh manvi jeevika ke saath bahar gayi hai..aa jayegi shayad fon ghar pe bhul gayi hogi"

Virat still in doubt but says "teek hai bhai uske aane ke baath mein fon kartha hoon"

Suspected Virat calls to vadhera mansion…….the servant picks the call…..virat asks manvi madam ko fon dena…….servant says Virat saab…..manvi madam ko achanak dard hua aur sab unhe leke hospital gaye hain……virat is stunned to know this" he asks konse hospital…..servant says GK HOSP……….virat keeps fon…..leaves the show  and rushes to the airport……

He fortunately gets the ticket for the current flight that is about to take off in 1hr….

Der manvi's operation is taking place…doctor comes out and tells der is lot of bleeding we need blood immediately…….jeevikas blood is tested and it matches so her blood is taken………operation done

Doctor comes out and says that manvi "ko beti hui hai" lekin hume bache ko abhi chune nahi de sakthe observation  mein rakenge kuch din ke liye…….

All enquire about maanvi doctor says" humne bache ko tho bacha liya lekin………"

Jeevika lekin kya doctor "mannu teek toh hain na"

Doctor says "she is counting her days……app unhe thodi der mein dekh sakthi hai…..mein medicines deti hoon continuously dena……magar im sorry unke survival sirf 3 or 4 months hain….."

Here virat reaches Chandigarh……he taks a cab to the hospital…….

Manvi hears it all…….all of them enter the room to see manvi…..jeevika holds her hand kisses her forehead…..manvi smiles…….and she takes a promise from all that they wont let virat know anything about her health

Here virat reaches hospital……

Virat is outside the room he opens the door……..all are shocked to see him…..manvi shows a scared face……..but he is calm..he goes in he is not talking to anyone……..everyone understands that he is angry on dem.they all leave outside leavin manvi and virat alone…….

Virat sit next to manvi…..manvi is about to say sorry…..he says does not say anything…..juskeeps his finger on her lips kisses her forehead her gaal….manvi feels so relieved….she wants to capture each and evry moment with virat……..

Virat tumeh kya laga mein tumse naraz rahunga…….tum apne chep ko ithnahi samjthi ho bandariya…..

Arey ab toh mein tumare bachi ki maa ban gayi hoon muje bandariya kahena chod do………

He says nahi ab toh mein aur zyada kahunga tumeh…..both share some silence……both look into each others eyes…..they speak thru it

Virats asks lots of questions to manvi………..manvi unable to answer them……..

Virat goes to see the baby girl his little princess in the observation……she is cute…small and her innocent smile jus replicated manvis childhood………..

YOU ARE MY LIFE
PART 6
RESERVED
Its a really beautiful part, loved it & thnks for the PM
awwwh so sweet :) manvi abt to die:( gosh this can't happen... Virat not upset with manvi the entire scene u u showed is amazing!!! thanks so so much:) <3<3<3 pls continue and PM me thanks!!👏
its awesome...
plz continue soon
:):):):)
so special and so much pain

Its really beautiful...thanks for the PM 
Thanks for the PM, it was so sweet yet touching. Manvi is counting her days... OMG I juz hope for some miracle to happen. I dun wanna her to die. Hope to read the next part soon