Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i was waiting 4 tis promo 4 long time ...but y is karthik shocked to c kasturi...bidaii had same dialoges but track was different...iam very eager to known wat is going to happen ...i hope they dont spoil anything

omg sneha ur siggy 😳 dats my fav song daa ... 😍
thanks for the update ratna akka 

and karthi is funny to see and pavom reva when will she understand all around her ..
and UMA i hate her 
Thanks Hopper...

kartik, your new attire is good and funny. looks like a typical poojari... kai vasam innoru thozhil irukku.😆
Till Jo has not utter a single word abut her phone friend to reva.

Compared to bidaai , Tamil version is moving fast , In hindi version it took nore than a year for ranvir-ragini meet.  Anyway i want reva to know that jo was anamika..
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

Poor Prabhu.. hope Reva gets to know about Uma ASAP and saves her hubby..
@ pattu .. agree wit you. He was really cute and charming. And his smile like as he was in lala land 😆 Too bad i could not elaborate much as was busy since last week wif sum personal work and then some treads in SS 😃 But seriously i enjoyed every part of PS for both monday and tuesday episode.

Especially in tuesday episode 🤣 gosh loved the way reva gave him  🤣🤣 and he casually asking her to forget what he said nu 😳 and calling her short 😲🤣  seriously this both are the hit in this serial 😉

I think they might drag this meet of both karthi and jo. Unless they r really planning to move this story fast .. but wud love to see karthi reaction upon seeing Jo's friend 🤣

thanks for the updates atina.

Originally posted by rose_jasmine

Till Jo has not utter a single word abut her phone friend to reva.

Compared to bidaai , Tamil version is moving fast , In hindi version it took nore than a year for ranvir-ragini meet.  Anyway i want reva to know that jo was anamika..

i did read the updates there and yup it was little slow there but i think they might delay the meet here too rose but yeah me too wanting reva to know that anamika is Jo 😉
Originally posted by jessie44

i was waiting 4 tis promo 4 long time ...but y is karthik shocked to c kasturi...bidaii had same dialoges but track was different...iam very eager to known wat is going to happen ...i hope they dont spoil anything

u've seen d promo 😲 i think i missed it pola. But i cant wait to see Karthik meeting Jo friend 😳😆