|| Forum Decoration Contest|| Pg.9.Imp! JOIN NOW ! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kokila11

acha ji you be the organizor😆
I'll be the🤔 person who helps you😆

Haha okay done! I'm already feeling excited. This will be fun :D
Naah, you'll be my partner, not my assistant  <3
Auyushi, if I got it right, the contest shouldn't have any serial-related theme - meaning nothing related to EHMMBH but something concernin Christmas? 
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Haha okay done! I'm already feeling excited. This will be fun :D
Naah, you'll be my partner, not my assistant  <3

thanks😳
okay i've pmed some of friends who can make siggies, they make extremely great siggies⭐️
I got a reply, and Maria said she'll make one for us!⭐️ She's so sweet! 
Just waiting for the others to reply now...in the meantime I'll think over some ideas

Originally posted by Hesperus

Auyushi, if I got it right, the contest shouldn't have any serial-related theme - meaning nothing related to EHMMBH but something concernin Christmas? 

Yeah, it doesn't have to have anything related to the serial. You got it right! Its to be based on Christmas / Winter Season ? This festive season ! =) Yeah !
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Yeah, it doesn't have to have anything related to the serial. You got it right! Its to be based on Christmas / Winter Season ? This festive season ! =) Yeah !

I love this season, you know 😳 And i have even some ideas, will pm you as soon as possible 😉
Originally posted by Hesperus

I love this season, you know 😳 And i have even some ideas, will pm you as soon as possible 😉

Ahh great. I love it too , it has my birthday in it :D Haha, WOW. Can't wait to know your ideas. That's great! Thanks, waiting =)
Hello you all creatives, I really want to help but can someone please explain ki exactly karna kya hai😲

Don't ask me to read as I already tried but bheje main kuchh gusa nahi
Nice  Idea Ayushi and Thanks for your Great efferts 👏
I have not Enaf time😳 but I will try to help you all😊
Originally posted by -Misha-

Hello you all creatives, I really want to help but can someone please explain ki exactly karna kya hai😲

hiya Mishu, great to see you here⭐️
just go back 2-3 pages, i've put the rules there from the actual contest thread so those who don't want to read through it can understand it instantly😳

Originally posted by -Misha-

Mish nice to see you here. Okay so   This is basically an opportunity for members of a particular forum to gather and have a great time coming up with an X-mas themed post hun.   The post has to be creative, colorful, and may have any content that would attract and engage members.  You would work together in preparing the post content & keep sending it to me & Naila! 
Once  enough members sign up.. you guys can brainstorm ideas and come up with a very CREATIVE/ ATTRACTIVE post content that has to be PMed to the super mods :P
LOL basically, just get creative & run your mind on ANYTHING rleated to the topic, be it write ups, OS, poems, VMs, siggies, games, activities or absolutely ANYTHING. But it hasn't to be show related but related to the winter season / festive season / christmas. Do you understand things now? Also the rules are posted on the first page, that'll give you an idea. I hope this helped Mishu! <3  :D Haha, get going!