|| Forum Decoration Contest|| Pg.9.Imp! JOIN NOW ! - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
do add me in.. if u think i can do anything for u ::)
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lazzz

Mish sorry chorified urs😆

Me 2😳

Ahh well that's not ONLY what you're good at but still it's a HUGE thing, we need your cheers. So thanks for the cheers guys =) Thanks Mishu & luma =) Haha :D

Originally posted by: RabbaVe

If you need help with the writing side of things  im here! :) x

Added you to the list dear. Just PM me whatever you write, thanks so much =))

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

alright gals. M here. 

so I don't know the ideas you all have till now. someone pm me and I'll add to it. 
i can prob write an OS and then come up with games and other creative stuff. 

I see tons of ppl got the siggies and other stuff. 
So i'll do the decoration parts? 

Anything else I think of and i'll post it here

EDIT: 
sorry i just realized i wont be able to help out. 
so i can think up some creative games and stuff. 
and that's it 

Hey! Ahh that's sad. Well its okay, we understand. We'll appreciate if you can contribute any little bit. Games & stuff? Do you want me to write your name in it? PM me whenever you get any small ideas too =)) Aww, its alright. Thanks anyways. That was really sweet of you .. <3 Take care! Okay!  (:

Originally posted by: aarump

count me in..will help with the writing side...as 4 ziggies i dnt knw hw 2 make 1😭..new hooo yahaa.. if somebody teaches will help u in that tooo...thnaks aayushi 4 the pm 😍

Ahh great! Really hoping to see some awsome writing from you, you're good! Haha, its okay if you don't! You must do what you're good at & you're good at writing =)
Haha, I know! Aww, that's soo sweet of you but it's okay. Don't stress yourself, sure will see to that! But I don't think that's required. You can learn siggies later when we've won this competition :) Aww, thanks! Haha, no problems sweety! Take care =))
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Ahh great! Really hoping to see some awsome writing from you, you're good! Haha, its okay if you don't! You must do what you're good at & you're good at writing =)
Haha, I know! Aww, that's soo sweet of you but it's okay. Don't stress yourself, sure will see to that! But I don't think that's required. You can learn siggies later when we've won this competition :) Aww, thanks! Haha, no problems sweety! Take care =))

🤗 waiting 4 more of ur pms ayushi...
Haha, you'll hopefully get some soon but rightnow its time for YOU to send me a PM with what you've written on winter =) Aww, you're cute .. <3

IForuDecoratioContest

Now since we have some stuff, I'm just updating things - 

Well, it is disappointing to see less interest, but we still have days left and I believe we all can work together to make this possible. And those who are already in, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  (:

So, We have already got some  people who are willing to write. GREAT! But we need many more so, Writers, who are interested can view their Requirements here, Writers team Requirement & Names.  Click here >>  Writer's Team 

We still need to brush up our graphics section. Do we see any interested folks? 

Folks interested in Graphics can view this spot to see what they need to make.  *to be editted*  Guys we've decided that Graphics will be a part of the Creative team so for graphics too click here >> Graphics 

The ones who wish to make Avis, Graphics,  siggies & vms or anything creative can join the Creative group. So join  the  Creative  Team now guys >> Click on this  -->   Creative Team

Other than that, we have avis, siggies, vm's, games/ activites,  creative group. Besides if anyone has absolutely ANY idea, please do PM us! 

If you're good at any of the fields mentioned, please post a comment or PM me or Kokila11 telling us what you wish to do. We really want all EHMMBH fans to contribute. 

For those who neither want to to participate in the Graphics Team or Writers team, we have the Layout team to suggest us with the layout. 

Interested folks can view the requirements and already recruited members name here :  Layout Team 

So, we can make graphics, blinkies, feel free to write poems, a piece of writing or two on Christmas , layouts, games & so much more..

Theme is New Year/ Christmas/ Festive Season

(do not involve characters from the show)

Pm me the writing pieces, VMs or layout suggestions, siggies, graphics or anything else

No one should post any thing in this thread

Here you go, last date of submission to the CCs is December 21, so we will have to compile all the things by December 18 

Thanks, and go people!!

Any further queries, PM me ( AyushiSinghania ) or   Kokila11  =)))

Wishing happy December 5, (Monday)

13 Days to go !!

All your Queries Check this spot :  For All Your Queries, you can just PM me or Kokila11 or simply post your queries here & they'll be answered ASAP!

For writing, VMs, and layout suggestion, games suggestion, siggies or absolutely anything you have in mind, simply PM  Me (AyushiSinghania) or Kokila11  =)

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
winter rite..will pm you 2mrrw..think karna padta hain na...😉

Writers Team

I know we've soo many writers, everytime I come on the forum, there's so many good stuff to read, so cummon it's time for you to do something for our forum =)

We have some people who'd love to write something😃 Hoping to see many more! 

May I know the names please: 

Nori - Hesperus 

- Brklyn_gal  

- RabbaVe 

-aarump 

-ruchi245

aarump 

IndigoBlues 

booksfreak07

jasminedayal 

-Noorii-  

Princess_Khushi- 

Prernarbofan

nis_n 

(Spot to be edited)

What you can do:_

..>>Write something over the concept of Christmas /New Year.

..>>Write a poem on the festive season.

..>>Write a story involving the concept, a short one, (size of an OS)

>> Write any of your experiences related to the season. 

Thanks! Waiting for more entries here  =))

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago