Pavitra Rishta

archana's pregnancy responsible for soham's fate - Page 2

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So sex driven Archana was making babies   😈...

and what was Manav doing . Poor thing , just lying there helplessly with his hands tied  with a rope ...😭
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tanyaz

So sex driven Archana was making babies   😈...

and what was Manav doing . Poor thing , just lying there helplessly with his hands tied  with a rope ...😭

tanya same thing i askedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†where is RESHAM?he should see its perfect for IF rules?
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ur anguish on the character archana is fine. She has her own list of mistakes. Agree!!

For me before manav also let varsha adopt and it was archana who stopped the adoption act, savita was harming the kid soham . Archana has a bigger hand in it but the other two cant be left scott free.
. As per CVs convenience they are butchering characters in soham's issue, let it be manav, archana, satish, varsha, savita. My POV.
Everyone has different POV . so ur angush towards the character archana is justified .

But making comments like sex driven and so is pretty harsh and cheap. What was manav dng when Archana was sex driven, trying to escape frm her and stopping the act of making babies.
poor he😭 🀒

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The posts in this forum are touching newer lows everyday. If PR is bad, this forum is worse! Cant recognize it anymore.
Yes, before someone tells me to keep away if it hurts me, that is what I think I will do. ENJOY!
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Prasad!!!!   Amazing.😲  Such vile and vulgar languagae and it seems to be accepted by the majority! Such crass descriptions of the character Archana, and it is okay! Amazing!!! Probably I should follow your example and my posts will be considered fine.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Prasad: The language you have used is truly not right, thou i have edited ur posts, but still people are getting hurt on these statements which is right too. Next time take care while u write, consider this as a warning. Closed