|| Forum Decoration Contest|| Pg.9.Imp! JOIN NOW ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kokila11

sure, will pm my EHMMBH friends😊

And you know how creative you are at games & all. So run your mind. We've to make our forum win :D
Haha, thanks!
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

And you know how creative you are at games & all. So run your mind. We've to make our forum win :D
Haha, thanks!

thanks😳 will share some ideas..i'lll just go read that thread link i haven't read it yet😆
Originally posted by Amira10

It's a nice Idea.

I know! Thanks & now we've to work hard. Really hard & you Mr. Awesome Siggie maker, you've to get to work AND also PM all your friends who are EHMMBH  fans about this =))
Here are the rules from the actual forum decoration thread, for all those lazy bottoms who won't bother to press the link and read through it😆

Rules 
 The thread MUST have a CHIRISTMAS/ New Year THEME!
*It shoudln't be based on the theme of the show!!!*
 They CANNOT have any SERIAL related content on the thread.
*This is to ensure that the thread is generic to allow for unbiased voting!!!*
 You may ask any one for creations, as long as they agree! 
*In other words you can PM any creators on IF for help, as long as they offer to help!*

thanks😳 will share some ideas..i'lll just go read that thread link i haven't read it yet😆
[/QUOTE]

Aww, no problem. I meant it. Ofcourse, please do! Much needed :D
Haha, okay read it fast. I'll need alot of help from you.
Also, since you're one of the few people I know here yet , will you join in my team in organizing stuff? 

Also, since you're one of the few people I know here yet , will you join in my team in organizing stuff? 

sure I don't mind helping..okay one thing first...I was thinking that this thread could be the planning and ideas thread...the final poems, vms, siggies and e.t.c to be pmed to you or the other contributing members, then all this could be placed in one fresh thread as a nice final completed thing, it would look much more organised😊

sure I don't mind helping..okay one thing first...I was thinking that this thread could be the planning and ideas thread...the final poems, vms, siggies and e.t.c to be pmed to you or the other contributing members, then all this could be placed in one fresh thread as a nice final completed thing, it would look much more organised😊

Okay then DONE! Yup, I'd thought the same, posting this here won't even be safe * look around * :D 
haha, it'd look messy so this is just the discussion, planning & ideas thread ! Kay!
Great👍🏼
Okay I'll pm some members I know that make siggies, the rules mentioned we can get help from any creative member on IF😉
he he i'll make sure i do that😊

THANKS!!! Thanks a ton! Okay done! Let's get to work. And this is not mine, its OURS, you all have an equal say!
Haha, okay sure! Alright, since I suck at all this stuff, I'll be the organizer :P

THANKS!!! Thanks a ton! Okay done! Let's get to work. And this is not mine, its OURS, you all have an equal say!
Haha, okay sure! Alright, since I suck at all this stuff, I'll be the organizer :P

acha ji you be the organizor😆
I'll be the🤔 person who helps you😆