Debate Mansion

Help Me Solve the BIGGST mystery EVER!!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guyz,

ok there r a lot of serious debates going on...but seriousness can become boring. Seriousness is good but after a point it becomes grey and BLAH and BORING...and we all know that i HATE boringness....so lets add a pinch of masti and the DM stew will be PERFECTπŸ˜†

guys...this is my masti topic..plz do take part cuz there is noo wrong answer and no right answer and it is by far not as intense as the other debates

so for the big question

drum roll plz

What came first? the chicken or the egg?

yea guys im serious...letz debate this and see what we IF members think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
ok heres my input

the egg...duuuhhhhhh

well heres the REAL story

one mornig, a family was having breakfast, as usual. they were having the typical fried egg. so the mommy counted 1 egg for each member (more than 1 egg is not good 4 ur cholesterol u noe πŸ˜†)she took all the eggs and put them in a bowl (so that they dont roll of and crack) and put them near the stove. then baby called mommy to come and help her with something. Mommy left the eggs (and the lit stove) as it was and went to answer her child's cry for help. just as she finished, and the whole family got 2gether in the kitchen they saw lil baby chicks. no one knew what it was and then the mother saw the cracked eggs and the whole thing came 2 place.

the eggs r eaten so they neva became chickens, but the bowl neaw the stove allowed 4 the egg 2 hatch...the bowl served as a nest and the stove kept it warm...and then the chicks grew and laid eggs and the process continues and now both eggs and chicken r a big part of our daily diet (xcept the few vegetarians out there)
sowmyaa thumbnail
Definetly Egg!!
If you had asked what existed first, Chicken or Chicken Egg then it would be hard πŸ˜‰ but for your question I would say Egg came first!   πŸ˜›

You are right it does get boring with serious debating all the time...thanks for taking out this light topic! πŸ˜† Edited by sowmyaa - 18 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

so u mean i shud rephrase my qustion?

waise y egg frst?
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chicken, egg, chicken , bird flu ....in that order πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No. The chicken came first. Sorry to make it a bit long but the logioc and argument are a bit complicated.

I heard it from a friend who knows someone working in the same office as the person who was told this by his sister in-law's neighbour who in turn, overheard it in a bus.

It was like this:
Buonarotti and Winston were bar buddies. They would meet every evening after a day of wasting at the races and would be busy, depending on how the day had gone, drowning their sorrows or aplauding their shrewd bids.

Once after a day of mixed fortunes, they met as usual at the Bar Down Yonder and rapidly went into a heated discussion on the advantages of using eggs for betting.

Winston was of the opinion that eggs were absolutely useless as they couldn't even be made to stand on their ends to which Buonarotti retorted that neither could Winston be made to stand after a couple.

And so it went on, getting louder and louder by the rounds until finally a stranger, who called himself, Isaac, got fed up with all the din and told them all to shut up as they had put the cart before the horse. Or the egg before the chicken.

He emphatically informed the entire lot at the Bar Down Yonder that he had proved that the chicken had come first, before the egg. The punters should therefore use chickens to hedge their bets and not eggs.

This Isaac also said that the mathematical proof of this could be read in his book titled The Principia. Now this book was written in Latin and therefore was understandably all Latin. Why he took it upon himself to write in Latin was, well, quite a mystery.

But on that day, this Isaac chappie was feeling all magnanimous and agreed to explain to the crowd how he proved that the chicken had come first. In English.

And this is what he had to say:

"I heard it from a friend who knows someone working in the same office as the person who was told this by his sister in-law's neighbour who in turn, overheard it in a bus.

It was like this:
Shivaji and Nero were bar buddies. They would meet every evening after a day of wasting at the races ............ "

I am sure with this unambiguous logic, you all will be absolutely convinved that the chicken had indeed come before the egg.
*dolly* thumbnail
i think chicken comes first.will tell the story baad mein. lekin mera logic hein yeh,
darkness comes before light.
light comes after darkness
day comes after night
evil comes beofre good
good comes after evil
and egg comes after chicken
chicken comes before egg
lekin ....
egg kae bina chicken nahii
they are like 2 sides of same coin.
now i have to think koi funny story πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What does it matter now. Chicken is free, egg is free - coutesy our bird flu. And now cats are also getting bird flu.
*dolly* thumbnail
so now we should say shaer comes first yaa phir uskii mausii billi
meaning kaun bada hain
*dolly* thumbnail
on second thoughts

chicken is an evolved form of kangaroo.. .. so there is no point discussing if the egg or the chicken itself came first.. it was the kangaroo who started all this..